Posted: 11 years ago
wow...nice update pearl😃
seems  yash started loving aarti 😳
waiting for next update !!!!!!

thanks for PM 🤗

1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No need to apologize for the length of the update, Pearl, it was lovely.  😃   I like that Yash finally confronts her about what seems to be trouble her. So the mystery about her behavior continues.

(She looked up at him, and he felt himself getting drowned in those pools of eyes) "It's just a mild fever, it will go away…don't worry, I am…"

(Next second, he picked her up in his arms)… "Yashji!" (She gasped, wide eyed!) "Mild fever, my foot, how mild your fever is" (He said with full authority and looked at her with l-know-you-are-lying look.)

"Yashji…I am fine!" (She said in a mild voice.)

"Shut up!"

"But…"

"I know how stubborn you are and how stubborn you can be, but Mrs Aarthi Yash Scindhiya, you're dealing with me and you know I am ten times more stubborn then you…. so don't even try."

With that he carried her to the bedroom…

They have a really good power struggle going on here. It's multilayered and subtle at first, but increases as he confronts her a little later on. I like! I like a lot!     I look forward to seeing how their interaction alters after this.

lulujjjj thumbnail
Another wonderful update pearly loved it.
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry but better late than never😳😃..
 haha, it's raining very good updates of FFs for me..
Thanks a lot Pearl..i'm waiting for the next one😉
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pearly...me finally picked up my lazy a** and I read this part it was really nice I love the turmoil u r putting yash through 😈
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

Aarthi heard the door shut noisily and rested her head back on the head board, eyes closed, tears making their way out of them…the expression of angst came on her face, the eyes got shut tightly with each passing second and hand clutching the blanket as the recent incident came in flashes in front of her eyes. Sounds of rains and thunderstorm reaching her ears, which made way for  some bitter hazy past images to come and takeover her mind. The flashes of a guy touching her, laying his hands on her and she couldn't do anything because of her hands tied, threatening her took place in front of her eyes like a movie. Not able to bear the torture she clamped her hands on her ears to stop the voice and curled up into a ball. Head on her knees, hands resting on her head…hairs covering her face, she stayed there…

***************************************

Vehicle making noises, moving at their speed…all came and go, people walking on the sidewalk, some talking. some alone and in the last category came Mr Yash Scindhya. Walking alone on the sidewalk lost in thoughts, many people bump into him…but he didn't care to notice. His thoughts were focused on only one person Aarthi. "What the hell?! What was that…how could I even let it happen, I have never loved Aarthi, and even if I do…she doesn't love me..not anymore,I loved Arpita but as a friend and she was never mine in the first place, it was just infatuation, this was when I came to know that she loved someone else!" He still remembered the day when he came to know about her boyfriend.

"Arpita, I love you!" Yash said rehearsing, as how to propose Arpita.( "No that's too old fashioned and simple .Let's try again") "Arpita,the first time I saw you, I thought you were an angle." (Naah! That's too cheesy…) "Arpita,I really like you" (Blaah! That's too old).

"Actually, you know what you should just say I love you! That's it" A voice came, there he was, standing leaning against the door.

"Samar." Yash said…surprised to see him after so long. Samar and Yash were very good friends since school…a kind of friendship which is admired by everybody.They were each other's support.Samar was a happy go lucky guy and a flirt exactly opposite to Yash.

"Where have you been ,Samar?"

"Just went for few days for a tour"

"Okay…and why didn't tell me about it?"

"Yash, forget about me…you were rehearsing for proposing someone called Arpita."

"Oh! Yeah…well..I am quite nervous"

"No need to be nervous Yash ,just say I love you.Simple and…d"

Just then Yash's phone rang, it was Arpita…"Hey,Yash…can you meet me in caf 'Ice'."

"Sure."

"But what happened you sound worried, everything is okay?... Hello! Hello Arpita." What followed was a beep sound, indicating hi that the call has been cut.

"Okay…Samar, I'll see you later, bye"

"Hey, Arpita. .actually you calle.."

The next second she hugged him and his body wrecked with heart wrenching sobs." He left me, Yash…he left me. He changed his mind, I have always loved him…and I'll always love him, but why did he leave me Yash, that two when I am pregnant with his children." It was like some cloud got burst on his head…he was shell shocked…but composed himself for her.

"Arpita…listen, who left you?"

"Yash, Rehaan left me…I loved him…we were very much in love and he promised to get married to me, he proposed me too! Then we got intimate one night and I didn't regret it because I know we're going to get married soon. Our life and relationship was normal after that too but then yesterday when I came to know I was pregnant, I was on cloud nine…I called him and he said he is going to London for further studies was shocked and then asked what about me and him and he told me to move on, it's over….I don't know how dad is going to react to this but…who is going to get married to me, who will accept a pregnant women as his wife, who Yash, who?

"I will!" Shocked, Arpita looked at him in utmost astonishment…she kept looking at his face, trying to search for an expression but their was none!

"Yash,I'll not let you…this is my mistake, not yours."

"This is not anybody's mistake…Arpita,I'll marry you!"

"Sir, sir…Give me some money, I haven't eaten since morning."

"Hun…Yeah!" It took him sometime to realize where he was, finally realizing that he was at the park near the medical store… he still does not know what came over him that he walked till here when he could have droved here.

(Taking out money from his violet)"Here you go!" (Caressing that boy's hair, he went to get medicines.)

He entered the room, to see his wife curled up into a ball, shivering really badly even with the blanket covering her. Head on her knees, hands resting on her head…hairs covering her face.

Taking slow steps, he went near…keeping a hand on her shoulder "Aarthi, you're okay?"

"Aarthi…are you listening? ..Aarthi…Aa"

Feeling his hand on her shoulder, she finally was able to get out of her thoughts by his soothing was, finally looking up she answered "Yeah, Ya I am okay, was just…"

Sitting down and cutting her off…"This was what I meant when I said that you're always lost somewhere. Is there anything troubling you? (Noticing her hands, which were again clutching the bed sheet tightly.) What are you doing?(Prying them off, and taking her hands into his.)

"No,no…I am okay,was just thinking of some bitter memories."

"You mean,your Bauji? Is he again troubling you?"

"No,Yashji…I agree my Bauji was the one because of whom I became an orphan and lost my mother and he didn't want me never, but he is dead."

"What?!" He exclaimed 

"I don't know, I just don't know what happened…it just happened, I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh! Okay…" He said looking down.

"Yashji!" Before he could even react she hugged him tightly….he was shocked at first but responded by holding her tightly to himself…and they stayed there, in each others arms…in complete silence, her head on his shoulder and his one hand soothing her hair and the other on her waist holding her protectively. She needed comfort that time and she knew that he was the one who could provide her that. He felt a certain peace settling in him after so many months, which was gone after Arpita passed away. After sometime she slowly parted and said…

"Actually was…"

"No, Its okay. It happens, actually you know what, I'll get the medicines." He smiled, which was returned with a faint one and he was glad….finally went to get the medicines.

She was sitting there on the bed when he came with the medicines filled the glass of water with the jug and gave tem to her,she took them.He sat there in front of her watching her.

"What..what are you looking at?" (She asked amused, at him looking at her.)

"No…nothing, just watching because I want to."

"Yeah! I am a movie or a TV." She said sarcastically.

"No, movies and TV have dramas on them and I think when someone has you, what's the need of watching movies or TV..you are a Drama Queen yourself." He said playfully.

She looked at him wide eyed and mouth half open and hit him with the nearby pillow. "Oow,What?"

"I am Drama queen….and you, what are you, Hun?"

(With that she again hit him with the pillow.) "Drama queen…I mean Aarthi! I didn't mean, I me…" (Again he was hit by a pillow and that was the beginning of the chase of cat and mouse…) "I won't leave you Yash, today!" (Chasing him) "Really, I want to see you do that" (He said all the while laughing and she chuckled too! Whole house became alive with their laughter… )"Yash, I'll seriously not leave you today." (While coming down from the stairs, and he stopped to watch her as she was coming down, taking care that she does not loose her balance in hurry. when she was on the last step. He started running again.Finally getting tired of running they both fell on the couch all the while laughing, and he was all the while staring at her laughing after so many months…he was lost totally lost….seeing him lost, she stopped laughing.)

"Yashji,I think its time to get the kids from school."

"Hun…Yeah….I should get them,but before that.." With that he picked her up and went to the room,placed her on the bed,covered her with the blanket and sat down beside her caressing her hair…

"Yashji,"

"Shhh…sleep. Still, its 20 minutes left!"

After sometime, she felt relaxed and slept off! And he went to get the kids from school…

To be continued….will send the PMs later.😳

pvejani thumbnail
⭐️wonderful update👏
thanx for update.😃
Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful updates..
arre what happen to aarti until she's like this..
becheni ho rahi hai to know what's the matter with her..
update soon

Edit...
It's fantastic that you've deviated from the KKHH track..
Now it's getting really interesting as it has lost that "predictable" element.
This will definitely be an amazing read...

Edited by sheema_rajoo - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww poor Aarti 😔 😭...Can't wait for her to share her painful past with Yash

That was so sweet the way they were running and having fun, loved how Yash gave her the necessary comfort when needed 😃 😳 ❤️

Great update Sweetie 👏
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago