FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swagakevin2

@MSN_Nanny, not all of the new characters will enter now..i will create a bigger love traingle and i hope i solve it..that's all i can say for now..but forget the love thing for now..because i'm not dealing with that  much as for now...

Babes, its Vanny! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I see what you mean! I'd love for you to develop the college life first! 
LOL it's vanny! πŸ˜† My bad πŸ˜³

Character Sketches:

1)      Gunjan ' a typical Mumbai, outgoing girl who now resides in a traditional community where everything is so different. She is open minded and a reckless individual who loves her daily Mumbai style like meeting friends, making rough jokes etc. She does not tolerate non-sense.

2)      Rachna ' total opposite of Gunjan. She is a traditional type of girl who has not seen the real world yet. She is weak and thinks it's better to accept things as how it presents itself.  But later on in show she will be stronger. She is this girl who dreams of her prince charming secretly but yet does not want to actually see him.

3)      Chaya ' a mix of traditional and Mumbai style. She is out going but takes thing easily to heart. She is short- tempered and loves to flirt with guys. She hopes she finds her prince charming when she goes to college.

4)      Anamika ' (Someone's) college girlfriend. She loves *someone* until date and hopes to meet him soon. They have lost contact due to a break up in their early years.

5)      Vihaan ' a smart yet vague guy who simply enjoys life and doesn't even take things seriously. But all will change when he reaches one girl who he falls in love with. (I won't say whom).

6)      Rajiv ' this time he is a student. He is a second year guy in college who is not open up. He is not shy but he secretly watches girls. He homes to meet the girl of his dreams soon.

7)      Mayank ' a student also, not Seema's son this time. He is friend with a typical guy who enjoys smoking, and parties. He keeps getting rejected all the time until he meets a girl whom he quits all his bad habit for.

8)      Raj ' a third year college student who flirts with new comers and picks trouble. He doesn't really want a girl as he is just a player!

9)      Rohit, a guy who is an intelligent person but finally found his love after coming to college. He gets humiliated and one girl saves his life for which he remains indebted to her.

10)   Chandini ' Seema's daughter, like mother like daughter. She envies the relationship between Gunjan and Rachna and will try to break that bond. She will also be envious as Gunjan & Rachna gets attention from Boys while she doesn't.

I won't tell you how the triangle will go. But this is just how the story will go about. PS don't get the impression that I will be creating a love crisis. NO! I will be giving you some of my personal experience in high school but relate it to college. My story will show how school teens live their love and how crushes come and go with all heart breaks. Also some of the scams and troubles other get you into. Sorry for you, but prepare for some heart breaks. There are other minor characters that will come in. Those are surprises!

Also, my story may not go as describes here by characters, I did not plan my story I just write out of thoughts and put it there. So whether you see something different just go with the flow! Thank you!

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago
Welcome and thanks..πŸ˜‰   lots to do with so much of them! i might just eliminate some πŸ˜†
Wow! Really nice now I can't wait to for your next update!

Wow, that was awesome, wil wait for your next update!
Hey Kevin Im glad you started an FF!! I think the first ff/Os of SSLK!!
I read the first page it seems interesting will read the character sketch now!!
aww thank you.. well i think its the first FF but there are OS
 Good Job Kevin! Keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸΌ

Part 2: Raj Vs Gunjan

Gunjan says Ms. Rachna we are not going to buy food but desert. Rachan says but still. Gunjan says come on Rachna don't be a spoil sport. This is fun besides, your mom will never know. Rachan says alright then. Chaya says finally. You are in college now Rachna, you need to loosen up and spread your wings. Having ice cream is not a bad idea but we are having fun. Remember the days in high school when we used to buy ice cream. Rachna signals Chaya to stay quiet. Gunjan says really? Rachna has had ice cream in High School. Gunjan says I guess she doesn't want to eat ice cream with me and play cries. Rachna sees this and gets emotional and apologizes to Gunjan and says she never meant it that way and she will certainly have ice cream with her every Friday. Gunjan lifts up her face and laughs.

Chaya says run Gunjan run! Rachna chases them once again while sweet song of SSLK plays. Rachna reaches Gunjan and says you are too much. They hug each other. Some boys passed and says look at these new girls, running around like little children. They should be sent back to High School and the guys laugh. Gunjan says better watch your tongue. So what if we run? Is that a problem? I hope you don't have to run anytime in future or else I will tell you those same words. Gunjan says let's go Chaya and Rachna. One of the guys says Raj, that new comer girl is your competition. Raj says I will teach her a lesson and show her who runs.

Rachna says what the need to yell at the guy was. Chaya says Rachna if you don't stand up for yourself in College, guys will take advantage of you. Gunjan says Chaya is right. Let's forget this and buy the ice cream. Gunjan orders three ice cream and as soon as she is about to eat it, Raj passes and hits Gunjan on her *butt* and her ice cream falls. Raj and the others laugh Gunjan. Gunjan runs after Raj to hit him. He comes and says look that was running. The one who threaten me that I will have to run like a child in future. Gunjan says you may have proven this now, but don't forget that there is always the future. She smiles and she turns around and slaps the guys. Everyone around is shocked.

PRECAP:

Gunjan says don't you ever mess with me again and she leaves. Raj says as much I would like to trouble this new comer, I find her pretty but I won't love this one. I will teach her to respect her elders.