•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

-Discussion of  The Week-

It was an amazing week with the MahaEpisode and I know everyone was quite pleased with this week as we got to see an impulsive Adi yet again.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We all know that when Adi becomes impulsive, he does (most of the time) take the right decision๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Oh and can we say that Adi looks extremely hot when he's angry?! I was just drooling with a bib on me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†the whole way through and the way he stood up for Pankhudi๐Ÿ‘Nakuul & Disha indeed played the characters with so much intensity and who can get over the shadow hand holding scene?! That was brilliant, they were so close yet so far! But the beauty of the shot itself ahhh the CVs always come up with something good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Anyways, with this new turning point, what is to be expected in this upcoming week? When it comes to love, it seems that other than the fact that Adi doesn't really know what love is, he is quite insecure as he thinks that friendship is the only relationship that he can sustain where he won't be deserted. We have seen some slight developments within Avantika & Harish as a couple too and it seems that her intolerance of Harish is finally softening which was also great to see this week as well.
™ Cuteberries.com - Cartoon Dolls, Cute Disney Graphics, Saniro Graphics, Myspace Pictures, Myspace Codes, Myspace Layouts, Myspace goodies, Myspace stuff and more ! ™

Well coming back to the topic,
- Do you think that Pankhudi will stay at the DM?
-How will this decision of her's affect Adi & Pankhudi's relationship?
Her relationship with Avantika?
-If the 15 days separation is continued, do you think that Adi will realize love at last? Under what circumstances will bring Adi to come in terms with his feelings?
-If the 15 days condition remains, will Rubal be successful in gaining Avantika's trust?

So guys, now is your time. Discuss away! And also on a quick side note, let's try to make this forum active along with perhaps suggesting PKDH to friends! Anyways please share your views!

™ Cuteberries.com - Cartoon Dolls, Cute Disney Graphics, Saniro Graphics, Myspace Pictures, Myspace Codes, Myspace Layouts, Myspace goodies, Myspace stuff and more ! ™

~Gunjan

Edited by -Gunjan- - 11 years ago
OHHH! You're doing the DOTW!!!!! This needs to be stickied!!!!

I'm going to go tell Dev, and then I'll be back ASAP, after I take my last final, to come and discusss. :)
Gunjan, Behna, I am again speechless at your post.. It's beautiful and everything that it needs to be.

You have said everything 100% correctly. Nakuul and Disha have gone over the top with their acting these past few weeks. They have been just phenomanal. The emotions, the pain, the heartbreak, everything was evident in their expressions.

I think Disha takes the award though for the MahaEpi.. the way she was crying.. I was in tears! So genuine, and it was truly moving. I could feel Nana's dispair and his guilt. I loved how he took action and called Adi. And Adi was OMG, a greek god. The way he came to the rescue and called Pankuri down, yelling, not caring about anyone.. It was terrific. It gives me goosebumps to think about that scene. He makes my insides bubble. But I can't watch that scene over again, it's too intense and it seriously makes me emotional. Especially the precap.

Coming back to this week, to answer your questions:

1.Well, we saw that Pankuri is staying at the DM.. much to Adi's fury.. the question is, how long will he stay mad at Pankuri?

2. I think Adi will go through an internal war and re-evaluate his relationship with Pankuri. And of course when he's calm, he'll mentally kick himself for his conditions and gussa.

3. Somewhere, I think this decision of hers will raise her in Avantika's books. Whether she will admit it or not, she'll soon realize how different Pankuri really is. How she's perfect for Adi because she doesn't only think of Adi and herself, but what's best for everyone. Avantika will realize Pankuri's maturity and that is what Adi needs right now.

4. I have no idea when Adi will understand his love for Pankuri. I think the process should slowly begin to where he's confused about his feelings. I am honestly loving the denial he's in. It goes perfectly with this character.

5. I don't think Rubel will be successful though. Avantika is smart. She is stubborn and arrogant sometimes, but she's clever. She knows who's right and who wants want. She knows Sheila really well, and so she should know wha Rubel is up to as well.

Once again, I LOVED your DOTW behna. It was fabulous. And I agree, lets try to make this forum active and spread the word. I'm going to try to spread the word and make people see your wonderful post!
Sharna I agree with you as always! Thanks for your answers!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Gunjan, Behna, I am again speechless at your post.. It's beautiful and everything that it needs to be.

You have said everything 100% correctly. Nakuul and Disha have gone over the top with their acting these past few weeks. They have been just phenomanal. The emotions, the pain, the heartbreak, everything was evident in their expressions.

I think Disha takes the award though for the MahaEpi.. the way she was crying.. I was in tears! So genuine, and it was truly moving. I could feel Nana's dispair and his guilt. I loved how he took action and called Adi. And Adi was OMG, a greek god. The way he came to the rescue and called Pankuri down, yelling, not caring about anyone.. It was terrific. It gives me goosebumps to think about that scene. He makes my insides bubble. But I can't watch that scene over again, it's too intense and it seriously makes me emotional. Especially the precap.

Coming back to this week, to answer your questions:

1.Well, we saw that Pankuri is staying at the DM.. much to Adi's fury.. the question is, how long will he stay mad at Pankuri?

2. I think Adi will go through an internal war and re-evaluate his relationship with Pankuri. And of course when he's calm, he'll mentally kick himself for his conditions and gussa.

3. Somewhere, I think this decision of hers will raise her in Avantika's books. Whether she will admit it or not, she'll soon realize how different Pankuri really is. How she's perfect for Adi because she doesn't only think of Adi and herself, but what's best for everyone. Avantika will realize Pankuri's maturity and that is what Adi needs right now.

4. I have no idea when Adi will understand his love for Pankuri. I think the process should slowly begin to where he's confused about his feelings. I am honestly loving the denial he's in. It goes perfectly with this character.

5. I don't think Rubel will be successful though. Avantika is smart. She is stubborn and arrogant sometimes, but she's clever. She knows who's right and who wants want. She knows Sheila really well, and so she should know wha Rubel is up to as well.

Once again, I LOVED your DOTW behna. It was fabulous. And I agree, lets try to make this forum active and spread the word. I'm going to try to spread the word and make people see your wonderful post!

100% agreed.
seems lyk ye Rubel avantu ki trust to win kar payega...
par koi nahi even though adi iz angry pankhu..
m glad dat adi fought for pankhu...
relation wid avantu toh sayad itni fast improve nahi hoga...

lovd ur post๐Ÿ˜‰
Nice one Gunjan...
I like Gussa-wala Adi the best... i hope he stays angry for awhile; not just this week & their MU increases. 
The "loving" Adi is sweet & all... but this gussa one will bring out passion as well as love! One needs passion & MU in a relationship because the make-up would be so sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the discussion topic again. 

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Nice one Gunjan...
I like Gussa-wala Adi the best... i hope he stays angry for awhile; not just this week & their MU increases. 
The "loving" Adi is sweet & all... but this gussa one will bring out passion as well as love! One needs passion & MU in a relationship because the make-up would be so sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the discussion topic again. 

I agree with you Sab, and not only because Adi looks hot gussa ๐Ÿ˜‰ but an intense seperation is needed between them. Up until now, they've always been together. No matter what, they have been together as friends and it's been beautifully sweet, but we need to see some longing in the relationship as well. This is perfect! Especially how Adi's trying to convince himself to stay away from her.. Damn cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ