Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I am intrigued Pearly deary...royally intrigued. What is in these dreams of hers that she has every single night? Why the silence? And it's so interesting to see Yash being drawn toward her while consciously making an effort to hold himself separate from the entire relationship...and yet...he calls it "their room". Another fantastic update!!👏👏
Wow nice update dear
Loved it yaar and please continue soon dear !!!
nice update 😉 wating for next part 

Another awesome update Pearl. You are keeping us in suspense and intrigued so I love that. 🤗

awesome update. i am loving the suspense..
Ah, Pearl!

The "A" bracelet scene reminded me of a similar scene in a show that I had the misfortune of watching, LOL. I love how you made Aarti's personality shine through in that moment, though, as well as Yash's aversion to rain. *sigh* I wish I could write more, but I've got to cut this short today!

Totally hooked to this story - I'm loving the way the past and present are unfolding side-by-side...So many questions, and I know you'll be answering them all, one by one!

Fantastic job, my dear! Can't wait for the next update!
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Thank you!Smile Your name,please? I'll continue soon.

My name is Haleema,
Wowww...2nd part so soon 😃
Beautifull update...It's really captivating...
But you left us hanging...
So many unanswered questions...
What is Aarti's story?
Does she have a child?
What made her to accept Yash's proposal of marriage?
Her never ending dream or more like nightmare?

Can u pls pm me when u update next...tanx
Pearl...Pearl...Pearlll...after reading, the first thing I thought of was "Why so short?? 😡". But alas, I know you're busy with exams and school. So I forgive you! 😆

OMG! I love love the integration of the past and present! Both are equally vital to this story and reading it when entwined so beautifully is a treat! 👏👏

You still have the suspense going and my curiosity is reaching the limit! 😆 My heart goes out to Aarti! Poor soul! 😒

I wonder if Yash still has that bracelet? 😉😈
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Thank you for such a delightful comment! 🤗 Awww...🤗 No need to thank me! You deserve it all!

nice update 
waiting for next part 
Edited by miti16295 - 11 years ago