Written update (10th december 2012)

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
2day's written epi: (10th december 2012):

The epi starts with Rl sitting in her room while Shivani and Mansi enter the room...they said sorry for wat they have done but Rl refused and scolded them...then she told them to close d room...
There Buajii and phuphajii in their room talking about Saahil,Shivani and Mansi plan and were also tensed that wat was happening in RL's room..
Rl told them not to tell anyone what she has decided n it should be between the three of them and tells them to go and call every one for dinner they nod and leave in a tensed look. when Sandhya saw them tensed she thinks of going to Rl and take advange of it...Shivani enters d room Saahil was angry and upset too Shivani tries to cheer him up but failed and Saahil goes out of d room angrily...on the other side Anoop waa tensed roaming here n there when Mansi comes and tells him she will not give up.. Anoop says he is with her...On dining table Mansi said these days everything is happening wrong n we should go to temple for pooja!! buaji said but i dont thnik bhabhi jii will come but Shivani says she will. Saahil goes away upset. Shivani goes back to him. Saahil says he will not come but Shivani convinces him...Mansi in her room holding Racket and having a flashback of her and Anoop club moments when Anoop comes and she comes out of her thoughts. Anoop sees Mansi eyes with tears he calms her...
In the morning everyone is in the hall ready for going to temple whn Saahil's sis asks Shivani where Saahil is n if he's cmng ? Shivani said i dont know.. buaji says bhabhi had also not cme.. But RL comes and says I'm here and asks for Saahil. when he cmes she tells Anoop to take everyone with him he qnd Shivani will cme in other car but Rl stops him saying we will all go together... Everyone is in bus enjoying but Saahil is sitting silently upset Shivani tries to make him smile but fails. they reach a place.. it was a city club. Everyone get out if d bus and all were confused. Sandhya asks what r they doing near the club ? Bushan asks they were going to temple so what's this? RL starts looking at Anoop n everyone is confused...!!! Epi Ends

Precap:
Everyone is standing out of d club Rl carried a bag and goes near Anoop she sits down with the bag and opens it Anoop was shocked n confused !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kulthum- thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. really appreciate it.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Most wlcm!! actually it was written by an admin at my pg!! That's y I posted it here!! 
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so is this the plan? RL making anoop play tennis
ShanUlas thumbnail
thanks sherni...humm at last RL decides to change

this time apne sahil ne ainwe hi thappad nahi khaya ...he did get his work doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Wlcm dear!! Hahaha.. true Shana!! bechare ke gaal red hogae itne thappar lekar!! but it was worth it!! maa ji has changed her mind!! ;)
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Thnk uuu πŸ˜›  πŸ‘