Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi was very interesting.  Anuj comes to know the truth when he overhears ambi and dad.  He is very angry with ambi.  Both actors showed good acting and chemistry when ambi is trying to pacify anuj.  Could have enjoyed a few more episodes of this but I guess due to time constraint anuj has told ambi that he will forgive ambi if she gets rid of dad and two kids plus clingy baggage from the house like she brought them in.  

Will ambi do it?  In precap they show dad trying to romance hambe so I am guessing that ambi will decide to leave and this time hambe will stop her.  Then anuj will apologize to ambi.  

Naman s a fantastic actor.  I hope he gets a serial soon because I will watch 
 it.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought something had happened to Anuj when you mentioned he had a "condition" in your title.

I hadn't seen the epi yet and didn't open up the topic which is why😆.

Anyway, yes I agree, had this show not been ending shortly they could have carried over Anuj's anger for several epi's.  Would have been great to see.  I'm interested to see what Ambi comes up with as a solution to the condition that Anuj laid out for her.  Will she do it or come up with some way that both of them are happy?  Maybe she'll pretend to get rid of them in front of Anuj (or show she is trying her hardest) but the lawyer comes and tells them that they can't get rid of them because the house belongs to the dad...
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parm.

I thought something had happened to Anuj when you mentioned he had a "condition" in your title.

I hadn't seen the epi yet and didn't open up the topic which is why😆.

Anyway, yes I agree, had this show not been ending shortly they could have carried over Anuj's anger for several epi's.  Would have been great to see.  I'm interested to see what Ambi comes up with as a solution to the condition that Anuj laid out for her.  Will she do it or come up with some way that both of them are happy?  Maybe she'll pretend to get rid of them in front of Anuj (or show she is trying her hardest) but the lawyer comes and tells them that they can't get rid of them because the house belongs to the dad...

Yes that could be or I am thinking that dad will observe the distance between ambi and anuj.  He will force ambi to tell him the truth and when he knows what anuj wants he will decide to leave on his own but hambe will stop him.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Yes that could be or I am thinking that dad will observe the distance between ambi and anuj.  He will force ambi to tell him the truth and when he knows what anuj wants he will decide to leave on his own but hambe will stop him.

That would be a possibility as well.  That way he will look good again (maybe this time for Anuj instead of Prakash).  Middle brother is probably the easiest to sway to his side then it will only leave Imarti for him to win over.