Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) - Page 3

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArhainAshish

THNKGOOODD lol was sickk ov it...al thnks to ma baby ma hawtiepie ma cuppycakke saahilll muaahh i hope nw dey strt saahil shivi trackkk luv track luv  thori si ladai fun 

me to hope so arhina as i too want some cute sahil shivi moments .It seems like ages since we saw them romancing πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

me to hope so arhina as i too want some cute sahil shivi moments .It seems like ages since we saw them romancing πŸ˜•

without romance the show seems like daal without a tadkaπŸ˜•! sab pheeka pheeka!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup Surish.. finallyyy!! n we even gt a lil of romance yesterday!! how cuuute!! loved Saahil's cuteness!! n his ahan!! OMG brilliant!!
Keshawn thumbnail
At least the CVS decided to bury the hatchet!
ShanUlas thumbnail
lmyam to end in jan guys

so its all over and out in january

phew !! but then  i wont miss it

still why do i feel bad ??...May be coz i am gonna miss Ashu really hard :(
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

lmyam to end in jan guys

so its all over and out in january

phew !! but then  i wont miss it

still why do i feel bad ??...May be coz i am gonna miss Ashu really hard :(

hey shana i also have mixed feelings, in a way i am happy, but on the other hand i feel sad that i will not be able to see him soon on screen, and God knows when! and also the bond that us as ashu fans have developed will also be missed..and i heard that dek forum is being locked soon! wondering where will all ashu's fans go!

and also shana, dek would not have ended if it had the same captivating power in the script and the performance as in madhubala!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

hey shana i also have mixed feelings, in a way i am happy, but on the other hand i feel sad that i will not be able to see him soon on screen, and God knows when! and also the bond that us as ashu fans have developed will also be missed..and i heard that dek forum is being locked soon! wondering where will all ashu's fans go!

and also shana, dek would not have ended if it had the same captivating power in the script and the performance as in madhubala!

ASHISHHH WHERE WIL V C HIMMM😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally ...Thnk God   πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Tennis gone πŸ˜ƒ
mandygill thumbnail
hey shana, where r u? i know i also don't watch the show anymore, but missing some of AK fans today, especially u!
gwmacstscogv thumbnail
so sad the show completed1362652702262