swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL may be you never know ðŸ˜†
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 9

Girls come down and all are in the hall for the party. Chaya comes over and says we must rock this place with our performance. Dayal says attention. All gather. Dayal says he wants to thank everyone for coming to this joyous occasion and do enjoy you. Sangeeta says I can't find Dolu. Prabhu says here he is! Dolu says who will stick the cake with me. Sangeeta says of course I will. Dolu says no, I want Gunjan to stick the cake with me. All are shocked. Sangeeta looks embarrassed and angry. Gunjan says really? Gunjan hugs Dolu and kisses him while Sangeeta watches on.

Shayl says of course. Seema says Sangeeta let the children stick the cake. Sangeeta agrees and thinks this Gunjan ever since she has come here, Dolu only has only wanted her to do everything. Only Gunjan. I will make sure that Gunjan stays away as far as possible from Dolu. Gunjan and Dolu stick the cake and then Rachna. Dolu gives everyone a bite. When Dolu goes to give Sangeeta piece of the cake, it falls out of her mouth. All laughs. Seema says Sangeeta take your time. Sangeeta says yes, she will be right back. Sangeeta goes out and says before this party is up; I must do something to make Gunjan get humiliated. Sangeeta says yes, this will be a good plan. Sangeeta says prepare Gunjan and she laughs.

Everyone wishes Dolu a happy birthday then Shayl and Seema has a dance performance. Chaya says we have a performance for you guys. Everyone sit while the song play *Munni Badmaan *Meanwhile, Chaya, Rachna and Gunjan are dancing. Dayal thinks what kind of song is this. If I tell them to stop my reputation will be at stake, so let it be; besides it's a party. Sangeeta is running and runs on the dance floor and hits Gunjan who stumbles and her face falls in the cake. Sangeeta smiles and pretends and says there is a dog outside! Prabhu goes and says there is no dog there. Sangeeta says may be its gone. No one sees that Gunjan face is in the cake. Gunjan lifts her face up. She looks funny but angry.

Precap:

Gunjan is serving food and it accidently spills on Sangeeta.

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update! OMG! What will Gunjan do? ðŸ˜²
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thank you! have to wait for tomr's epsiode! what you think will happen?
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! Waiting for next update!
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Double postedEdited by awesum_life - 11 years ago
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Wow
ur precap seems intersting
gunjan did a wonderful job by spiling food.. 🤣
swagakevin2 thumbnail
@awesum_life what you mean double posted?

Thanks guys...
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: swagakevin2

@awesum_life what you mean double posted?

Thanks guys...

I mean i posted the same post two times.. so its normally written double posted..