Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mandygill

yes surish, he looked much happier and lively in today's episode. and sherni, please tell him to loose weight yaar, his cheeks were looking little chubby and i could see his tummy coming out! not good , he should work out more and also control his diet!

awweee no he lukss prfctly in shapeee thora sa tummyy tha buh m shure it'll vanish cux AK's a pakka gymyyy:p hits gym regularlyyy😉cheekkss tau cuteee hain ak ke buhaatt😳prfctt
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually guys Ashu's mom was there with him 4 abt a month.. Bt she left yesterday.. so u can imagine!! maa's pampering always does this!! ðŸ˜³bt now he'll b back  2 his routine!! ðŸ˜‰ 
Bt yaaah 4 me he's looking just perfect!! ðŸ˜›
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

Actually guys Ashu's mom was there with him 4 abt a month.. Bt she left yesterday.. so u can imagine!! maa's pampering always does this!! ðŸ˜³bt now he'll b back  2 his routine!! ðŸ˜‰ 
Bt yaaah 4 me he's looking just perfect!! ðŸ˜›

awweee mom k haatho ka banna khana kha k aisaa hee hottaa hai😊😳gud he got to spnd tym wit his mom poorr guy lives alone in bombay na😳
Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

i too felt bad abt him

but then by 2morrow all will be ok

an advice to AK pls have a hair cut man u have started looking so old coz of this style

i miss my cool dude AK of DEK...no gelling no styling !!!!

whats wrong AK why so devdas look 😔

i kno dunno y they r givin him this unshaven devdas look😭
even the scene where they r giving a surprise for mansi n anoop he looks the same..
hope ak has a hair cut n gets back to his hot appearance
ArhainAshish thumbnail
arreey ashish k dushman baney devdas woh kyu baney:/:p dun say tis
Keshawn thumbnail
Sahil was in such a jubilant mood that he was romancing his wife. However this will be short lived when he discovers that his wife is experiencing problems with her pregnancy. Hope she doesn't have a miscarriage otherwise this could have a debilitating effect on the show! 
uitoesofrld thumbnail
nice ending but...1362644879003