•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
MY GOD ENTERTAINMENT IS BACK AGAIN.

Hi friends! I'm not 2 involved in the discussion of this forum coz I dun like to comment much. I'm seeing this show from the 1st episode and became a huge fan of this show, and more than that a die hard fan of MR. DANGEROUS DOBRIYAL, and obviously of KVB.
The charm of the show which was lost 6 months back, is  now  back with da bang, with same suspense.
I hve to agree I thing that KVB has done it again with his great acting skills, style, charisma, attitude, expressions, killer looks, and with his killing dialogues that this show has become very interesting and unpredictable once again like the initial days of SB? This show was sinking like a titanic ship but KVB (THE ONE MAN ARMY) with his performance made me to watch this once again  with the same excitement as it was before which I was missing since April. And now it seems I'm getting that. 
I think the new PH should also be equally appreciated along with MR. BOHRA who has given a new life to this show. SB? is nothing without VIRAJ THE MYSTEROUS DOBRIYAL. 
He is an entertainment and he is the show of this show.

One more thing KVB is truly a power house and a universe of acting in the world of television in a any given role.  Thanx Buddy for giving the life to such a complexed character like VIRAJ and hope u more & more awards and rewards for your performance.

Lastly ,one of my fav. dialogue of this character "Jali ko aag kehte hai bujhi ko raakh kehte hai, Jo naa kabhi haare aur naa kabhi Toote use VIRAAJ DOBRIYAL kehte hai. God bless you bro and keep entertaining us always.

Nice post jeet. The character of Viraj has so many thing to explore. KVB has done a mind blowing job no doubt. VD' character is and will be one of the most fascinating character of television history. God bless him.
Thanx Sabrina.  And u r right VD is the most fascinating character and also very unpredictable.
Good post!!! I agree...KVB is just too brilliant!!!
haha just noticed this post... truly said charm is back and storyline is back on track after so long!
well said
agree with you..
KaranVir Bohra is a power pack performare..
Is is doing very well as Viraj Dobriyal
superb actor ⭐️ with good expressions👍🏼 and cute smile😛 with amaging dialogue represent to us love this👏
Thank you all guys for liking the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️