Sizzler's post...peep in...

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm a Sizzler 😆

Finally my wish of Swayam's and my name in pink

It has been a great time here with all my chotis and bachchis;I wouldnt call them my friends but my sisters.

Have got so many and Im glad i met and have so many 😳

I started off with D3 forum and then jumped to EHMMBH where CC was my adda and have had fun and great time there 😃 and now im in Kaali forum and i like this show.

Time for thanksgiving in the alphabetical order😊😃

I'm so happy that I also have 5 babies here😊

Aditi-I have a great time chatting with you and love the way you are choti...Aditi di😆 also very soon we have got close isnt it??thnx for being there for me sweetheart😊

Aisha-Its been a great time chatting with ya and getting all updates on D3..especially Swayam...our Lover boy and helping me with his siggies and Avis...thnx a ton dear...love ya loads😊

Aishu-choti 🤗...gosh the time difference hasnt let us chat more but im waiting for ur free time after exams so that i can chat with ya and remember my 1st prank😆

Deepz-Chotu*hugs* you have been a great support and i love chatting with ya and all our silly chats😆 and also will take your advice on my eating habits😆 and i wanna thank u for neva lettng me feel lonely and has stopped me from quitting IF twice...and also thank you for taking all my crap patiently inspite of ur busy schedule of school work and other things😆...oops ur exams are up so All the best and do them well dear😊...love loads sweetie😊

Geet-PKFB my kozhandai😊 love ya d way u are and ur nautankis and also ur dhamki 😆...i miss ur fevicol and watermelon juice😊

Hema-my sweet choti who gets worried for me and at the same time does the same mistake like mine and advices me to take care😆...its always nice talking to you my dear😊

Jess-My EFB😊 i love ya loads meri bachchi...the 1st one to stop me from quitting IF and has always been for me and has neva left me feel lonely😊...i love every single bit about you...your DPs thats what our chats are always about😆 and im happy to have my bachchi and thank you for everything EFB😊 and also taking my torture so well😆😊..will get back to you on GA'a queries😆...All the best for ur exams EFB😊 and rock them😊

Krupaa-choti we havent got much time to chat again due to time difference but its always been nice talking to you and i love you so much😊

Mini-we usually chat in the morning IST time and its been great talkign to you and you know very well when to stop me calling you Di😆...love ya loads choti😊

Mishi-aaah my FBchoti😊 ur like my little baby and i love every naughtiness about you and you are very caring about me and im glad to meet you sweetie😊 and ur a good gal 🤗

Priya-my BSB...my bachchi here stoppd me from quitting IF and has always stayed in touch with me and i love ya loads and yeah i miss roshgullas😆...and also you have been a great support to me dear😊

Preetha-my TB 🤗 was more excited than me and you wanted to spam with me when Im gonna Sizzle and here you are...1st one to wish and didnt even go for lunch 😔 but i love ya loads Preetha...you are my sweetest kid😊 and all the chats we have had ;you too didnt wanted me to quit IF and im gonna miss ya loods after 27th Dec😔...Mommy misses TB😔

sanjana-my sweetie...i just love the way u start talking to me like a professional😆 and you have always taken anything torture that i have given you😆...thank you choti and ILU❤️

shafaq-my very busy and reserved choti and thank u tons sweetie cos i learnt to post pics in testi and scraps cos of u...love ya laods sweetie😊 but i dont getta chat more with ya cos ur busy nw days😳

Shivu-my choti whoz been busy since a very long time and dont chat much now days😳 but i recall our swap of di and choti talks..miss them now😆...miss ya choti...love ya loads😊

Simar-my lost and sweet choti😊...ur jus too sweet and love ur craziness😆...i know ur busy too with ur exams and we shall b abck with our chats after exams...

Smitha-my sweet little choti...we chat very rarely cos of the timings but its a pleasure talking to you and i love talking to you about my college days...di loves choti😊

Sruthi-intermittently pinging choti😆...thank you for your support and thank you for the +ve post which made my day and its always nice chatting with ya😊

Also would like to mention my three long lost frnds as well who have been very busy and i hope to chat with them soon Yamini, Maleeha and Manu😊

I love all my bachchis here and all of you are special to me and close to my heart and im thankful for having so many chotis and bachchis for loving and caring me😊...Im very poor in these kinda speeches so pls forgive me😔

Thank you Udhay for giving me this opportunity to post it here and my chotis wanted me to post it.

Thank you for your immediate approval 😊

Also chotis do peep in here too since its a very nice forum,a new show whenever you get time 😊

Edited by Sunitha_Swayam - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yippe for the first time!!!

im the first!...but i guess i should keep my title!!

and suni di...my guide and the bestest elder sis!!

my sweetie..   thanku a lot.

i just love the way u start talking to me like a professional😆me professional...dil garden garden ho gaya!! thanku for the sweet coment

and you have always taken anything torture that i have given you😆...u never gave me any torture...infact it was i who always troubled u!!...but ur my elder sis...and elders r supposed to listen to youngers😆

thank you choti and ILU
❤️
i love u too sunni di!!

my sweetie...i just love the way u start talking to me like a professional😆 and you have always taken anything torture that i have given you😆...thank you choti and ILU❤️

keep sizzling(i dunno what is after that!!LOL)
always rock in life!
my good wishes will always be with u!!
my elder sister!!

Edited by sanjana_cool - 11 years ago
shafaqsheikh thumbnail
.Sumi. thumbnail
I could not stop myself from posting because of Preetha,Mishi and Swasti's request and also had promised Deepz to post it in the forum but yeah instead of EHM im posting it here 😊
Im sorry choti's but i felt this apt...I hope no-ones angry on me
Also apologies to bombard your inbox's with my PM
Edited by Sunitha_Swayam - 11 years ago
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MA DI🤗
Mishi-aaah my FBchoti😊 yea i know i m ur fb choti😳n u r ma sweetest bestest di🤗ur like my little babyah really i m ur lil baby😛how sweet of u di🤗n u r ma elder sis and i love every naughtiness about youhaha di u noe i too luv my naughtiness😆especially ma dance for u😆 and you are very caring about mehaww i m caring about u emmm🤔yea yea i know😆 but not like u ,,,coz u r too much cary about me 😳and im glad to meet you sweetie😊 i m toh dancing singing that i have a di like u 🤗i m v lucky 😳and ur a good gal 🤗what di 😲😲really i m good gal o yea o yeadi finally u said it that i m a good gal
ok now bhut ho gye meri nautanki😆di u become sizzler now wohooo🥳🥳
i m sooo much happy for my di
di see i m dancing...
DI BIG WALA CONGO SHONGO

luv ya di...infinity🤗🤗

Edited by ashishi - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Sunitha!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww... :'D

I love u suni..!! sooo much..!!

I remember hw we met and gt clicked wd our liking towards our majnu n his julfen..!!😆

ur a great frn and a constant support fr me thru n thru..

congo shongo my suni..may u be colord wd mre lovely colors dear..

Love u..🤗

x0x0

Aaisha

.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Aww... :'D

I love u suni..!! sooo much..!!

I remember hw we met and gt clicked wd our liking towards our majnu n his julfen..!!😆

ur a great frn and a constant support fr me thru n thru..

congo shongo my suni..may u be colord wd mre lovely colors dear..

Love u..🤗

x0x0

Aaisha

Awww thnx Aisha 🤗

we still dont get tired discussing about our majnu do we?😆

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Actually I was counting the lines u wrote,😆I was so happy u wrote five lines for me 😃 but then saw u wrote 5 for Deepu too ...aaarrrghhh!So not done.. I'm ur EFB na 🥺 ...toh phir ek line aur likhti mere liye.😭.

Deepu kamini kahiki!😡

I knw it's a happy occasion & I should be wishing U but I m sorry I can't get over with my jealousy issues!!!!🤣Now don't get fed up with me 😛...it's just I love U too much na so get a lil bit jealous & possessive!☺️

Ok now I m done with my major concern so now wishing time!😆

Congratulations to My EM! 🤗

Yayay I knew that I made u stop quitting but nvr knew I was d 1st one!!!😳Dekha main janam siddh aapki EFB hoon!👍🏼Aur haan kabhi bhi bhulna maat main 1st wali baby hoon aur maa sab se zyada pyaar first wali baby se hi karti hai,☺️it's d universal truth... so never dare to love me less in midst of all d babies!😡

Special Note 😉 :who ever is reading my comment plz don't take me wrong.😳I love my EM too much!☺️

& u never torture me,plz don't say that rather I keep on saying tell me...😳 so nvr say that..U knw na I'm a big bachchi!☺️so u can say anything to me & I'm always there for my EM no matter what happens...🤗

& we will surely be back on GA discussions!😆

Thanks EM for ur support for d whole time!it makes me Love U more & more😳

now U r Sizzling & soon u will be Stunning anyways.⭐️ just keep on rocking!👍🏼

I LOVE YOU EM!❤️

aur haan last wali pic mein where u r sitting with all d babies,I m the first one who is sitting beside u.☺️..don't u dare to change me & my place!😡

again Note time 😆 :who ever is reading my comment plz don't take me wrong.😳 I love my EM  too much!☺️
Edited by ...Jes... - 11 years ago
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*UNRES* 

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS! 🤗

Finally, You're SIZZLING! 🤣

I LOVE YOU TOO! 🤗

I loved that message! 😳

I love chatting with you too! All super random stuff! 😆

You better do that! 

You know I'm always there for you, even you're there whenever I needed you! 🤗

I take your crap? Or you take my crap? You're the one who is super busy! 😆 I'm here.. Lazing in my house all the time! 🤣

Thanks a lot Suni! 😃

And you know what? You're THEE BESTEST DI anyone can ever have! :D

I LOVE YOU TOO! ❤️ 
Edited by -Deeps- - 11 years ago