Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love the way u are making Rachna's character, strong n confident 😊, n Gunjan is awesome as always 😃, but love how u are giving each character a chance to say something especially my cute Dolu 😉.
I love the precap, finally Rachna standing up for herself with true confidence but overall love this epi as well kevin.
U are a really great writer 👍🏼, anxiously waiting for next epi 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks guys... *blushes* 😆 yes, Rachna will try to take Gunjan advice.. i hope Rachna doesn't push Rajiv away...
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 5

Later in the day Gunjan says Rachna start the decorations. Gunjan and Rachna are having fun decorating and Chaya comes and helps them as well. Dolu comes and he sees and says wow, nice.  . The girls are happy. Gunjan says tomorrow will be fun. Chaya says I feel like dancing and I think it will be best for the three of us to dance a song. Gunjan says that will be a great idea. They leave for practice. Next morning, all go to Dolu's room and they wish him a happy birthday! Dolu is happy. Everyone gives him gifts but he says he will open Gunjan's gift first as she is his big girlfriend and all laughs. He opens it and fined it's a remote-control car and he thanks Gunjan. Shayl says let everyone go and freshen up as there are lots to do. Sangeeta says she will do the cooking.

Rachna and Gunjan are leaving for college. Shayl says be back early as the party will start at 6. They say yes and they leave.. At college, the three girls enter and Chaya says there is no sign of Raj. Raj's friends are talking about how Raj had met with an accident and he has been shift to Pune for surgery. Gunjan tells the girls hear that. Gunjan says now, she is guilty that she had misbehaved with him. Rachna says stop worrying. Its better he is gone as he is too much trouble.

Rachna says I will leave for class. Rachna is walking up the stairs when she bumps into a guy and her books fall. Both of them stoop to collect the books and they bump their heads and look at each other. The guy is Rajiv. They have an eye-lock and then Rajiv says sorry. He then picks up the book but unknowingly picks up Rachna's hands. Rachna looks at him I anger. Rachna says why are you holding my hand? Rajiv stammers and says sorry I thought it was the books. Rachna says next time look at what you picking up and don't touch me again. He notices her name on the books and he gives her and apologizes once again and he leaves a stunned Rachna. Rachna thinks Gunjan I have learnt to mess with guys and Rachna smiles.

Precap:

A guy sing and dances for Gunjan in college.

Have a great weekend, see you Monday! 😉

swagakevin2 thumbnail
What do you think about the pairings?
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  Poor ! Raj in the hospital or is it a prank to gain Gunjan's sympathy😉.  
  Rachna acting up against our hero Rajeev ?. How dare she😡

Has she become the touch me not now😡.Poor ! Rajeev🤣
      Great work kevin!

Pls do find a pairing for our very lovesick Chaaya else she may try  her luck with  all the wrong guys🤣🤣

Next one comes on monday or the weekend????😃

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks brat! well Gunjan told Rachna she need to learn to handle guys. Rachna is performing! may be later she will find she loves him.. LOL well definitely..she loves Vihaan..let's see what going to happen...

um until next Monday...

until then ponder on what will happen...
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Great update Kev! The pairings are good as long as Rachna and Rajeev are together in the end! ❤️
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks! Yep, im studying thought if to make Chaya and Vihaan a permanent couple.. she is lovestruck 🤣
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Pairings:

Gunjan - Rohit or may be Mayank ( don't know yet)
Rachna - Rajiv
Chaya - Vihaan or another guy
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part Six (6)

Gunjan now is in the canteen getting water as she forgets hers home. A guy approaches her and says hey there new girl. Gunjan ignores and walks away. The guy is following her. He says this new girl is tough. She won't give in easily so it is better I sing for her. The guy says hey ladki! Gunjan stops. The guy starts to sing *TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN* and dance. All other students come and surround the two of them. Gunjan is smiling away. Rachna and Chaya comes and says wow, Gunjan is really getting the guys. The guy goes on his knees and pulls a rose from behind him and stretches it out to Gunjan. Gunjan does not know what to do.

Gunjan takes the rose and smiles and the guy smiles back. But then Gunjan breaks up the rose and throws it is his face. Gunjan says what do I look like? I'm new here and not all into this. I'm sorry but I don't even know you. The guy walks around Gunjan and says I can change that. We have the entire day in college and you can have my phone number and we can always talk. Gunjan says I have come college to study and only study. And as far as your number is concern, I don't need it. All the other children then walk away. Gunjan says please stop following me or else you will regret it. The guy says you look pretty when you are angry. At least we can be friends right. Gunjan says let me see. Never! You are just like that guy named Raj! You both are wicked and naughty and don't care about other people. Gunjan says besides I have a boyfriend. The guy says who told you I wanted to be your boyfriend? I just wanted your friendship and he says and oh don't ever compare me with that ruthless Raj! I'm far better than him and I will show you some day! Later smart chick!

The guy leaves too. Rachna and Chaya come and Chaya says he is so cute. He sang for you. He even danced and you rejected him. Gunjan says I thought Banaras is full of wimps but today what I experienced is beginning to look a lot like Mumbai. Gunjan says beware, guys will woo you, try to impress you but after that they will break your heart. So as much as I rejected him, I don't know him. But I feel guilty that he was just trying to be my friend. Gunjan says I will apologize to him some other time. Rachna says Gunjan he is cute, he suits you well. Gunjan is shocked and says Rachna! Don't you dare make matches for me; my prince charming should be full Mumbai style. This guy doesn't make it. Chaya says meaning. Gunjan says he should take me out to parties, hang out, text and call each other. Chaya says he was offering you his number but you rejected. The guy is behind a tree and overhears this and says ever since you came first day I feel in love with you. I will prove to you that I can be like a Mumbai guy and he smiles!

Precap:

Chaya and Vihaan meets. Chaya Lovestruck after

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago