Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ummisco

My name is Haleema, Nice to meet you!😊
Wowww...2nd part so soon 😃I had it in my mind,so,that's why!
Beautifull update...It's really captivating...Thank you! 🤗
But you left us hanging...I'll be leaving you hanging often.
So many unanswered questions...
What is Aarti's story?
Does she have a child?
What made her to accept Yash's proposal of marriage?
Her never ending dream or more like nightmare?

I'll answer these,one by one!
Can u pls pm me when u update next...tanx     I'll PM you from now on!

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Pearl...Pearl...Pearlll...after reading, the first thing I thought of was "Why so short?? 😡". But alas, I know you're busy with exams and school and sick because of weather change. So I forgive you! 😆

You better forgive me! 😡😆

OMG! I love love the integration of the past and present! Both are equally vital to this story and reading it when entwined so beautifully is a treat! 👏👏 Thank you so much!🤗 I was so nervous as to how you people are gonna react to this Past and Present narration,and How I am gonna do it.So,I am glad,you liked it.

You still have the suspense going and my curiosity is reaching the limit! 😆 My heart goes out to Aarti! Poor soul! 😒I advice you to increase your limit,darling! 

I wonder if Yash still has that bracelet? 😉😈  Yash has a lot of things,of Aarthi.You never know!😉  

Pearl_27 thumbnail
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how in the world did I missed this story? such a superb story dear, I read both parts in a row. pls update regularly as there r many questions in my mind tht only u can answer
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u pls PM me?Edited by elanpremi - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail

@Miti, Binde, Freya,@tharuma Thank you so much,dear friends!🤗 I am so glad you people liked and appreciated it.

@Niki I am glad you commented,Thank you! 🤗

@Naeema Thank you so much! 🤗 Suspense is going to go on for the next couple of parts,but don't worry...I'll be giving you the hints.

@Ash Thank you so much,Ash! 🤗 I am glad you liked Past and Present being simultaneously narrated.

@IsYaRoCHeR Thanks a bunch for loving it, 🤗 keep on wondering...I'll answer all the qusetions one by one.Thank you for liking the meeting!

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Pearl: Superlative writing, my friend!👏Thank you,darling! You got me holding my breath during that read.Really! Glad,that I was able to do it. I love how Aarti's character is unfolding...first through his reaction to her call and then through the night routine, ending in the regular nightmare. She has a traumatized past...and he has no clue what!!! Waiting to know more...This is great building up, Pearl. You got the reader in me hooked.😃Thank you so much,Indu 🤗 ...I am so glad you liked it. 

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elanpremi

how in the world did I missed this story? such a superb story dear, I read both parts in a row. pls update regularly as there r many questions in my mind tht only u can answer

Thank you elanpremi,I am glad you liked it.Your name? I'll try to update and I'll PM you from now on!  

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg PEARL!!!
that was amazing! 🤗
The suspense is killing me! I want to know what happened so badly!!
It's a good thing my hols started or else I'd go mad in school thinking about your story! 😆
update soon dear! ❤️
great work! 
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milodog

omg PEARL!!! Yes Ojo!

that was amazing! 🤗Thank you! 🤗
The suspense is killing me! I want to know what happened so badly!! Patience is the key.
It's a good thing my hols started or else I'd go mad in school thinking about your story! 😆You're so connected with it.😲 🤗
update soon dear! ❤️Will surely try!
great work! Thank you again!