FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Cool!!
I read all the parts...
waiting for the updates...
anyway thanks for the pm...
I wonder if Rajiv will act as Rachna prince charming or he is prince charming...
So Rohit..,seems to be heads over heel for Gunjan...

So Chayya has love at first sight..lolz..Cool...

Awesome Part 7...!!
Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
Thanks guys.. @brat Mayank will enter sometime..have not planned that yet 😉
Part 8

Rachna says it's a bit late. We have to reach early because we have to prepare and so. Gunjan says alright. But as soon as the girls are about to leave, Rajiv comes and says Rachna, one of your pages got mixed up with my books. He compliments her and says he hope she finds her prince charming. Rajiv leaves. Gunjan and Chaya taunt her. But Rachna says remember Gunjan you said I should know how to deal with guys. Rachna tells them how she misbehaved with Rajiv. Gunjan and Chaya laughs. Gunjan says I hope you are not falling for this guy. Rachna says of course not, but now he has read my note that I wrote about what my prince charming will be like. Gunjan says don't you dare fall for these college guys as this is what they want.

They are about to leave again when Vihaan comes this time. He says Chaya. Chaya turns around and runs to him. Chaya says yes Vihaan. Vihaan says I have something for you. And he gives her a friendship band. He says wear this now to show we have become friends. Chaya says thanks and smiles with him. Gunjan and Rachna are surprised. Gunjan says let's get an auto we will talk in there, and you both, I have some serious talking to give to you. Both Chaya and Rachna look at each other.In auno, Gunjan and Rachna stare at Chaya who is obsessed with the band. Gunjan is going to touch it when Chaya hits her hands away. Chaya says this is the perfect gift to start a friendship but at the same time it makes me wonder if I am in love. Gunjan and Rachna laughs. Gunjan says Chaya you are impossible. Gunjan says exactly what I have thought has come through. These boys will woo you with petty gifts, sweet talks, but don't fall for the trap, I'm telling you. College boys only want one thing from girls and that is to get intimate with them and after that they leave you heart broken. Rachna says if this is true then I will never want to be in love.

Gunjan says not all guys stay like this. You have to take your time and spread your wings and look for the right one. Try not to fall for every guy because if you do, it will be hard for you. The auto stops and they have reach home. Chaya says thanks for advice Gunjan. Gunjan says hurry and get ready we have a performance for Dolu's birthday, don't forget. Rachna and Gunjan enter home and Shayl says you are early. Go freshen up and come have something to eat after the party will start. They agree and leave. In their room, Gunjan says Rachna tell me something, is the guy you scold, is he cute. Rachna says I don't know. I didn't really look at him. Gunjan says are you in love? Rachna says Gunjan! If someone hears you.  I don't even know the guy name, how can I be in love with him. Besides, I don't want anyone to love, whoever dad chose for me to marry that will be the one I shall love. Gunjan thinks only time can tell Rachna!

Precap:

Sangeeta is running and hits Gunjan who falls in the cake during the part 😆😆

Res for now. Have so many parts to read :)
 Kevin😃,
              Gunjan is turning a mentor to Rachna & Chaaya in  dealing with guys-Seriously😉

Rajeev is such a sweetheart and gentleman. He is up for grabs 😃.Go for him RACHNA👍🏼

Good to know Chaaya is back to her lovestruck self. Missed that in the previous update🤣

Vihaan -seems like a sober character here- is there a hidden dark side❓

Gunjan ran into our darling Dholu,s cake😡. hope she replaces it else dholu will be💔😭

Is  Raj Ok ? does he need some more days at the hospital .He is such a show off and got beaten up by Rohit🤢🤣

Eagerly waiting for the next update Kevin. Good going👍🏼

P.S- wish you were the CV who sketches Rachna,s character in the drama series too👍🏼. 
    Sick of seeing her as a weakling all the time😡

Wow! Again an awesome update! Great work!
Ur precap is 🤣
n as all parts this too was nice.. keep going.. nice attempt... [claps]
Nice part 8...

Chayya is love struck...😆 Vihana seems quite simple which is a surprise...😆
Loving the pre cap...😆😆
Thanks guys..well certainly i want to give a whole new look with the characters in terms of their personality and characteristics...

the precap is more complicated than it looks.. keep watching 😉