Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 3

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh that was a naughty update. I already hate raj 😡 mannerless brute 😡. Wow the girls had an icecream party so cool 😊 continue soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well that's basically College upper guys, they trouble new comers..and that is what i want to capture... thanks.. everyone hates Raj 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Here are you Characters that are new. I tried by best to get the youngest 😆 They looked young.So enjoy these too 😉

Anamika                                                             Chandini

Rohit

Raj
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Kev! Loved it! 

I like the looks of your new characters as well! 👍🏼
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update! Loved it!
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kevin 😊,
I just read ur fan Fiction on SSLK, well since i am new i guess i have to catch up on the comments 😆, ok well ur first Epi was awesome, i loved how u introduced the girls without delay 👍🏼.

I love the way u made each character unique, especially love the new characters, gosh ur idea of Mayank not being Seema's son is superb, I like instead how u gave Seema's character a daughter (who is just like her mother).
Also read ur second epi, really enjoyed this one especially Naughty raj 😳
But overally Love this FF, hope u update soon 😉
swagakevin2 thumbnail
aww thanks Rozey. lovely comments... i'm happy you liked my FF so far 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part Three

Gunjan says you slapped me on the butt so I slapped you on the face. We are even right. Oh, and don't you dare mess with me another time because you know very well that I'm capable of doing anything and you know the laws. I can make you rot in jail for touching me, but I won't. Don't repeat this again. Have some respect for the ladies here, if not others at least me. Understand? She collects Rachna and Chaya and they leave. Raj rubs his face and tells his friend. This chick (girl) as much as I would to trouble her, I find her pretty but I won't love this one. I will teach her what respect really means.

The three girls are in an auto going home and all are laughing. Rachna says Gunjan you were simply amazing. I wish I can have such confidence to deal with guys. Chaya says arey, amazing. Suddenly Rachna wants to deal with guys. Rachna says Chaya. Gunjan says I will teach you how to deal with guys. Gunjan talks about the way she slapped Raj and they start laughing again. They reach home and Chaya leaves to go home while Gunjan and Rachna go home. They enter and everyone is surprised.

Shayl says what happen? Why are you back so early? Did anything go wrong? Say something while others stand. Rachna and Gunjan laughs. Gunjan says Mausi everything went fine. You worried too much and they hug Shayl. Gunjan tells everyone that some repairs have to be done in classroom that's why they were sent home early. Shayl says thank god. She tells them go freshen up and come downstairs to help out for Dolu birthday tomorrow. In Gunjan's room, both girls put on music and start to dance. They are laughing. Gunjan tells Rachna if Raj is to mess with them again, she will let Rachna slap him, Rachna stops dance and give a serious face.

Precap:

Seema answers the phone and all look at her who has a worried face.

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely epi 👏, I love it.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks rozey, i'm glad you like it...this is just some play around episodes..after about three episodes, the real kicking starts