Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Fascinating fic, Pearl!  ๐Ÿ‘ I really like that you made Yash and Aarti friends before. Loved this part:

His view blurred and he couldn't see her face all he could hear was someone saying "Sorry, I am really sorry!" It was pitch dark, so she was not able to see his face .But he could recognize her by her voice and he did! Before he could say anything, someone called her and she went away to help others, he held her handโ€ฆnot letting her go. But she went and left one of her belonging with him. Her bracelet with an "A" initial.

I don't know, the image of him keeping something of hers before they even got married just made me smile (I'm gathering they are married by the end of it, am I right?).  As you were closing off this part, you've made me very intrigued about the root of these startling dreams (or scares) she's having. Very interested to see how the story progresses.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pearl, you stopped my trembling but you're going to kill me with anticipation๐Ÿ˜ก..
no darling, that's not the way to go..i want the next update quick๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
Yay! what's going on in AarYa world?๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks a gazillion for the pm..
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1HappyGrl

Fascinating fic, Pearl!  ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you so much! What's your name,I really want to know? I really like that you made Yash and Aarti friends before. Loved this part:

His view blurred and he couldn't see her face all he could hear was someone saying "Sorry, I am really sorry!" It was pitch dark, so she was not able to see his face .But he could recognize her by her voice and he did! Before he could say anything, someone called her and she went away to help others, he held her hand not letting her go. But she went and left one of her belonging with him. Her bracelet with an "A" initial.

I don't know, the image of him keeping something of hers before they even got married just made me smile (I'm gathering they are married by the end of it, am I right?).Yup,all the things in italics are flashback and this was the flashback of 3 months ago,where he saw her after 6 years.  As you were closing off this part, you've made me very intrigued about the root of these startling dreams (or scares) she's having. Very interested to see how the story progresses.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you for commenting,I hope,I didn't disturb you!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: villager00

Pearl, you stopped my trembling but you're going to kill me with anticipation๐Ÿ˜ก.

๐Ÿคฃ. I am sorry,Enid,but you should get used to it,because,I'll be doing that a lot.

no darling, that's not the way to go..i want the next update quick๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Wait,you have to!
Yay! what's going on in AarYa world?๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks a gazillion for the pm..

Arya World? You're welcome!

Thank you so much,for liking it.

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Drum rolls*

Here comes the latecomer ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww Pearl Pearl Pearl

This is wow! Im sorry I had no knowledge that you're such an amazing writer. You weaved words like wowww ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Im loving the suspense factor! Really making the story very lively ๐Ÿ‘

This is beyond superlative! 

๐Ÿค—
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PEARL omg!!! U HAV TO UPDATE THIS STORY CUZ i AM CONFUSED here and wanna know wht they both said wen they got up although I think it was I am sorry but oh well and wanna knw abt her bad dream  it was just srsly awesome and plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really like this story.
It seems there is more to Aarti's past, maybe she has had a a bad experience.
Thanks for the PM.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb work pearl๐Ÿ‘

Angel Praying

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! This was a wonderful piece of writing Pearly dear!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Am glad u've come out with the other side of yours, as a good writer.
And this was absolutely superb!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I enjoyed reading it, so many questions that yet to unfold.. and the suspense is thrilling me.. the bad dream!

Thanks for PMing, got the chance to discover ur hidden talent that must need to share.. And u gave me another reason to stay here more often..

Continue soon dear, can't wait for the next...
๐Ÿ˜ณ
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, Pearl. Sorry for the delayed response. Real life has me busy this time of year. On my name, you can call me Jac or J, whichever you're comfortable with. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Got it on the flashback! And, don't worry, you didn't disturb me at all.   Looking forward to your next update!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ