Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :)

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yippiii Yippi Ye

Yes Guys Chain ki saas lo is hafte ke baad no tennice

RL at last decided to give up ...gives tennice to Anoop  and then kums the melodrama

...Now Pls Readers imagine it in Black and White

RL says (RL speaks in old Style Hindi Movie  ) : Beta Khel Man Laga Ke Khel...ab hum dono viewrs ko aur bore nahi kar sakte warna humara show 130 episode se pehle hi band ho jayega

Anoop(says in true maa ka beta style kissing the tennice ) :  Haan Maa Mai kheloonga Zaroor Khelloonga ...ab mai bhi logon  ko paka paka ke thak chooka hun

And thus ends the Great Saga Of Tennice

Jai Hind

Salute !!!!

Please a sincere request to mansi shivi and Sahil stop !  it Stop it ! ...or else I will kill u three for making such boring plans

Cvs give due credit to my sahil beechare ne itna thappad khaya hai he should get due credit along with mansi and shivi for killing us to hell

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kulthum- thumbnail
Nice post. Well never watch the episode yet but glad tennice  is finally  finished.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup shana.. finallyyy the story will move on!!n hopefully 2 where we want it 2!! ;)
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ROFL 🤣🤣 ooosome post shana 👏👏 tune tho man ki baat hi keh di 🤣, but this also leaves me wondering CV's ke pass tho koi track hai nahi tho humko age bore kis track par karenge lol 😆.

But still with the end of this track we can atleast expect that CV's might show something interesting in the upcoming track, if there is any, warna pata chal agle hi hafte LMYAM ki chuti 😕
Surish thumbnail
Sorry I must agree with you! Anoop will contest against Vihan in an upcoming tennis tournament and emerge victorious with much delight to his mother, Rajaxmi. The track which had came to a close was Rajlaxmi's antagonism for Anoop. Hat's off to Asish for reuniting his mother and brother!
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kulthum-

Nice post. Well never watch the episode yet but glad tennice  is finally  finished.

good that u dont watch dear...warna u too would go half psyco like me 🤣
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

Yup shana.. finallyyy the story will move on!!n hopefully 2 where we want it 2!! ;)

hope so it will move on...though i know whats gonna be next track...obviously Shivani and her phantom baby...😆

ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

ROFL 🤣🤣 ooosome post shana 👏👏 tune tho man ki baat hi keh di 🤣, but this also leaves me wondering CV's ke pass tho koi track hai nahi tho humko age bore kis track par karenge lol 😆.

But still with the end of this track we can atleast expect that CV's might show something interesting in the upcoming track, if there is any, warna pata chal agle hi hafte LMYAM ki chuti 😕

arey yaar cvs have plenty  of ideas to bore us ...they will sure find some way

just hope this time we like it rather then sleep again 🥱
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Sorry I must agree with you! Anoop will contest against Vihan in an upcoming tennis tournament and emerge victorious with much delight to his mother, Rajaxmi. The track which had came to a close was Rajlaxmi's antagonism for Anoop. Hat's off to Asish for reuniting his mother and brother!

I agree with u surish...but then my hats off to cvs for being so drag and at last deciding to end chapter and move on
mandygill thumbnail
i hope they do end this tennis crap, and come up with some interesting ideas..what is wrong with their creative team can't they come up with anything interesting!