Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Pearl: Superlative writing, my friend!πŸ‘You got me holding my breath during that read. I love how Aarti's character is unfolding...first through his reaction to her call and then through the night routine, ending in the regular nightmare. She has a traumatized past...and he has no clue what!!! Waiting to know more...This is great building up, Pearl. You got the reader in me hooked.πŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Superb story πŸ‘

Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it Pearl 😳

Can't wait for part 3
tharuma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful SSπŸ˜‰..keep updating😊
lulujjjj thumbnail
Superb Pearly loved it dear the suspense is killing me off to read for the second time don't make us wait long dear for your update.
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pearl its just an amazing SS... You are such a good writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
This is really very interesting with the present and past colliding... 
Update soonπŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loving this SS!!! Actually, what happened to her??? I wonder.. πŸ˜• Need to wait for the next update! πŸ˜ƒ The story is developing.. I like the way you described their meeting! The Fall.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Eager to know the next! Update soon and PM me ya! πŸ˜‰
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Rutu Yup! So many questions,and don't worry...I'll answer them all,one by one..Of course! Thanks for reading!😊

@Vidya Thank you!😊 I am glad you liked the starting and this update...I'll update soon,but this time..you guys have to wait.

@Sheema Thank youπŸ€—...Sorry for the short one,I am little caught with some work.There is gonna be a lot of suspense,so I advice you to sleep properly.πŸ˜†

@Maha Thank you!😊 Well,I was quite nervous about this part,but seeing this kind of response,I am relieved.

@Sidu & Mitul Thanks!😊

@Zetter & Saf Thank you so much!  πŸ€—

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

I am intrigued Pearly deary...royally intrigued.I am so glad hear that,Kadeen. πŸ˜ƒWhat is in these dreams of hers that she has every single night? Horrible past. Why the silence? Formality and fear of something. And it's so interesting to see Yash being drawn toward her while consciously making an effort to hold himself separate from the entire relationship...and yet...he calls it "their room".Yash is royally confused and in denial from 6-7 years. Another fantastic update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank you so much,sweetheart. πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Ah, Pearl! Oh,Borna!πŸ˜†

The "A" bracelet scene reminded me of a similar scene in a show that I had the misfortune of watching, LOL. πŸ˜† ,By the way,which serial? I love how you made Aarti's personality shine through in that moment, though, as well as Yash's aversion to rain.Thank you so much,I am glad you liked it. *sigh* I wish I could write more, but I've got to cut this short today! Whatever,you said was just great.

Totally hooked to this story,My main motto successful.Yay!- I'm loving the way the past and present are unfolding side-by-side....Ah! That made me feel really good! Thanks!...So many questions, and I know you'll be answering them all, one by one! Of course!

Fantastic job, my dear! Can't wait for the next update!

Thank you so much! πŸ€—You have to wait,I'll try to update,soon though.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago