Anamika

Make Forum Active: Show/Cast/TRP Info+Discussion

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for all this information! Hopefully we can work together to increase the rank... I guess the rank dropped quite drastically this week because we didn't get many TB points...we got a lot last week. Also, just one important point with voting on the chaska metre... I'm pretty sure (but you might want to clarify this) that to make your vote count you have to login, vote, then logout and repeat this...only one vote on each forum's CM counts per long in. Once again, thanks for this and hopefully the rank will go up this time, next week! :)
senikada thumbnail
thanks u give lot of information 😊
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Layout. Every aspect is explained very clearly. Awsem work Khushi. I'm impressed.
Hope the rank goes up soon!
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Thanks so much for all this information! Hopefully we can work together to increase the rank... I guess the rank dropped quite drastically this week because we didn't get many TB points...we got a lot last week. Also, just one important point with voting on the chaska metre... I'm pretty sure (but you might want to clarify this) that to make your vote count you have to login, vote, then logout and repeat this...only one vote on each forum's CM counts per long in. Once again, thanks for this and hopefully the rank will go up this time, next week! :)

Your welcome! And I have not heard as of such. As far as I'm aware, all you have to do is refresh the page and maybe do it after breaks of a few minutes. I will double check tonight and let you guys know :D
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: __Shivani__

Amazing Layout. Every aspect is explained very clearly. Awsem work Khushi. I'm impressed.

Hope the rank goes up soon!

Thank you! Hope so too. This show is really good..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
that was very informative...ill try best playing my part.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the info dear..i think by every passing day the number of active members are increasing..👍🏼
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you. I am now more familiar with the forum stuff. What do the numbers and the arrows mean beside the cast on the top right corner of this forum? Does a lower number and green arrow mean a higher rank?? Edited by Sammy235 - 11 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CM rating improves to 26.

but we need to bring it in top 10.

continue to post more and daily sign visitor attendance book.😛