/#/ Make 2013's Calender : In Your Style /#/

Posted: 11 years ago

The temperatures are dropping, the snow is increasing..
The decorations are almost done, and the party mood is already on!

In such a scenario, the Crazy Creatives would like to welcome you to 2012's last Global Contest๐Ÿค—

Pull up your sleeves guys, and get the competitive mood on๐Ÿ˜Ž 'Coz, you'll are going to need it!

L e t s     B r i n g   -   I t    -    O n   ?

The Crazies, after pondering over a lot of options, have decided to bring forth the Grand

I am sure everyone can't stop staring at some of the wonderful calenders and their pictures!
Ever been inspired to make one yourself?
The crazies now give you the ultimate opportunity to make oneโญ๏ธ

Interesting right?
A quick glance at the Rules, and we are ready to go๐Ÿฅณ

- - W h a t    T o    D o - -
Work in teams: Everyone is supposed to work in a team, of 2-4 members. You are at the liberty of choosing your own team.

Select a theme: Select a suitable theme for your Calender. Every calender MUST be based on ONE THEME. The theme can be anything under the sunv-  From flowers to eternal television couples, from seasons to colors to bollywood actors.

Make 2013's calender: You have to make a total of 12 Siggies. One for each month. Every Month's calender should have the dates on them. EVERY Month's image SHOULD be different. You CANNOT chose the set of pictures for each siggy. (For example, if your theme is Bollywood couples, each month should present a DIFFERENT couple. If the theme is flowers, each month should illustrate a DIFFERENT flower...in short, the same picture/couple/flower can't be used for more than one month). 

Complete the calender: Collect all the 12 Siggies for the 12 Months, Arrange them. Upload them on either www.imgur.com or www.minus.com, and send your entry to us!

Originality: Each Siggy must be your own work! You CANNOT simply submit pictures found on the internet to represent your siggy! 

- - Rules - -

Every team can send upto 3 calenders. Each calender MUST have a different theme.

You NEED to work in a team.

Remember, every photo SHOULD be different.

You can chose a suitable size for your siggy. However, ALL your siggies MUST be of the SAME size.

Send in your entries to the account, crazycreative.

When you send your entry, make sure to include: 1. The Team Members, 2. Your Theme, 3. The Entries.

**The last date to send in your calenders is, 15th January, 2013**

- - Judging Criteria - -

1. Caliber of Ideas: Is the theme very unique? Do the pictures match signify the theme? Are there any repetitions?

2. Originality: Are the siggies your original work? Are the techniques used very original or have been inspired by others?

3. Team Work: Has the team displayed a significant level of group work?  Is there a lot of variety in the work submitted, suggesting a lot of group work?

4. Overall Creativity: Is the overall presentation of the Calender very appealing? Does the entry stand out as a unique piece of creativity?

This Year's Last Contest, Folks!
Do Participate!

Regards,

Original Idea: shareen
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
Frequently Asked Questions

Can the style in which the calender's are made be similar? Yes, they can be similar, as long as the pictures are different.

Can we work individually? No, you need at least one person working with you.

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
Wow..this contest looks very creative and new...All the best to our creative members๐Ÿ˜Ž
How interesting!! Maybe I'll take part :P
Beautiful post Bubbles  ji XD...all the best to all :)
This seems awsome.. Interesting..but I love only SaRun .. Rest 11 Jodie's ??? So I can't..but good luck to every one here..
LOL

ipk calenders coming our way... .. .. .. .. ... ... ...

hey im def gonna take part but do something alag che!! :P
this will be interesting...  ๐Ÿ˜ฒEdited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
oh nw this is nicee
i think i mitee just take part
Wow wonderful idea !!!

Good luck to all the participants ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ