Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

OMG! Pearly! You had me hooked from the quote to the very end! 👏 👏 👏

Vanny,you know you're one sweet soul! Ah! I am so glad that,I was able to get you hooked.

That was fantastic writing! Thank you! Now I'm very curious!!! That was my first motto....At first, I thought he had never seen Aarti again, but you threw me for a loop that she's his wife! 😲 That is a twist after all,otherwise why would I wrote it ,the show is much better.😆

Another thing I loved was, it's from his point of view! 👍🏼 That made it an even more delightful read!

That is something,I was worried about,but not anymore...I am glad you liked it that much!
Please update soon! I'm eagerly waiting! 😉

I will update it soon,wait for sometime.

Thank you for such a delightful comment! 🤗

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Thank you for the PM Pearly. Thank you for commenting,Kadeen! This was beautiful!! Thank you so much! The circular motion of Yash's thoughts, the love pouring out of him for Arpita, the wistfulness at her loss Yash was sad,but Arpita was not the sole reason for his sadness,some one's behavior,has caused it,there is something more to it😉....Superb!! Thank you for a superb comment,I am glad you liked it and you have been such a great support.🤗

Originally posted by kdsubs1

Finally my Pearl-girl, finally!!😆 My my,Kat! You should have told me earlier,I would mailed you my stories...  I am so so happy that you finally wrote a fiction and better yet - posted it for us to read.This was not planned at all,I still can't believe myself that I wrote a fiction during my exams. Loved it!! I am glad that you loved it.

The beginning reminded me of one of my all-time favorite movies - KKHH.I knew it,but trust me,KKHH will be out of the window after some next parts! And just like the movie, i adored the story.Aww! Thank you again! I can guess why she disappeared on his wedding day...That's apparent,isn't it. - but how did Arti come back? What happened 3 months ago? And how did they end up getting married so quickly? Questions,Questions and questions..I can't answer them,you'll have to wait.😆Yash hasn't gotten over his anger and hurt yet it seems - how is she going to win him over?She is not going to win him over,it's gonna be really twisted!😉 Really looking forward to the continuation...I'll update soon!
And Pearl - thank you! Am so happy you are writing again 🤗. Thank you for such a beautiful comment and motivation!  🤗

Originally posted by maha9

Superb part dear

Continue soon

Thanks Maha!😊 I will update it soon...

Very nice start!!!
Pls continue soon!!!
Originally posted by ummisco

Very nice start!!!
Pls continue soon!!!

Thank you!😊 Your name,please? I'll continue soon.

Chapter 2

"Urrgh! What the hell I have to go for a meeting and this weather, Rains.I hate them." It was heavily pouring that day; the whole city was flooded with water. Hundreds of people died and he was stuck, at of the horrible place, stuck in a traffic jam. People were running around, trying to save their lives. He was getting extremely late. The highly disciplined man Yash Scindhiya getting late, impossible! Finally, after getting sick of sitting in the car, he got out of it, to find some other way out. He was looking for cab or some lift. He was desperately trying to find some help, when suddenly a cloth touched his face in a flash. He stopped realizing he had come to a pitch dark road, where anything was barely visible, but there in this too, he could see a he saw a girl trying to help people and kids, who were stuck due to heavy downpour, saving them from getting affected by rains. For the first time, after Arpita's death, someone unknowingly managed to bring a smile on his face. It was like he felt the familiarity that was emitting out of her, like he knew it was her, his friend.Aarthi. He smiled unknowingly to himself seeing her wearing the color which once she used to hate, Red! Red was his favorite color and she used to hate it, come to think of it, that was not a new thing, they had completely different views from the very beginning. Gosh! He didn't even know that it was really her, he mentally smacked himself. But some where inside his heart knew it was her, because the only one who can think about others rather than herself can only be her and this irritated him to no end because she always end up in some or the problem due to her this quality of selflessness and admired too. To see if he is wrong or right, he was about to call out to her and at the same time, she turned around and that was when the branch which she was holding to save the kids, hit him right on his left side of his head. His view blurred and he couldn't see her face all he could hear was someone saying "Sorry, I am really sorry!" It was pitch dark, so she was not able to see his face .But he could recognize her by her voice and he did! Before he could say anything, someone called her and she went away to help others, he held her hand not letting her go. But she went and left one of her belonging with him. Her bracelet with an "A" initial.

He finally reached home and opened the door as quietly as possible and entered, it was late at night and everybody was asleep except her. He knew she was there waiting for him to have food, this was there routine, him being away from all day and then looking for excuses to stay away from her, actually staying away from confronting the reality and she as always, taking care of his angels Payal and Palak. She was quiet, he hated it. Aarthi and being quiet is something very hard to handle, especially for him. Nowadays, actually, the moment he met her after these six years, he has noticed that she is awfully quiet and distant. But then, he brushed it off saying that maybe she got mature or it's just him, six years is a long time and maybe she has changed, everybody does, but the he really found something fishy because whenever he looked into her eyes, he only used to see fear, longing and pain in them. Like she is missing someone, but no matter how much he try, he'll not be able to ask because of this formality is their relationship, which is growing leaps and bounds with each passing day. He didn't like it; he didn't like it at all. This was killing him within. He finished his food and walked to his room, their room with her.

They both lied opposite to each other. Lying down, he started thinking back to the day when they first met, first met after 6 years. On the other end of the bed someone was thinking the same but she slept. It was just another day for him, after dropping Payal and Palak to school; he reached the cafe where he had a meeting with one of his clients. He was as usual on time, but his clients were not. He sighed; waiting and he are not meant to be. But still, he waited, and suddenly his cell rang. His secretary told him that the meeting has been canceled. He was already annoyed from waiting and now the getting the news that the meeting has been cancelled, only infuriated him further. Taking a deep breath, he started to get out of the place.He was about to go when someone collided with him and they both fell, she on the top of him. Her black long tresses worked as a shield on both their faces. His hand was on her waist holding her to him and her hands on his chest. Very slowly and hesitantly he moved his hand forward to brush her hair aside from his face and hers. Before, he knew it; he lost himself in that beautiful familiar face which he longed to see for so many years. She was struggling to get out of his grip, it was getting very uncomfortable for her, his grip was getting stronger and she was not at all feeling good, being in some random guy's arms like this. She was so lost in her struggle that she didn't even care to push her hair away from her face. Right now she knew that, she is in someone's arms right now, and that was scaring her and unknown scare was creeping up in some part of her brain. When she felt him, pushing her hair behind, she was dumbstruck that just added fuel to her fear. She looked at him to shout but got the shock for her life, seeing him.Yash Sindhiya, her best buddy, her only support, her competitor, her .her, well, no not again she brushed that feeling aside, long time ago! Suddenly his reverie broke by her continuous struggling; feeling her getting uneasy he realized that he was holding her, he immediately left her. To his surprise, she got up at a lightening speed. He too got up and saw how much she has changed,she too looked at him and he said.

Suddenly he got out of his thoughts, by a loud scream. He turned around and saw the face of his numb wife. She looked devastated, like she saw a bad dream, well by now he knew that a bad dream can only come one or two times, but this happened almost every night and whenever he asks her, she brushes it off, says sorry and goes back to sleep, well.. May be not! This is the exact thing which she did today too!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
yay an update

edit:
and he said...what??
oh no what happened to aarti?
and now they're married? how?
does ansh exist?

so many more questions...looking forward to the next update.  i'll be good and wait ⭐️
Edited by rutu83 - 11 years ago
This is getting interesting day by day!😊
Keep writing please!
Very nice update.
I was eagerly waiting...great updates but why so short??😔 and now another suspense to kill my mind.. I love PV so much for ruining my sleep..😆 awesome updates