26-12

REDUX 2612 - Treatment is the Key !! # 1

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Treatment... Treatment makes all the difference  in the world and is reflected on the general well being of  respective  mission ... A  careless Treatment results  in shoddy output and a diligent and careful treatment  yields an engrossing   show .. 2612   hangs somewhere in between these  two extremes ..  At times  extremely sharp and careful and at times  tedious ... when u balance it, You get a good show and thankfully 2612 is balancing and almost balancing  this aspect ...

Today was a day without their star players !! There was no  Shahna , the Powerful force who is out to shake up the whole  India and destroy  Mumbai nor was there Jadda/Jidah  with his creepy smile and cruelly amused eyes ...neither was there the tension of Plotting , retrieving  of the pendent , Nova 6 nonetheless  2612 kept us with it n did not allow us to surf ; Reason :TREATMENT !! ... The contrasting Low key and  Bindaas treatment  of Bhargav residence/ Rathore    & Rinki's insouciance and greed gelled well and neither was in overdose ...

The Bindaas Girl first ... In the  weeks watching I must confess my eyes were riveted on Shahana and  Jiddah  But always this Pink Suited girl with  her big glasses would be nudging at the periphery as did her Boy Friend Mastana.. they simply refused to go away ... The actor playing Rinki began  to get strong during the train scene where she tackles the road side Romeo's with street smartness !!  Her relaxed denouement and her Body language  denotes a girl who is at ease in any situations and one who is not acquainted with  'Propah' etiquette.. A greedy opportunist who is unable to see the whole picture and can only see her Profit..Will she remain loyal to Mastana  or will turn  him in for the riches..??

..Rinki's bubbliness is in direct contrast to the subdued charisma of rashi, soft spoken, mindful of her conduct at all times ...labouring  under immense emotional strain, still striving to be as normal as everyone for the sake of her family... The Upcoming days will reveal the inner steel of Rashmi but what will trigger it..would it be the knowledge that Ritika is in danger or the seething and helpless rage of common Man ??

Ritika...  restrained acting be it when she gently chides her sister Rashmi for probing her personal life , the gentle reminder to Rashmi that their life  has diverged  or the accomplice who keeps on emotionally  manipulating Shantanu , keeping him on the edge, not allowing him to think rationally ...There is no hysteria  and yet point is made that there is a terrified and grieving Mom who wants to see her daughter Suchi...The call ends and Ritika gives a small sigh..No arrogant smile on accomplishing her task successfully..No hint of triumph in her stance ..just a sigh  denoting  a task well done , suggesting that Ritika too is a human just like us who is doing her job ... Treatment  !! yup !! Treatment makes the difference !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒBoy! Am I glad to be back here... REDUX! I love you!!! I am so excited... do pardon me, beautifuls, if I do not make any sense in my ramblings... so here we are... my 1st effort on 2612...๐Ÿค—

What happened tonight? Did the story move? Not much. Did anything happen? Depends. Was it interesting? Damn sure, it was! Liked the pace; it wasn't slow. Loved the BG music; it wasn't too loud. Loved the presentation; it was full of contrasts.

Loved Rinky today; she was soโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ Rinky! A girl, who possesses a very good instinct for survival, has lots of common sense. Has a normal girl hidden beneath her lowly exterior. Also she is human with all the human failings, but no; not a monster by any means. For my own entertainment's sake, I hope  and pray that Jiddah doesn't get his hands on herโ€ฆ or perhaps I do; who knows? She just may bring him to his knees?

And the fake Ritika was very very interesting. She brought out her tension very well. She is extremely cautious. She did a good job on Shantanu by keeping him distracted and disturbed. But the game of fate seems to be catching up; she herself is on her toes and is being made to watch her each step. Easy enough for someone to slip up when they are jittery, don't you think? Who will catch her when she does? Rashmi? Or her nephew? Or another threat in the form of Inspector Randeep?

So what happened today?

Mastaana asks Rinky to come back with the trinkets. Rinky had reached Agra and is with Nani. Rinky at first denies having stolen the stuffโ€ฆ but later admits to it. She still doesn't know the danger she is in. Mastaana tries to tell her, but he, of course can't reveal the detailsโ€ฆ probably because he doesn't know much about it. Rinky is not willing to hear him out. If the gang wants the necklaceโ€ฆ they had better pay the price.

Rashmi is a sharp young lady. She questions the Ritika look-alike about the phone conversation she overheard. Ritika tries to brush off the incident. Rashmi persists asking her who is this friend of her sister's that she doesn't know of. The stand-in is brusque with her, saying that she has been married for 10 years now; surely her world and her younger sister's have grown apart in the interim? Rashmi is left wondering. Would her sister have said the same? Even if she was capable of doing so, would she have said it at such a time? Did Rashmi catch on?

Shantanu is in a desperate situation. The fake wife is allowed to talk to him. There is obviously no risk to the interests of the terrorists in allowing him this favour; the woman, after all, is on their side. The poor man is torn. His daughter is in danger. His 'wife' tried to commit suicide. He himself had to do something against his better judgment, something so heinous and unprincipled, just for the sake of his familyโ€ฆ and something has gone wrong; and he is in too deep; and helpless!

Randeep is summoned by his superior. Randeep is sure the train blast was an act of distraction, and not one of destruction. He is tying it to Malik's capture, but he isn't too sure; he is acting on hunches. He remembers Rashmi crying about talking to her brother and decides to talk to her once more. Perhaps she may be able to provide him with clues regarding the train blast.

Randeep meets Rashmi. She is not able to help him much, except for the fact that her brother had tried to return the bag containing the bomb to the man who deliberately left it there. Nishant comes there while the two are talking and asks to speak to an unwilling Rashmi. The two end up fighting and Randeep intervenes.

Thank you, ladies for reading... do feel free to comment...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Reduxians!!!!๐Ÿค—

Sathu...sooper DP...awesome title...  beautiful write-up...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yep, the treatment was the essence of the show today...It focused on two girls:--Rinki and Ritika(fake)

Can both of them have a volte face...vis-a vis to their masters??

Rinki for money-sake, will go against Mastana
Ritika for love sake,will help Shantanu

Thanks Sathu once again for giving us a platform to kick start the discussion on 2612 :):)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Appu: so great to see u here...yipeee...and i loved ur description of Rinki/Ritika...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi,

Tanths..

This show is deffo something to watch - it has a lot of scope to induce thought.

Good to see ya gal.

Cari.. xx
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey tanthya thanks!
long time huh!
now this show is something i can understand better..i remember how blank i used to be in ipk redux..
i hope its not the case here :)
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tanthya, Sonshine, love the write-ups.๐Ÿ‘
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
REDUX is too special Saathu Jee๐Ÿค—

Aap bulaye aur hum na aaye๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'll join later on..But thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Reduxians ๐Ÿค—

I am really happy to see you all back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lovely writeup Tants and Appu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Will catch the episode after sometime...
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the PM!Guru Tants!
Cant believe my eyes is it Redux?O Redux U dont know how much I missed U!
If U are writing Redux then it has to be gud!Will drop in later.At present studies calling me!