Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb Pearl.. Post the update soon! PM me please once u update! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally my Pearl-girl, finally!! I am so so happy that you finally wrote a fiction and better yet - posted it for us to read. Loved it!!

The beginning reminded me of one of my all-time favourite movies - KKHH. And just like the movie, i adored the story. I can guess why she disappeared on his wedding day - but how did Arti come back? What happened 3 months ago? And how did they end up getting married so quickly? Yash hasn't gotten over his anger and hurt yet it seems - how is she going to win him over? Really looking forward to the continuation...

And Pearl - thank you! Am so happy you are writing again πŸ€—.

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written, Sweetie πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Loved it to pieces ❀️ 
Can't wait for more πŸ˜‰
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb part dear
Continue soon
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was great Pearl. I want to see what happens in the next part. Aarti is his wife now and there is some tension in their relationship - it sounds awesome! 
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay to be honest,I didn't expect,you guys to like it this much😲,It was just a spur of a moment and I was sitting free and this story popped into my head.But I am truly humbled that you guys read it and commented. Thank you for reading and loving it. πŸ€—

@Ojo Thank you!!πŸ€— The title was a little bit difficult to decide,I was stuck between destiny and wife,glad you liked that too! I'll be updating it soon,wait for a little bit more.  

@Maham Thank you,I am so glad you commented and found it interesting. πŸ€— I have something in my mind about this,let's see,if you find that interesting or not.

@Sheema Thank you!!😊 I am glad you liked the start.KKHH is going to go out of the window after some parts.πŸ˜†

@Deepti Thank you so much! πŸ€—  Your questions will be answered soon,but they're gonna take some parts to be answered,the story is going to deal with past and present.

@Morris Thank you! πŸ€— The equation between Aarthi and Yash is going to be quite interesting.You'll be getting to know how they were before and how they are now,and their take on it.

@ns1970 Thank you!😊

@Indu and Vaishu I am waiting for your precious comments!😳

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Pearl: Sorry for being late, dear friend... I have placed my comment on Pg 1.😊
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

@Pearl: Sorry for the delay No need to be sorry,Indu!...Got really caught up, and well...didn't want to be in a hurry when I write how much I loved this. πŸ˜ƒYour comment was totally worth the wait.

That was such an emotionally vivid description of Yash's pathos and his sorrow. Your words made me a spectator sitting on the benches of that court and observe the play of passing emotions on Yash's countenance.Oh my...That was a high praise,and you're being so sweetly biased.πŸ˜›  I felt his angst, his frustration, his sadness through the words that seemed to flow with his emotions.I am glad you felt all the emotion which I wanted to depict,and more than anything else,he is confused!!!. You have begun with a very different beginning from the show yet the central theme is same.Start was really a difficult job to do,but then,I did. ...one connects immediately. Bravo...Great job, Pearl!!!πŸ‘ I await the follow up.😊 

Thank you so so much,for such a wonderful comment,you're such a great support.πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

@Saf Thank you so much for liking the startπŸ€—,thought a lot about it,and then if the insecurity of people liking it or not,anyways I am glad that you liked it. Next is going to be up soon with a twist.πŸ˜‰

@Enid Well,it is on its way,but wait for sometime.I am so glad you were able to connect with it and  I was trembling when I posted it.Thank you for reading and liking it,my first attempt in this forum! πŸ€—

@sweetone Thank you so much,I'll try to update it soon. πŸ€—

@Anitu Thanks,my friend. πŸ€—

@Shashi, miti, luv_lvndr, sidu12, nuresmeralda Thank you so much for liking and loving it,I am so glad you people took your time to comment. πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

@Rutu Didn't expect you to be here!😲 But I am glad that you read and liked it πŸ€— ...I'll PM you surely,from now on.

@Iluvkanha_GCian Thank you so much,friend! πŸ€—  I am so glad that,I could get that "Wow" Reaction from someone.You name?

@IsYaRoCHeR Thank you so much!! πŸ€— You know my name,can I know yours?... I'll PM you,once I update.

@Zetter Thank you πŸ€— ...I am so glad that you liked it,that means a lot.I'll not make you wait much.Will be updating it soon.

@Mitul Thank you!πŸ€—

@Nina Thank you for liking and commenting! πŸ€—  Tension is going be from both sides and you'll getting know how they feel about it.