/#/ Make 2013's Calender : In Your Style /#/ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
How to insert images here, that's a great idea of new year banners
Can we do it INDIVIDUALLY?? Because I don have anyone interested joining me.. AND can we take the theme like MY FAVOURITE COUPLES?? Like that i can include maaneet/gurti, rishbala/vishti, ar/kajen, srk-kajol, aish-hrithik, shamrita, aamir rani, kat-akshay and so on...
Hey guys anyone want to join my Team...

If u want to join my team just PM me๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by SaileshrkD3FAN - 11 years ago
nice idea...i would like to participate...but why teams...??..n instead of a telly couple pic  can i use a solo pic of the actor/actress...
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Just one question about this rule. You said that each image should be different, but does that also mean the date portion of the calendar or just the image part? So like in the below image, the flower needs to be different each month, but the style of May and the dates can be the same?

Yes.. the style in which you make the calender can be the same

Originally posted by T_maaneetgurti

Can we do it INDIVIDUALLY?? Because I don have anyone interested joining me.. AND can we take the theme like MY FAVOURITE COUPLES?? Like that i can include maaneet/gurti, rishbala/vishti, ar/kajen, srk-kajol, aish-hrithik, shamrita, aamir rani, kat-akshay and so on...
No, you need atleast one person with you :)

Originally posted by -sanaa-

nice idea...i would like to participate...but why teams...??..n instead of a telly couple pic  can i use a solo pic of the actor/actress...
As fast as all the pictures(the actors) are different, you can.

its wonderful contest !!! ๐Ÿ‘

but team how can i find team ??
Originally posted by debasree04

its wonderful contest !!! ๐Ÿ‘

but team how can i find team ??

Sree ask people you think may want to join you. That's what I did. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Stuti i am doing in on DABH forum can the members be as much as 12??? WHy only 2-4??
Hmm iwant to take part but i need a partner
Stuti I'll try to participate๐Ÿ˜›
But Can we keep the month image same and just change pics of the celebs/TV jodis?