Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  Gunjan ,s character looks really upfront and strong . Rachna hopefully should reach there soon

Good going kevin! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry was caught up with emergencies so did not get to read it earlier But i will be doing it regularly hence forth.. 
     looking forward for the next one sooon๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks..yep she is.. i really do hope Rachna become like that too..
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Job.. Wish Gunjan rubs off on Rachna a bit!
swagakevin2 thumbnail
well there will be episodes like that soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice going! I wish if your episodes could have been a bit longer :)
swagakevin2 thumbnail
awww..i will try... Because sometimes if i put a long episode..i don't have anything for the other episode..so i try to make thus average episode.. not too short but a reasonable one..but i will try to give you a longer episode ๐Ÿ˜‰
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part Four

Rachna looks at Gunjan in anger while Gunjan thinks what's wrong with Rachna. Gunjan takes off the music while Rachna holds her hand and turn Gunjan around and is about to slap Gunjan when she burst out a laugh. Rachna says shall I act like this towards Raj? Gunjan is surprised and says you tricked me. Gunjan says that's more like it. She should be able to be strict towards them. Rachna says let's play pillow fight. They play pillow fight when Shayl comes and says I thought I send both of you to freshen up to come help. Gunjan says sorry Mausi we will be right down. Shayl says alright then.

Both girls come downstairs and Gunjan hugs Dolu from behind and lifts him up. Gunjan says somebody is going 8 tomorrow. What present do you want? Dolu says he doesn't want anything; all he wants is a party. Gunjan says sorry Dolu but you know Uncle Dayal doesn't like parties. Dayal says Gunjan is right. Parties are a waste of time; instead we should just have dinner out. Dolu says alright then. Dolu says but last night I saw Mom, Seema aunty and Gunjan have decorations and I know I will be having a surprise party! All are surprised and Gunjan says not fair! We thought we would have given you a big surprise. Dolu says this is more than a surprise for me. He says he will go do his homework and he leaves.

Shayl says Dolu is impossible. Now that we don't have to hide anything anymore we can start the decorations. Gunjan says leave that to us, Rachna and I will take full charge. Sangeeta says and what am I supposed to do? Rachna says Sangeeta you are the birthday boy's mother, you should rest. All laugh. Sangeeta says Rachna you get talks these days, I wonder whom you picked it up from. Rachna surprised but then phone rings and Seema goes to answer. Seema says what? Alright, I will tell everyone! All look at Seema who is worried.Shayl goes to Seema and says what happen? Whose call was it? Seema says it was my pyaree daughter, Chandini will be returning two weeks from now. Yes, she has finished her work study in Kalcutta, she will be her soon. Rachna says really? Gunjan says is she talkative like aunt Seema? All laughs. Seema says no, my daughter is very loving and helps around with everything. Gunjan says I can' wait to meet her! Hope she comes soon. Gunjan says Rachna we will decorate in the evening right? Rachna says yes.

Precap:

Rachna and Rajiv meets. Rajiv mistakenly touches Rachna. Rachna yells on him. Rachna thinks Gunjan I have learnt to deal with guys. ๐Ÿ˜†

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey such a sweet update , rachna s so full of life . The precap sounds fun.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Yay!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
           Rachna actually yelled at Rajeev???? .Did not know that was coming๐Ÿ˜†.Poor Guy ! he will go into hiding next๐Ÿ˜ƒ?. He really needs time to warm up.Pls keep him pleasent  & not hot headed & grumphy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dholu is going to be the cute one forever and will have great chemistry with Gunjan all his life๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love the update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ