FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Cool...,I am liking this guy..So who is he??

This is Rohit: He is one of the new characters in my story

on page four, there are pictures of the four new characters. you can check it out.. thank you btw

I'm want to pair Gunjan and this guy... what you think?
Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago

OMG!!!OMG!!! lolz...You have Saurav in there...I love that guy..He was in CB...So he is Raj...OMG!!! pair him against gunjun...lolz...

But on page 4 the above pic.. the guy name is Rohit..

Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
thanks for PM i will read soon😊
Hey ! Kevin
                    I think there is a mix up with the names and pic posted😕. Can you pls clarify who is raj and who is rohit😳?.am left a little confused
  Whoever Raj/Rohit-   would like to see him paired with Gunjan not the character Mayank😡😡

Rachna is doing match making for Gunjan.  she is a quick learner  i must say🤣
   Hope she knows whom she loves here soon ❤️🤣

Chaaya & Vihaan??. if she ever comes to know she will pass out and you may need smelling salt to revive her🤣🤣

Where is seema,s daughter?.is she a college student? or is she only a schemer here???? Just curious😃

Really fun filled update👍🏼 Loved it kevin
omg! lol yes Amanda, i took Saurav and the other characters from some Kya Mohobbat i think..can't remember..

sorry guys for the confusion... this guy here is Rohit.i made a mistake and typed Raj. Raj is the guy from chotti Bahu 2... hope that's clear now..

Sherilali no problem 😉

Brat2008 thank you! Lol Rachna wants to be like Gunjan full style and all. so she has been with Gunjan she is picking up fastly..

lol Chaya..no comments..i hope if Vihaan proposes to her she doens't jump on him lol

about Semma's daughter, Chandini, um there is an interesting story to come up with her both not of now... i'm not making her a college student now..she suppose to be like Mayank's age... or a bit smaller but surely bigger than Gunjan...so i guess she won't be a college student... but a higher standard of education meaning, finish college level
Oh Amanda, i alreayd made Raj (Saurav) a negative character,,if u read from beginning you will understand his role and as such i can't make pair with Gunjan, so sorry 😭
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Oh Amanda, i alreayd made Raj (Saurav) a negative character,,if u read from beginning you will understand his role and as such i can't make pair with Gunjan, so sorry 😭

😲What...Nooo!!!😆
I have to read this FF thinking of Raj as someone else than him...😆Because my Raj can never be like that😆😆..

Anyways..,So Rohit and Gunjan, Cool...So i guess he is the one you are prefering to in Part 6, he is quite romantic...
And Rachna..,wow..I am surprise...

Anyways...Awesome Part 6..I do forward to read more...
Aww thank you!
btw Saurav has a negative role in CB 2 and i hated him may be that's why i placed him negative again..lol..i am sorry..but i think Rohit and Gunjan makes a great pair..Saurav looks too mature and won't look good with Gunjan i guess..

yep do continue and looking forward for future comments 👍🏼
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Hey guys, how are you? Here is the beginning of my FF. The story revolves around three girls who are friends and has embarked their new life at College. Gunjan, who is Rachna's sister, has moved to Banaras from Mumbai due to her mother's demise and request before death. Chaya their neighbour's daughter is Rachna's best friend. The story depicts the life of teens and how they deal with crushes and the little joys and sadness in a typical teen life. The three girls will be the apple of their father's eye but can society see that. Let's watch and see how the three girl's life revolves as they head to College.There will be four male paralell leads, who will be Vihaan, Rajiv, Mayank and a new guy Rohit and Raj.

Can you like read the highlighted part above and correct on the page 1...
4 leads and 5 names...
I hope you would say I am finding faults.., I just think I should inform as you said you need to know what us readers think...