Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for any mistakes folks. Enjoy!

Episode starts with A standing in her office lobby addressing to J's file for getting justice this time and promises her that.

On a set like court, every crew member is busy in setting up the set. Unniyal walks in slyly and exchanges the standard chair for Viraj's rocking one, in the witness box. He then walks into the backroom and tries to gain the technician's attention. Opportunity given, he drugs the man and takes over the earphone and seat.

Camera moves to the dark court room with a voice over describing Ananya's court and introduces Ananya as a show host. Ananya requests on the earphone to turn on the spotlight on her, but to her and everyone's surprise, it shed on Viraj, whose sipping drink and sitting on his chair in the witness box, with a J's cut out besides him. He greeted Uma, Sundar and G as if they're his close acquaintances but they looks at him disgustedly. He then loudly announces It's Me, Viraj, Your Dobriyal, presents you all with Anany's courtroom. A, boss and Raj looks surprised. He asks for a round of applause for A but didn't get any response from the audience. Unniyal in the back room, praises V for this great start. Ananya then welcomes the audience and explains the format of this show. She starts off with a question if this animal, in the guise of human, is worthy of living amongst us? In our society? V remains quite throughout and shrugs. She goes off script in describing his atrocities on J, which is not going well with Raj and boss. A is determined to disclose this fact that how Viraj's love has resulted in Jhanvi's death. She accused him of murdering his own wife, audience chatters. She questions that inspite of being a dangerous criminal, he's living a normal life, although he never let anyone live in peace. His wife ran away from his dangerous love and violence, got married to Raghav but V killed him too. She then calls upon Gayatari as a witness to which Viraj objects. He asks precisely for a Judge, but no response from A. He also corrects Ananya to call Jhanvi as Jhanvi, not SIA. Gayatari then enters into the witness box and lots of arguments and accusation against Viraj is put forward in a mute scene. A then calls upon Uma and same argument goes on. Ananya concludes this is how Viraj killed Sia and Raghav. V looks at her with a blank face. She talks about a proof against Viraj to which he politely asks her not to take his silence as his weakpoint. As he gets up to say something, the audience in the court room starts muttering against him, calling him murderer and he got no right to live, etc. He silenced them and requests them to let him bring the truth to limelight. Upon hearing this, Ananya quickly announce for a break. During the break, Ananya constantly getting Viraj's image in the mirror she's holding to correct her makeup. Raj and A notices Viraj who's still staring at them, sipping peacefully. There's an uproar among the audience who's adamant of Viraj getting punished, and someone even throw something into the air. Raj asks them to calm down. Ananya goes upto V and tells him proudly that this is just a start; your condition will get worse then this. Meanwhile, crew is ready for shoot again and A asks Viraj to narrate his part. He starts off as every story has 2 sides to tell, and people must listen to my side as well before reaching to any conclusion. He points at A that people like you accuse and blame my love for domestic violence which is an insult to my love and I want to prove against it. He questions Uma and others that have they personally seen him torturing J and asks Uma to be true to herself. He regards all this as a conspiracy as Jhanvi has never complained about him to the police. He admits occasionally of being egoistic and possessive about Jhanvi, arrogant and short tempered all because he wants to protect her. Audience looks convinced. He goes on he loved J so much that if she got hurt, he would punish himself and as a proof he showed them his feet injury due to glass walking. He admists of being emotional but only to maintain discipline, just like a mother enforces and treats her child. He questions A how can I kill Jhanvi as she was the reason of my being. He goes on how he's helped J's family, be it the scam, financial aid or providing them with a new house. Uma gets up and refutes his claim and says it was all pre planned by Viraj. Viraj then blames J;s family for the reason of their divorce as they've wanted Viraj's money and that is why J's family got her married again to rich Raghav. He asks Gayatari when did R and J met? She ansewered August 2011. He then asks his own arrival at Singh mansion and she replied September 2011. Gayatari asks him to stick to his claim and by questioning her he won't get away. He's firm to provide evidence. He walk towards G and episode ends at Ananya's confused face.

Sorry couldn't get the precap and not even sure if there was any.

Edited by MahinK - 11 years ago
2012, not 2011. ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the great update.  

Again a good episode. It had me glued throughout.  This show is just something else these days.

And those two times where there was no music, just quiet.  I feel that's significant.  I loved that they chose silence while Viraj and Ananya were looking at each other through the mirror.
thanks for such a prompt WU,LOVED IT ..
Is Sriti still on the show playing a corpse?
Originally posted by Kal El

Is Sriti still on the show playing a corpse?

No. ðŸ˜†
Kal

Viraj cremated the body once he discovered that the heart was missing.  Now the reason he's after Ananya is that she contains Jhanvi's heart.

It does however beg the question - how does he take a confrontational attitude towards her knowing that it's Jhanvi's heart he's battling against?

More comments once I watch this episode.
Thanks for the update, Mahin!

I laughed when Viraj just randomly said, "What the hell! Where's the judge?" in plain English. That was hilarious. ðŸ˜†

And once again, no precap. ðŸ˜¡ I absolutely hate that they're doing this, especially now when the show is really good. 
No precap makes it even more suspenseful. ðŸ˜†

On another note, hahaha Gayatri actually said 2011.  ðŸ¤£  Should've just stuck with the English. ðŸ˜†

Edit. Oh, wait.  They went back a year to compensate for the leap.  Hahahaha.😆😆
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
I want his mug. flames !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Originally posted by MahinK

Sorry for any mistakes folks. Enjoy!

Episode starts with A standing in her office lobby addressing to J's file for getting justice this time and promises her that.

On a set like court, every crew member is busy in setting up the set. Unniyal walks in slyly and exchanges the standard chair for Viraj's rocking one, in the witness box. He then walks into the backroom and tries to gain the technician's attention. Opportunity given, he drugs the man and takes over the earphone and seat.

Camera moves to the dark court room with a voice over describing Ananya's court and introduces Ananya as a show host. Ananya requests on the earphone to turn on the spotlight on her, but to her and everyone's surprise, it shed on Viraj, whose sipping drink and sitting on his chair in the witness box, with a J's cut out besides him. He greeted Uma, Sundar and G as if they're his close acquaintances but they looks at him disgustedly. He then loudly announces It's Me, Viraj, Your Dobriyal, presents you all with Anany's courtroom. A, boss and Raj looks surprised. He asks for a round of applause for A but didn't get any response from the audience. Unniyal in the back room, praises V for this great start. Ananya then welcomes the audience and explains the format of this show. She starts off with a question if this animal, in the guise of human, is worthy of living amongst us? In our society? V remains quite throughout and shrugs. She goes off script in describing his atrocities on J, which is not going well with Raj and boss. A is determined to disclose this fact that how Viraj's love has resulted in Jhanvi's death. She accused him of murdering his own wife, audience chatters. She questions that inspite of being a dangerous criminal, he's living a normal life, although he never let anyone live in peace. His wife ran away from his dangerous love and violence, got married to Raghav but V killed him too. She then calls upon Gayatari as a witness to which Viraj objects. He asks precisely for a Judge, but no response from A. He also corrects Ananya to call Jhanvi as Jhanvi, not SIA. Gayatari then enters into the witness box and lots of arguments and accusation against Viraj is put forward in a mute scene. A then calls upon Uma and same argument goes on. Ananya concludes this is how Viraj killed Sia and Raghav. V looks at her with a blank face. She talks about a proof against Viraj to which he politely asks her not to take his silence as his weakpoint. As he gets up to say something, the audience in the court room starts muttering against him, calling him murderer and he got no right to live, etc. He silenced them and requests them to let him bring the truth to limelight. Upon hearing this, Ananya quickly announce for a break. During the break, Ananya constantly getting Viraj's image in the mirror she's holding to correct her makeup. Raj and A notices Viraj who's still staring at them, sipping peacefully. There's an uproar among the audience who's adamant of Viraj getting punished, and someone even throw something into the air. Raj asks them to calm down. Ananya goes upto V and tells him proudly that this is just a start; your condition will get worse then this. Meanwhile, crew is ready for shoot again and A asks Viraj to narrate his part. He starts off as every story has 2 sides to tell, and people must listen to my side as well before reaching to any conclusion. He points at A that people like you accuse and blame my love for domestic violence which is an insult to my love and I want to prove against it. He questions Uma and others that have they personally seen him torturing J and asks Uma to be true to herself. He regards all this as a conspiracy as Jhanvi has never complained about him to the police. He admits occasionally of being egoistic and possessive about Jhanvi, arrogant and short tempered all because he wants to protect her. Audience looks convinced. He goes on he loved J so much that if she got hurt, he would punish himself and as a proof he showed them his feet injury due to glass walking. He admists of being emotional but only to maintain discipline, just like a mother enforces and treats her child. He questions A how can I kill Jhanvi as she was the reason of my being. He goes on how he's helped J's family, be it the scam, financial aid or providing them with a new house. Uma gets up and refutes his claim and says it was all pre planned by Viraj. Viraj then blames J;s family for the reason of their divorce as they've wanted Viraj's money and that is why J's family got her married again to rich Raghav. He asks Gayatari when did R and J met? She ansewered August 2011. He then asks his own arrival at Singh mansion and she replied September 2011. Gayatari asks him to stick to his claim and by questioning her he won't get away. He's firm to provide evidence. He walk towards G and episode ends at Ananya's confused face.

Sorry couldn't get the precap and not even sure if there was any.

Thanks for the WU.😊