Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) - Page 2

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

i hope they do end this tennis crap, and come up with some interesting ideas..what is wrong with their creative team can't they come up with anything interesting!

hope for the best

fingers crossed

btw mandy where have u been seems u r lost on madhubala forum...me too now busy with BB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊I agree Surish!! finally Anoop's n his mom's rifts will end!! n she'll giv him all the love he deserves!! n of course hamara pyara Saahil ke liye hats off!! he's a darling!! 👏😉
mandygill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

hope for the best

fingers crossed

btw mandy where have u been seems u r lost on madhubala forum...me too now busy with BB

shana dear i just come and go, not too busy with madhubala forum, but for sure visit it daily..don't feel like commenting much on any other forum, if i do aisa lagta hai ke ashu choot raha hai..lol! what a crazy thought! anyway over here i feel at home..btw what is BB?
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Mummy finally Rajlaxmi Sasuma ko akal agayi... bechare Sahil neh 4 thappar kaye his poor cheeks... no more tennis after today so happy
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

shana dear i just come and go, not too busy with madhubala forum, but for sure visit it daily..don't feel like commenting much on any other forum, if i do aisa lagta hai ke ashu choot raha hai..lol! what a crazy thought! anyway over here i feel at home..btw what is BB?

BB is Big Boss

dont worry our ashu is always their with us ...its just that he need a good break now...hope he gets some dhansu role like UV till then we can just let hims rest and enjoy and find other ways of entertainment...we cannot force poor guy as TV industry has its own way😊s
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

Yes Mummy finally Rajlaxmi Sasuma ko akal agayi... bechare Sahil neh 4 thappar kaye his poor cheeks... no more tennis after today so happy

Me too very happy

as for Sahils cheeks well ...if only he gives chance to his IF wives like u  they would be plastered with loving kisses 😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THNKGOOODD lol was sickk ov it...al thnks to ma baby ma hawtiepie ma cuppycakke saahilll muaahh i hope nw dey strt saahil shivi trackkk luv track luv  thori si ladai fun 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

Me too very happy

as for Sahils cheeks well ...if only he gives chance to his IF wives like u  they would be plastered with loving kisses 😳

Agreed Mummy☺️
Surish thumbnail
The tennis the menace scene finally ended on December 13th 2012, with Anoop's victory against Vihan!
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

The tennis the menace scene finally ended on December 13th 2012, with Anoop's victory against Vihan!

a saga comes to an end at last 😃