A dream come true

wawer96 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,
This is my first post on the forum. Forgive me if I posted it in the wrong place.
I have a question for you. At one time (about two months ago) I had a dream in which I'm sitting at the computer and watch some dancing child that is foreign to me. In fact, nothing unusual except that the dream was very clear and I remember it well.
A few days ago, quite by accident browsing the internet out of boredom I came across this video: http://youtu.be/NQkRymn9kZ8
As I saw it, I could not get over the whole day ... This video shows the scene of my dream. As I watch it, I feel that someone has written my dream and it recorded a ... Of course, I do not remember the music and both details, but I'm sure that in the dream was the same situation.
Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mothereva1 thumbnail
Your not crazy. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you were meant to see that for a reason or you were meant to just talk about it. Who knows, but think about it, out of all the things you could of dreamed, all the things you could of looked up on the internet which both a very vast and they both lined up one after the other. ... This either happened for 3 reason, you were suppost to see, you were suppost to talk about, and you were suppost to do something with the knowledge of it. ( the concept I mean) 

So no I dont think your crazy 
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe u have seen this kind of video before but never heed attention. someone else was watching it n u just had a glimpse n then u dreamed about it. these stored, apparently never happened memories r shunned in sub conscious mind because of which we experience DEJA-VA or dreams like u had. 
nothing crazy. ðŸ˜Š
Faltu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wawer96

Hi all,
This is my first post on the forum. Forgive me if I posted it in the wrong place.
I have a question for you. At one time (about two months ago) I had a dream in which I'm sitting at the computer and watch some dancing child that is foreign to me. In fact, nothing unusual except that the dream was very clear and I remember it well.
A few days ago, quite by accident browsing the internet out of boredom I came across this video: http://youtu.be/NQkRymn9kZ8
As I saw it, I could not get over the whole day ... This video shows the scene of my dream. As I watch it, I feel that someone has written my dream and it recorded a ... Of course, I do not remember the music and both details, but I'm sure that in the dream was the same situation.
Never anything like never met and did not have to deal with any paranormal. Can you tell me if these things happen? Am I crazy?

maybe u had saw the video earlier but did'nt pay attention to that & than u saw it in a dreamEdited by ishfaqpeerzada - 11 years ago