first time here , please do read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi
this is my first time writing in this forum. i dont know if the topic had already been discussed in the past or not. if this is the case, please excuse me for that. i have been watching tmkuch for a long time and this has alway confused me. they have shown daya's kitchen so many times but mostly  daya just walks into her bedroom and goes to the left but when they show from inside of her bedroom , onthe left there is only one door and that is washroom. so where is the kitchen exactly? its not a big deal but i thought a lot about it. may be you guys can help. happy watching
no reply yet?????????????
Hi i have notices as well lol
I have also wondered about that, so you're not the only one. They should at least paint a door on the wall or something. It's distracting esp when you're a regular watcher you notice little things.
i have noticed it many times!
i have also noticed it but i would not mind it because i love tmcoc very muck tmcoc rocks 👍🏼
Its called Goofs.  These things happen with every show or movie...

hi, to all TMKOC's fans, this is my 3rd post here.

Originally posted by farnazakhtar

Hi
this is my first time writing in this forum. i dont know if the topic had already been discussed in the past or not. if this is the case, please excuse me for that. i have been watching tmkuch for a long time and this has alway confused me. they have shown daya's kitchen so many times but mostly  daya just walks into her bedroom and goes to the left but when they show from inside of her bedroom , onthe left there is only one door and that is washroom. so where is the kitchen exactly? its not a big deal but i thought a lot about it. may be you guys can help. happy watching

Your point is only of of those many directional flaws this show has...
Two points,

(a) Entrance to the real kitchen is probably via the passage which is connected to the sitting hall. It would be odd for directors to show Daya bringing kitchen stuff from that route, therefore they made-up a non-existing kitchen attached to bedroom. There is no kitchen attached to the bedroom as you have correctly noticed.

(b) More striking fact is that the house interiors are located outside the Gokuldham society set!! I have read this in one of the TMKOC blogs/news article.