Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shubhika124

*Drum rolls*πŸ˜ƒ

Here comes the latecomer πŸ˜› Welcome Latecomer! πŸ€—

Aww Pearl Pearl Pearl Ji Shubhikaji

This is wow! Thank you so much! Im sorry I had no knowledge that you're such an amazing writer. You weaved words like wowww πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Aww! My,Thank you!

Im loving the suspense factor! Really making the story very lively πŸ‘Supense factor is going to go for the next couple of updates.

This is beyond superlative!     Ah,Shubhi.Thank you is all I can say,but I am touched!😭

πŸ€— Love you too! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much,Shubhika! πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

PEARL omg!!! U HAV TO UPDATE THIS STORY CUZ i AM CONFUSED here..I'll be updating it soon,Okay! What made you confused?and wanna know wht they both said wen they got up although I think it was I am sorry Read the first part,they never say sorry or thank you to each other.πŸ˜‰but oh well and wanna knw abt her bad dream..That is going to take some parts to unfold.  it was just srsly awesome and plz update soon😊 I'll PM you!

Thank you for liking and commenting,Kesha!πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

I really like this story.

It seems there is more to Aarti's past, maybe she has had a a bad experience.
Thanks for the PM.

Thanks Zahra! You'll get to know.😊
Pearl_27 thumbnail
@Prasadini Thank you for that wonderful gift! You're a darling!πŸ€—

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileymj10

Wow!! This was a wonderful piece of writing Pearly dear!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you,Smiley!
Am glad u've come out with the other side of yours, as a good writer.
And this was absolutely superb!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks again!
I enjoyed reading it, so many questions that yet to unfold.. and the suspense is thrilling me.. the bad dream!

Thanks for PMing, got the chance to discover ur hidden talent that must need to share.. And u gave me another reason to stay here more often..

Aww!! I am touched,thank yo so much!πŸ€—
Continue soon dear, can't wait for the next... 😳

Thank yo so much,Smiley!πŸ€—
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1HappyGrl

Hi, Pearl. Sorry for the delayed response. It's totally Okay! Real life has me busy this time of year. On my name, you can call me Jac or J, whichever you're comfortable with. 😊 Okay...Jac!

Got it on the flashback! And, don't worry, you didn't disturb me at all.   Looking forward to your next update!  πŸ˜ƒ

I'll update soon!πŸ€—
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Chapter 3

He said nothing and just laid down beside her, wondering what has happened to her, she used to be so chilled out, carefree, full of life always living like there is no tomorrow. But then what happened now .she does not react to anybody except kids, does not talk to anyone unless and until it is necessary, always lost in thoughts and when someone calls, she startles every time, the Aarthi he used to know, she is not that, Aarthi. He looked at her, sleeping form, few strands of her hair were on her face, and he could tell that it was irritating her, very slowly; he placed them behind her ear. Her hairs, he always had some kind of liking for them, even in college. College, a smile formed on his face, college was so different and who thought his life would be like this, that one day, he'll be so confused with his feelings for Aarthi that he can't even ask, what her problem is, and Aarthi, he somewhere, always knew she loved him and she still does, well maybe not. Noticing her behavior from their first meeting 3 months to till now really made him believe that. Her actions, gestures, and the fear in her eyes. in their first meeting is still a fresh in his mind and it pricked his heart that day and whenever he remembers, it still does. That day, when they first met, after 6 years...

He saw how much she has changed and, she too looked at him and he said "Aa..Aarthi you, I mean what, you here, 6 years" to say he was overwhelmed, was an understatement, the feeling he felt that day after seeing her safe and sound in front of him was beyond anything. He was on top of the world, but suddenly the anger kicked in and he shouted...

"Where were you damn it, I searched for you everywhere and kept on wondering what in happened that you suddenly left.Oh forget leaving, you didn't even tell it to anyone, not even, me..and .." Just then he saw, tears forming in her eyes and mentally chided himself for reacting like that. He immediately hugged her ,

"Oh Aarthi, I shouldn't have reacted that way but why are you crying Aarthi, the ultimate fighter is crying, naah, not good, not good al all."

He parted and looked at her weirdly; she didn't hug him back, why? He thought, but pushed that thought aside and ask her to have coffee with him, she didn't say anything and he knew that she couldn't deny him, ever! So he just guided her to the table and ordered coffee for both of them, while having coffee too, she was quiet and the only kept on asking and telling things was Yash finally after getting irritated with her silence, he asked

"What exactly is wrong Aarthi? You are I mean..hmm..quiet and that is something, I can't take, you know that very well and we are meeting after 6 long years, and of course you are changed, but did you get ..hmm..married?",

The moment he uttered the word married, she immediately got up and started to leave actually run, he was quiet shocked but grabbed her hand, stopped her and said

"Hey,hey,...hey Aarthi"

He sighed, came forward and cupped her face and asked "What is wrong ,Aarthi?.ok, if you don't want to tell, then I won't ask!"

"I..I.I am sorry..Ya..Yas..Yash.but I have to go" This was her first and last words,on their first meeting, inside, he was somewhere feeling good, that at least she said something.

"Ya..Yas..Yashj..Yashji,"

He heard her murmuring while sleeping. "Ssh..I am here, sleep."

He sighed. This was something new, Yash with addition of ji in it, he didn't like it, this ever growing formality with each passing day and her being distant, only talking with Payal and Palak, Payal ,Palak ,they always had an easy way with her and he always wondered, what kind of a bond, she has with them. In their first meeting, itself, they behaved like they have known each other since ages and as if, as if she was their own mother or his Pari. Aarthi and his angels first meeting was something, he'll never ever forget.

It was some days after their first meeting in that cafe, and he, Palak and Payal were coming back from school after the Parent-teacher meeting. As the teachers were really happy with his two little princesses, so as per promise, he took them for an ice cream, not knowing that he is going to meet someone really special. As he entered the ice cream parlor he saw her.and he lost his breath. She was there, wearing .Red churidaar and looking absolutely stunning. He was lost in her, until Palak and Payal, brought him out of his reverie.

"Hmm Aa Yaa,you wanted Chocolate flavor Ice cream, right?

"Chocolate flavor!!" Palak and Payal exclaimed, surprised at their dad's short term memory.

"Papa, we don't want a chocolate ice cream, we don't like chocolate, not me not even Palak di Haina di?

"Haan.Papa, what has happened to you? We just told you that we want mango flavor"

Chocolate flavor, damn, that is Aarthi's and his favorite, not girls, he was lost in his thoughts when suddenly someone brought him out of it .

"Here are two mango ice cream cups for you"

A gentle voice echoed, and he was stunned to see her standing there with two cups of mango flavor ice cream. The little girls were overjoyed; finally getting their most wanted ice creams, they thanked her and she just smiled. Smiled, he was quite surprised, relieved and felt some unknown happiness seeing her smile. Finally, getting out of his thoughts, he said to the girls.

"Let's go, and sit somewhere!"

Payal and Palak agreed but as they were about to go they dragged her along with them and she couldn't deny .Finally after sitting at the table  Payal and Palak asked her name ,she was about to reply when Yash who was already lost in her, said

"Pari.." His one word was enough to answer the girls and they exclaimed "Wow!! Pari."

Yash got out of his thoughts and mentally smacked himself.. "Pari, what the hell is happening.what is wrong with me? Well, come to think of it, Pari.. Totally suits her,and I was the only one who used to say that Aarthi, you have a magic wand".

Aarthi was too shocked react, suddenly her cell buzzed and the name flashing on It, scared her.

"Sorry, I have to go"

Before he could even react, she went off!

He still wonders, who called her that day, which scared her! Scared her, this was something, anyone was never able to do.thinking about it, he finally slept. Another day, new morning.Everybody was sitting at the breakfast no not everybody, Yash was missing. Wondering where was her son, Gayatri called Aarthi from the kitchen

"Aarthi beta Where is Yash?"

"Ji wo,Yashji...he is sleeping, mummyji"

"Sleeping, Its nine, go and wake him up".

"But Payal and Palak"

"Payal and Palak have already went to school, no more excuses Aarthi, go and wake Yash up and tell him to come down for Breakfast."

Aarthi, was scared, how in the world, she is going to wake him up?! But whatever it is, she has to do it, no matter what. She slowly entered their room and saw Yash peacefully sleeping. She slowly went ahead and tried to wake him up, putting a hand on his shoulder, said in a meek voice

"Yashji Yashji .wake up, its nine, you have to go for office."

"hmmm.let me sleep"

"Yashji..mmmyji"

Before she could complete what she had to say, he pulled her towards him and they felt a current ran down their spine when their lips brushed each others...

To be continued...

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Pearly! πŸ€—

Pearl, Sorry for being so late! Had an extremely busy weekend! πŸ˜³

That was a fabulous update dear! OMG! Your emotions were so spot on! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yash's confusion mixed with curiosity; Aarti's turmoil and pain is so clearly written! πŸ‘πŸΌ Even with such progression, you managed with include the cute scene with the children and Yash's subconscious awareness of Aarti! Last but not least, the final sentence☺️...that is to be continued. πŸ˜‘

I'm shamelessly begging for an update soon! πŸ˜³ I know, I know...I have to increase my patience limit! πŸ˜†

Love you! πŸ€—
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part dear
thanks for pm
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no dear u stopped at the wrong moment and dont test my curiosity What happened next ????
U have great story writing skills dear. Loving the progress of the story so much