WU:10/12-Ek Nayi Shuruwaat...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a lot for the update and the nayii shuruwat!

Ekta maiya will untie all the strings when she feels like :) dont we know that by now?
@swetha thanx a lot 4 update!! but ur 1st line gave me sum hope that bulbul is not doing sumthing wrong & she must b reporter or sumthing like this. bcoz her get up in the montage indicates this only. but after watching 2days epi any1 can think of sumthing else so ur update's 1st few lines r so comforting & now i m almost sure  u r  rite abt bulbul's profsn.😊😊😊oderwsie i m getting heart attacks.

Edit- btw now i m watching this show 4 Sargun & 2 sum extent mona also.oderwsie few 1st pre-leap epis i watched 4 mona but after seeing her butchered ckt of 4giving wife of cheater husband stopped me watching from it regularly.
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
@Tiny
u don't believe me too was like 😲 when i saw Bulbul but i guess i read somewhere in some article that she is editor or reporter for some channel / news paper πŸ˜† or else me too got heart attack seeing her attire and all 😳

That was exactly the opp. to what the character of Bulbul was introduced in the promo πŸ€“

Chalo atleast that article is a sigh of relief so i thought of giving that few lines of my opinion prior to giving update or else i know people will def. come the conclusion of what we all thought πŸ˜†

god Mallika still the same; Rano became a gossiper just like her nani n dadi 🀣; Rajvir a ture xerox to his dad πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swethasyam08

@Tiny
u don't believe me too was like 😲 when i saw Bulbul but i guess i read somewhere in some article that she is editor or reporter for some channel / news paper πŸ˜† or else me too got heart attack seeing her attire and all 😳

That was exactly the opp. to what the character of Bulbul was introduced in the promo πŸ€“

Chalo atleast that article is a sigh of relief so i thought of giving that few lines of my opinion prior to giving update or else i know people will def. come the conclusion of what we all thought πŸ˜†

god Mallika still the same; Rano became a gossiper just like her nani n dadi 🀣; Rajvir a ture xerox to his dad πŸ˜†
thank god 4 that article.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw  do u know we've met on CGM forum also & u r in my buddy list??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand i got ur PMs abt ur FF on CGM forum. but i cudn't read all as i got b usy on phulwa forum.

and oder ckts i don't know much abt them as i told that i stopped watching once it bcame clear 2 me wat ekta is going  2 do wid mona's ckt & just saw few scenes here & there.
Yeah i do remember u; we were acquainted in BV forum i guess then we met mostly in CGM forum πŸ˜ƒ

oh that's ok; i had stopped updating the new FF's quite sometime now due to some personal reasons, must go into writers mood again n continue them πŸ˜•
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Yeah i do remember u; we were acquainted in BV forum i guess then we met mostly in CGM forum πŸ˜ƒ

oh that's ok; i had stopped updating the new FF's quite sometime now due to some personal reasons, must go into writers mood again n continue them πŸ˜•
yeah i know u r also in BV forum but the show is now 2 much dragging so watching Anamika but sumtimes watch BV in btn.
yeah w emet mostly in CGM forum. till date i like donly two forums & shows v.much 1st is phulwa froum & 2nd is CGM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BV i only like 4 sum sane posts by sum ppl like ankit, antara, anita, sidra, jia, mahi & 2-3 oders.earlier it was still better but now show & forum both've bcum  adrag & bore.🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@writing do write wenever u feel.btw ur that FF abt hidden cat is inspired by 'Agatha Christie's" novel "murder announced"??πŸ˜•i'd read only 1st 2 updates.😊rest read later on.😊
Originally posted by tiny15

yeah i know u r also in BV forum but the show is now 2 much dragging so watching Anamika but sumtimes watch BV in btn.
yeah w emet mostly in CGM forum. till date i like donly two forums & shows v.much 1st is phulwa froum & 2nd is CGM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BV i only like 4 sum sane posts by sum ppl like ankit, antara, anita, sidra, jia, mahi & 2-3 oders.earlier it was still better but now show & forum both've bcum  adrag & bore.🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@writing do write wenever u feel.btw ur that FF abt hidden cat is inspired by 'Agatha Christie's" novel "murder announced"??πŸ˜•i'd read only 1st 2 updates.😊rest read later on.😊

eeksss u got it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†; yeah i got it from that n changed the plot with few changes in it πŸ˜† Even i changed the ending with more tiwst πŸ˜› but not at all getting time though i have rough draft but can't get to write in detail
@ swetha actually i've this novel & read it & loved it.😊😊so after reading 1st 2 updtaes i thot u must b inspired from it but as i'dn't read it whole so was not sure abt ending & all.😊but i"ll read the rest of it now wenever i got the time.😊😊

Edit- ok going  2sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update. 😊
I am confused what does bulbul do? What is her profession? πŸ˜•
I was shocked seeing her like that. 😲

What has happened to this show?! Its just becoming 🀒 day by day.