Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
awww such a sweet update and I wonder who did tht too Aarti wen Yash finds out he is soo gonna kill him πŸ˜† and were u waiting 4 my comment I saw u updated after I commented πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Fabulous update and as I thought this story of Yash and Aarti is definitely beautifully written in a different way. Looking forward to next part to unravel the mystery of the past happened to Aarti.
Wow awesome update sweety !!! U just rock with ur every part and the story of arthi's worries is going great. Continue soon dear
Pearl-girl - are you using this story to relax during exam fever?

Re - the update. Poor Arpita. But at least she had Yash as a rock. Sounds like Arti had no one 😭.

I totally loved the end part where Yash and Arti were back to their old self. Its so effortless for Arti to be herself around Yash - when she is not haunted by her past. She just slips into that, without even realizing it - and you beautifully portrayed their friendship, camaraderie and comfort-level with each other.

I thought I was lost πŸ˜•... And suddenly realized I've missed one chapter...😭
*Sigh, my bad skipping this beautiful writeups..

Have read both chapters 4 and 5... I must say, Wow!!! πŸ‘
Awesome writing Pearly dear!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved how Yash was taking care of Aarti, trying to figure out what's on her mind and what's bothering her...

I loved the throwing of pillows and running part...
The feeling of discomfort between the two are slowly fading..

I hope Aarti will soon reveal her past to Yash, the mysterious side of her.. Before the family return...

Waiting for her story to unfold, when you're not busy...  😳

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
Lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ‘... 
I hope Aarti's past comes out in front of Yash... By the way, what is this Arpita and her past???πŸ˜•
any chance of another update
Posted: 10 years ago
intresing continue soon plzplz
add me to ur pm list
Woderful story.πŸ‘πŸΌ Do please continue please
Intersting story beautifuly written how come you never update please do