Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

||JANTKI Discussion of the Month||

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Discussion of the Month

Hello Dear Junoonians 🤗

I'm here with this activity too 😆😛

Its been a month since our show has gone air.

1. Well what are the things u liked till date in the show?
  2. What did u expect from the show?
  3. Is this show up to ur expections?
  4. Which character did u like till date and why?
  5. What are the things that came true which u have predicted or wished?

Discuss all abt the show till date for the last one month 😳

Here are few questins which revolves around my mind as of now

1. Is Mr. Ramdhari Singh ri8 in announcing his wife n daughter dead?
  2. Was he fare with Meera till date???
  3. Is Prithvi doing ri8 in hurting Meera again n again even after her apologies?
  4. What should have Meera done to make Ramdhari n other members to believe what she says or to convince Ramdhari to take him to her mom?
  5. How would it be if the story was other way round?? Meera a village girl n Prithvi a city boy and he came to village to take his mom instead n takkar btw them 🤣 (I know its a crazy idea of mine 😆😛)

As of now these are the ones which revolves around my mind. so kindly share ur views on this 😳

And haa no chatting only discussing and sharing ur thoughts 😛😉

Regards

Swetha

P.S. Permssion granted by Aahana (Meli) 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ok , 1st post  is mine again ! 😎                                                                           I'd 1st say that the relationship between Mithvi so far is very conflicting . Prithvi mocks Meera and in return she scorns him . But they also seem to develop a weird respect for each-other . We can't wait to see this relationship play out on the show .                                                                                                                                             
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I really want to see the story a bit more before giving any opinion on Ramdhari , his intentions and whether whatever he did n however he behaved with Miu is very unjustified or not .                                                   But I don't support a second marriage unless and untill a proper divorce happened , which is not the case here , so can't support that step .
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well what are the things u liked till date in the show?

I like the storyline and I think the concept of the show is super, so far so good for me although it does make me think what is the mystery behind Meera's Mum...I really can't wait to know! Aditya and Mouni both are doing exceptionally well in their roles, especially Aditya that moustaches suits him! :D

What did u expect from the show?

I thought it may have been about how life is living with a village head state (sorry don't know what you call them) but the show has surprised me a little!

Is this show up to ur expections?

It has lived upto expectations can't wait to see how the story develops later on!

Which character did u like till date and why?

At the moment I really like Prithvi, it's the portrayal and I just loved that scene where he had to realise again that he's an illegitimate child as Meera refers to him as...and I just loved his expressions he really is doing well!

What are the things that came true which u have predicted or wished

I haven't predicted anything about it but can't wait till Prithvi and Meera start liking each other :P
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well what are the things u liked till date in the show?
mithvi scenes, bonding b/w miu & bitto , understanding b/w miu & akash .

What did u expect from the show?
much intense ,passionate love story bcoz of  its title

Is this show up to ur expections?
till today its going well but can't say about way

Which character did u like till date and why?
prithvi- as his bgm music only narrates everything ,but there is much more to explore about him
miu - buggly sweet some times angry ,irked girl
bitto- loving ,caring mom & mother-in-law too
akash- sweet n cute guy , such loving ,caring  ,understanding boyfriend of miu

What are the things that came true which u have predicted or wished?
not yet i want to see mithvi love track, but happy jealous track of akash,prithvi, miu & sunheri is coming which we all junoon viewers wait is over, it has just started today 11th dec 2012

chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Mr. Ramdhari Singh ri8 in announcing his wife n daughter dead?
  biggest mistake

Was he fare with Meera till date???
no not all

Is Prithvi doing ri8 in hurting Meera again n again even after her apologies?

no not all but it take time heel prithvi , such stronger words said by miu

What should have Meera done to make Ramdhari n other members to believe what she says or to convince Ramdhari to take him to her mom?

she could have come along with bitto i know which not possible , bcoz of bitto health conditions

How would it be if the story was other way round?? Meera a village girl n Prithvi a city boy and he came to village to take his mom instead n takkar btw them 🤣 (I know its a crazy idea of mine 😆😛)👍🏼
not a bad idea
i can't say 😆,but i have accepted junoon storyline right now i am happy with it as far i can get mithvi scenes watch

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Swetha , so far I've no problem with the storyline , infact I'm liking everything that's being shown , but would've preferred a little less of Bhabi n more Akash screen-space .                                                                      I want the cvs to maintain a proper speed , not too slow n filling up with filler episodes , nor very fast n hurrying things up .