!'Happy Birthday Rockstar'!Dayanand Shetty Fc #64 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

Hey.. Yeah.. Its 12/12/12.. and I am sad.. because its my sisters Bday and she is in USA 

Wish Her😳., DUA for Her that she gts every Happiness...  πŸ˜³
Why dont you call through Skype and wish her then you will be able to see her on camera 

This is the last time there will be a 12.12.12  

Congratz for the the contest GD 
where is the party
Originally posted by Soni.

Kuch Nahi
Mum is making Lasagna and i am bored
I just realised today is 12.12.12

I did my Dinner...
now just on lappy at my Bed...  
For the past half an hour i waiting for my Lasagna but it hasn't been made yet. I am hungary i want your party food GD 
Hi Neeme 
What happened to you
are you alright
Originally posted by Soni.

Why dont you call through Skype and wish her then you will be able to see her on camera 

This is the last time there will be a 12.12.12  

Sure GD...😊

Nope.. I can't call her...its a working day... she must be in office... I have mailed her... πŸ˜Š
No I m really not... my czn bro is going back to America after an hr...and I m trying to control myself... he is not my czn he is my brother... always I cries a lot whenever he goes back... 2 to 3 times already ro chuki hn...and now don't knw what to do...I m just trying to control myself rite now...and I knw this is not possible for me...

@NEEME DII... kya hua...😲😲

@SONI... Piyo na Meri party...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neeme

No I m really not... my czn bro is going back to America after an hr...and I m trying to control myself... he is not my czn he is my brother... always I cries a lot whenever he goes back... 2 to 3 times already ro chuki hn...and now don't knw what to do...I m just trying to control myself rite now...and I knw this is not possible for me...

Ohh... Its okie... People are not far away in this world. You can talk to him everyday...abhi unhe jaane dijiye.. and later you can also go there and give him a surprise πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago