Atif and Himesh - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Atif is sweet and handsome.
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

If Atif was not so handsome😆, I wud have started hating him by now and if Himesh was bit handsome😆, I wud have started loving him by now...

@bold-which type of point of view is it😕?Come on we should love or hate ppl by their behaviour n attitude not by their looks😉it's my pov only😃and Atif and himesh both are irritating in surkshetra😛If the show is scrpited i won't be shocked😳afterall Mr.gajendra's show😆🤔 

I agree,  i always try not to judge people by their looks or what they say or do...personally i don't find Atif nor Himesh irriating...but i don't like Mika because of what he did with Raki Sawant

Sub sey pehley tou i m very sorry, main na tou topic mey koi post kar saka aur na hi PM's ka reply kar saka hun lately ... waja yehi thi k 18th ko Atif ayey they for the finale ... 18th ko hi Atif ki ek private gig thi yahan, tou wahan busy ho gaya tha, phir 19th ko SurKshetra ki rehearsals aur phir raat ko studio rehearsals ... usmey masruf tha ... phir 20th waley din pura din hi Finale ki tayariyoon aur rehearsals mey guzar gaya ... aur din end huwa grand finale k saath ...

Abhi subah k 7:20am huwey hain yahan aur main abhi 10 minute pehley ghar pohancha hun, abhi kaprey bhi change nahi kiyey, shoes bhi nahi utarey ... bus dil kiya mera k sub sey pehley post karun kuch yahan, itney dino sey kuch post nahi kiya, bohat miss kar raha tha ye topic aur forum ...

So, I just want to begin by saying that today is one of the most happiest days of my life, if not the happiest ever ... Yes, it is true, very true that Nabeel has won the trophy of SurKshetra ... Team Atif Aslam has won SurKshetra, Captain Atif Aslam, doing his first ever musical reality show at the age of 29 has won the trophy with his team ...

I cant write too much at the moment, really really tired, just want to tell all the Aadeez, specially those Aadeez with whom I kept discussing the show in PM's that Atif was very very happy today ... The reason for his happiness was the fact that the decision in the end was not even close ... Yes, it wasnt even close, It became very very clear that Nabeel will win the trophy as soon as he performed in the final round ... He was that damnn good today! He was by far the best singer among everyone and he was so so great that the jury had no chance but to make the right decision ... If there wasnt an audience present, may be the jury might have been able to do something but the audience gave them no choice ... Pakistani's + Indians in the audience were cheering for Atif and Nabeel ... After Himesh finished his performance, everyone was cheering "Atif, Atif, Atif" loudly ... After the last round, when Diljaan and Nabeel were standing there, the whole venue was buzzing with "Nabeel" chants ... They were loud and deafening ... Nabeel sang so well, that even the Indians were cheering for him ... He sang "Jalun terey pyaar mey" as the first song in the final face off round with Diljaan and when that song ended, the competition was over right there ... It was an impossible performance that Nabeel made possible, live and under so much pressure ... Sajjad Ali gave him a standing ovation, Abida jee lifted her hands and applauded, Asha jee was just looking here and there, trying not to get angry ... She was speechless ... The crowd gave Nabeel a standing ovation after that performance and after that song, Diljaan lost his way completely, wrong song selection, tempo problems, pronunciation problems, energy problem ... He got completely nervous and looked out of it ... The more he got nervous the more Nabeel continued his dominance, showed his versatility and talent ... The face off had back to back songs by both contestants, they were both on stage together ... When the face off ended, the jury members were just looking behind the towards the audience as they were loudly chanting "Nabeel, Nabeel, Nabeel" ... Asha Jee was trying to find a place to hide, Suresh Wadkar was trying to find something to say ... Everyone was staring at each other ... Ayesha asked with both of them on stage ... "Who should win?" ... The crowd started chanting ... "Na-beel, Na-beel" loudly ... Ayesha asked Himesh what she thinks of the crowd reaction, Himesh didnt say anything ... Atif was smiling and laughing ...

I have alot to say about the Finale but later ... Right now, just want to mention one thing that Atif said, that silenced Himesh for good ... After the show, every single person that met Atif mentioned this line first of all and said that u made a historic remark and this will never be forgotten, ever ... It was just too perfect, funny, witty and sarcastic ... When the jury members all came on stage and the decision was about to be announced, Ayesha asked both captains for one final word before the decision is revealed ... Himesh again went back to his old senseless logic ... "ye surkshetra hai aur sirf sur ko dekha jaey tou Diljaan sur mey tha, sur pakkey hain us k, ye surkshetra hai" ... I guess he repeated the shows name 5-10 times ... He got loud and screamed as always ... Then it was Atif's turn to reply and this is what he said ... now before I tell u, imagine, a hall full of people, filled with Pakistani and Indian crowd, everyone was standing and waiting for the decision, all jury members were on stage, Sajjad Ali was standing right next to Atif, Boney Kapoor was also there next to Himesh ... So when Himesh got loud and screamed again for one last time, this is what Atif replied in that pressure cooker situation ... oh by the way, after Himesh finished, the crowd was booing him because they had already seen Nabeel's talent ... So Atif said very politely and relaxed ... "Chahey faisla kuch bhi hai lekin Himesh ji ki ye baat sunney k baad mujhey lagta hai k angur thorey sey khattey hain" ... and that made the crowd crazy ... everyone went wild, Ayesha tried controlling them, asked them to stop cheering but the crowd just wouldnt stop ... everyone went wild and Himesh just stop there, completely speechless, nothing else to say ... and when Nabeel's name was announced, he dropped to the floor ... Atif gave him a very tight hug ... the crowd was really really really loud, everyone was on their feet and dancing ... chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" ... it was so electric, cant explain really ...

I cant write much more abhi bus jo bhi Atif sey milta tha he said "wo angur wali kya baat ki, wah wah" ...

Will post much more later hopefully and now hopefully we will get more videos of SurKshetra approved since Team Atif Aslam has won it ... The best part was, it wasnt even close in the end ... Nabeel performed under pressure and I asked him about it ... he said ... "I m not thinking about winning at all, I just want to perform more, make more fans, make my current fans happy, thats all" ... Thats why he performed without any pressure ...

Re-post

I forgot to mention one thing, Atif, Shahbaz bhai, Sheraz bhai and myself, we left the venue by 3am after the show ended ... Atif wanted to meet the whole team afterwards but there were alot of people and it was getting too crowded ... The security suggested us to leave and Atif briefly met Rustam sahab and left ... When we reached the hotel, Atif said that he wants to meet the whole team and spend time with them ... He thought of surprising them all ... So at 3:30am in the morning, we left our hotel and drove to the hotel where Rustam sahab and all the contestants were staying ... At exactly 4:15am, Atif knocked on their door and kept his finger on the peephole ... As soon as Ameer Ali opened the door Atif said, "Room service!!!" ... Rustam Sahab and Nabeel were still on the way ... After that Atif gave all of them a treat, a fun meal together ... Atif, Shahbaz bhai, Sheraz bhai, myself, Nabeel, Mulazim, Imran, Nadeem, Ameer, Rustam Sahab and even Indian contestant Shahzad, all of us shared a meal together ... Atif stayed there until 6am in the morning and then we again went back to our hotel ... We reached by 6:30am ...

Atif was very tired when we left the venue but still he wanted to be with his team one more time and celebrate ... He didn't need to do that but he did, he didn't need to stay there for 2 hours, but he wanted to celebrate with his team, encourage them and appreciate their talent ... He wanted to be with his team at the end of this journey he undertook with them in January ... Atif could have easily come to his hotel and slept but thats not the kind of person he is, thats not the kind of captain he is ...

I just cant resist posting this image ... This is the moment when Atif hugged Nabeel after he won ... This image is a video snapshot and I was making the video from the big screen ... Just look at the smile on Atif's face ... look how peaceful and happy he is, how proud he is mashAllah ... It was one of the best sights ever seen in my life, that look on Atif's face, it was a look of relief, happiness, joy, pride and success ... Nabeel hugged Atif really tight and burried his head in Atif's shoulders ... Atif responded by hugging Nabeel really tight and patting him on the back repeatedly ... I had tears in my eyes when I saw that image on the big screen while the crowd was cheering and screaming these three things ... "Atif", "Nabeel" and "Pakistan Zindabad" ...

this review posted by junaid aslam on atif aslam official website aadeez.com
before this show started,atif said in one of his interview that he doesn't believe in music reality shows anymore because he wanted to praise a  contestant but was asked to do the opposite.so i m sure the show was scripted like various other shows just to garner trps.