Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Saahil was looking sooo sad 2day

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The epi is the mark 4 a change in the atmosphere we have seen till now.. but bechara Saahil was sooo sad 2day!! it breaks our hearts 2 c him sad like this!! πŸ˜­
Koi baat nahim Saahil darling.. hum sab hai na?? tumhe zaroor cheer up karenge?? ;) ek baar milo sab forum galz ko phir dekhna!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
i too felt bad abt him

but then by 2morrow all will be ok

an advice to AK pls have a hair cut man u have started looking so old coz of this style

i miss my cool dude AK of DEK...no gelling no styling !!!!

whats wrong AK why so devdas look πŸ˜”

-Kulthum- thumbnail
I never watch the episode yet but from the WU can definately imagine how sad he must be.
mandygill thumbnail
i also noticed that he doesn't look happy..he seems to be either sleep deprived or drinking too much and not taking care of his health..he also needs a hair cut big time, the unshaven look and big chajja of hair makes him look tired and old! sherni, u r sort of close to him, i hope all is well in his lifeπŸ˜•!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
sherni_ashish thumbnail
He's fine Mandy.. just 2 much work I guess!! all day shooting!! it ain't easy 2 b an actor!!! :( abt his unshaved look I looove it!! he looks more macho man! :p 
mandygill thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

He's fine Mandy.. just 2 much work I guess!! all day shooting!! it ain't easy 2 b an actor!!! :( abt his unshaved look I looove it!! he looks more macho man! :p 

good to know  he is fine, just overworked i guess! the unshaven look makes him look macho, but he needs a haircut for sure, lots of hair r giving him sleepy and tired look..wish he continues to work for his fans..kaash iske baad koi achcha sa serial mil jaye!
Surish thumbnail
Never mind, after sorrow comes joy!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Aameen Mandy..  i'm so praying 4 this!! 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you he was upset and angry both all thanks to dumb Rajlaxmi... hopefully today epi he will be happy

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Yup Anam.. can't wait 2 c him all happy n with his dashing smile spreading happiness all around!!πŸ˜‰