Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 7

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swagakevin2

Aww thank you!
btw Saurav has a negative role in CB 2 and i hated him may be that's why i placed him negative again..lol..i am sorry..but i think Rohit and Gunjan makes a great pair..Saurav looks too mature and won't look good with Gunjan i guess..

yep do continue and looking forward for future comments 👍🏼

I know...but can't hate him..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG! I was to change that long back and i forgot... Thanks for reminding.. and yes, as readers you must query so i don't mind. Thanks 😉

i see so you like Saurav.well since you are a girl, may be you have a crush on him
😆
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Glad you are ok with it...

Well..,isn't it obvious..lolz...
And do PM me whenever you update...
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur FF is awesome kev, I just read the episodes and i can't wait for the next.
Great job
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thank you so much
amanda i will
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 7

The guys look at Gunjan and thinks I can never forget your face or those eyes. *Flashabck* the guy is walking going to college and sees Gunjan running behind Raj. The guy goes up close but hides and over hears when Gunjan says you hit me on my butt. He later follows the girls and keeps looking at Gunjan smiling and thinks she is just one unique girl who has style. He keeps staring her down. He then follows Raj and beats him up and tells him if he ever touches that new girl Gunjan ever again he is going to break his bones. He threatens Raj to go away from this college and never to return. Raj runs out on the road scared and meets with an accident, while this guy hides. *** Back to present, the guy says I had got rid of your sorrow, now look I'm your happiness.

Gunjan says her class will begin soon and she should leave. Gunjan leaves Chaya and Rachna. Rachna says she has to go to her class too, Chaya says alright. Chaya goes in her class and she sits in front. A guy sits behind her, and he says excuse me and he touches Chaya and says hi, I'm Vihaan. Chaya says hi, I'm Chaya. Vihaan says he doesn't have any friend in this class so he is making one. Chaya says she neither and she is glad she has got a friend. Chaya then shakes his hands and they smile. After classes, Gunjan, Rachna and Chaya meet in front the college. Gunjan notices Chaya and Rachna lost in thoughts smiling. Gunjan gives a naughty look.

Gunjan says I wonder what happen in college today that both of you are day dreaming. None of the two seem to budge. Gunjan squeezes both of their ears and says now listen to me. Gunjan laughs. Gunjan says what happen to you both, like you have met your prince charming already. Rachna says no Gunjan. It's just that I was thinking of the dance for Dolu's birthday. Chaya says even she was thinking of the same. Gunjan says as much as you can lie, I don't believe. Gunjan says please tell me the truth while Rachna thinks I don't even know if its love while Chaya thinks I'm so in love with him.

Precap:

Rajiv comes and gives Rachna her page back that got mixed up with his books. Rachna tells Gunjan, Rajiv has seen what she wrote about what her prince charming should be like.

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!! OMG!!!! Precap! 😲
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thank you!
seems like you enjoyed the precap.. My Rachna in this story will give you loads of surprises..continue to be glue on this 😉
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, very well written, nice update! Keep it up!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Hey ! Kevin
                    Interesting😃

Oh ! so it was Rohit who actually got Raj to the hospital typical  hero style😆. i thought it was a prank pulled off by Raj

Chaaya was so calm when she met Vihaan🤣. that,s surprising

Rachna in dreamland already about Rajeev❤️ ,Hope it does not fade away😕. Will she change her mind or stay on   I dont trust her too much on this😡

Your FF is almost in lightning speed than the drama series .Keep it that way

Where is our Mayank? On long vacation in an unknown land😉