Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

10th Dec WU & PaYa PICs *Edited*

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi PKDHins ... 

Since the uploaded is busy and can come to update the WU ... I come up with it in my Pictures thread ðŸ˜ƒ U have to bear my English though ðŸ˜›

Episode Start where Adi shouting "Pankhuri Pankhuri" ( just like the way the MahaEpisode ended ) ... He said .. " Pankhuri u r coming down or not " ..

( Sheela speaks to herself ... Nothing special ... She is just trying to add fuel in fire as usual by saying " How can you talk about living seperetly ? .. Didn't you think about your mon .. Now pankhuri become so important so you can't live 15 days without her ?

Adi completely ignored :P .. And went Wher he faces Rubel :/ 

Rubel tells Adi to chill ..and say ' why you are behaving like this ... That too for THAT girl .. For that girl u r hurting your Mom ?? "

Adi Gets angry and grab him from his collar ... And say " now you tell me what is right and what is wrong ?! All these happens coz of yu .. If you say anything else against Pankhuri I will forget that you are my brother "

Avantika comes and say "what are you doing .. Why you behave like this .. Where r your manners ...is this a way to talk to someone and that too with your brother "

Adi annoyed and say " I am misbehaving with him ?? And he what he did for my WIFE and her family? What about that ? Was that a cevilized beviour ?!? What happened mom ? From when u start using double stadards? "

Avantika replied " watch what are u saying ? I agree he did wrong with Guptas .. If he is uncivilized u don't need to be like him .. Why you are so aggressive .. Calm down and talk

Then ADI SAID that he don't wanna talk with anyone .." I come here just to take Pankhu with me .. ONLY !! And one thing has been proved that you were wrong about us ... STAYING AWAY FROM PANKHURI, MY FEELINGS AREN'T REDUCED !! Infact it has increased with each passing day .. I care even more for her now EVEN MORE !!! I am breaking your condition and taking her from here ... We don't wanna live with you people here

Adi shouts again .. PANKHURI .. U r coming down or I will come there ... ( pankhuri intended to go but she steps back ) 

Adi goes ... 
nana comes to the house and say that "it is me who told Adi about this ... I told Adi to take our DIL and live seperetly somewhere else .. he is doing the right thing "

Adi going upstairs 

Pankhuri say inher mind ( if Adi comes in front of me I won't be able to refuse him ) ... She close the door then ..

Adi comes there and say " why you have shut the door ?? Open the door I am telling you "

"you are not going to stay here , neither you nor me .. Come with me "
Pankhuri cries ...

" I can understand that you become nervous Becoz I came here like this suddenly ... What could I have done ? I had no choice .. Do u understand me ?? Are you listening to me ?? Say something !! Yaar if you don't talk then how am I suppose to explain to you ? .. I am not forcing you okey .. I ll make you understand .. Convince you and take you from here !! Say something " says The depressed and sad Adi .. ( you can figur out his feelings ) 

"So you wont say anything... You ont even want to see me ?!?! Fine , it fine ( angerlyhe knock the door again ) I am asking for the last time .. You wanna see me or not .. ( pankhuri didn't respond ) ... You wanna talk to me or not .. I am doing all this just for you ( pankhuri cries :( ) .. See I know what happened here .. I CAN'T SEE YOU CRYING !! :( .. You cry here and I live happily there ?!.!.. Talk to me please .. Atleast say something .. " says Adi ... 
Pankhuri was crying badly in this scene .. :( 

Anger Adi says that " then LET IT BE !! If for you THIS CONDITION IS GREATER THAN MY FEELINGS AND OUR RELATIONSHIP !! Thin it's fine " " if you didn't talk to me toda,t hen not only 15 days, I LL NEVER TALK TO YOU again .. If you didn't come with me toda, then I ll never ask you for coming again .. If it is your stubbornness that you won't see me Atleast !! I ll never see your face again !!, " :( 
Rubel and Mami are happy with this !!! 

Adi says " either you come with me now .. Or you forget me

Nana stops Adi down there .. And Ask if you really mean what have you said .. Adi says yes he mean it .. And he don't wanna discuss further ... 

Preeti Masi come stops Adi .. And ask where are you going ?? And why you are you are here?? .. Adi ignores her and go from there .. Preeti asks everyone what happened ...

pankhuri crying in her room ... And Adi leave Diwan mansion 

This song was played in the BG 
Phool kaise door huye
Saath jinhe khilana tha
Kyun hai khade do raahein pe
Sang jinhe chalana tha
Koi toh ho ishara
Pyar ka dard hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Nana blames himself, says what is happening isn't right, and further says it all went awry.
Avantika asks Nana why he is hell bent on keeping her son away from her. 

Nana says he is merely teaching Adi Pati-dharm and says Adi is not only her son now, he is also Pankuri's husband, and is merely teaching him the right responsibilities. 

Nana says now Avantika should understand that Adi can't live without Pankuri, says if Avantika would have looked at Adi's eyes, she could have read the love for Pankuri and the pain that was reflecting through his eyes, and Pankuri didn't open the door just to honor her request, so both are right regarding their respective thinking. 

Avantika doesn't agree with Nana, says Adi loves Pankuri unconditionally, and so didn't care the agreement and came here to take her away, but this girl Pankuri hardly cares, and her not opening the door only proves the fact that she wants to win this condition anyhow, even at the cost of PaYa relation and married life, and says Pankuri is irrational, and wants to win over her imposed 15 day separation at any cost.

Preeti maasi comes up and says how can Avantika be so thankless when she is honoring her agreement and didn't come down or even talk to Adi just to keep in sync with her words.
Nana says it shows how selfish Avantika is, and she is feeling like this only because she cannot withstand Pankuri.
Avantika goes away unflinching. & unperturbed.

Harish's house .. 
Harish Scolds Adi for what he has said to Pankhuri .. .. She is your wife for god's sake .. Your married didn't start and you wanna end it ..!? IT IS NOT A GAME ADI 

Adi shouts ok fine .. " I am not a kid to undertand the difference between Life and game , I am aware what I've said to Pankhu and even with its consequences " says the angry Adi .. " what else I can do ..if she doesn't bother how much I care for her then FINE .. She doesn't need me .. IT'S CLEAR ".. 

Harish shouts that 15 days conditions was yours ... Which Pankhuri agreed just coz of you 

Adi shouts again " yeah IT WAS MY DECISION .. I accept it. But when I say there is no need to fulfill it .. Then WHY DHE DOESN'T ACCEPT IT ?!?! Whatever I am doing I didn't it for her .. For her happiness .. But she didn't even see me and talk to me .. I goes to talk but she closed the door on my face .. With our saying a single word.. She thinks I am wrong

Dadi comes and says that Adi is angry .. He doesnt know what he is doing ..says "If pankhuri just didn't accept to go with you ... It's doesn't mean you take such a big decision .. Even this harsh !!!

Adi said that this decision is even hard for me but I have taken it now !!!

Adi going from their but Harish stops him and say " whatever you are doing it only proves that your mom was right .. You have no future with pankhuri .. You can't live together

QUOTE=SAIBALROUTH]Mami came to Pankuri's room and was throwing salt on her open wounds, says he should have heeded to Adi's words and went away from Avantika, as she had a good option, and would have lived happily ever after.

Pankuri listens, doesn't comment.
[/QUOTE]

Harish house .. 
Adi is angry and think about he had said to pankhuri there .. ( flashbacks ) .. 

Precap ---> Adi is searching something in his room .. And make the room all disarray ?. Dadi asks him what he want .. He shouts That he can't find his wallet And watch ... why everything is not in it's place in this house ??? 

Preeti and Pankhuri ... Preeti says that the way I know Adi .. That it's difficult for him to reconsider about his decision ... U should have gone with him !!

Hope you liked the update ... Special thanks to Saibal :) 

Fawwaz ... 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing pics :)
Emotional episode!
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Thanks for sharing pics :)

Emotional episode!

Welcome ... Indeed an emotional one ... 
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. With the pics it's very nice. Once again thanks!!!
dirk41 thumbnail
nice job!! can someone shoot Maami??
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Camryne

Thank you for the update. With the pics it's very nice. Once again thanks!!!

Welcome ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: dirk41

nice job!! can someone shoot Maami??

Give me a gun ... I ll do that !!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜ˆ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
brilliant,mind blowing presentation of the WU.many thanks..
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, very good episode.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update hai ji..
thnx sai n fsm
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
wow seems like a emotion packed epi...