•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guys wat do u think who is that boy in blue checks jacket??? why is he sending all these clues to grls???does he know everything???

share ur views cauz view of fans are important for the show n its rankπŸ˜‰
I doubt its the boy sending the clues. Showing the stalker so early on wouldn't be good for the whole mystery aura the CVs are trying to create. :)
he seems to be someone opposite Sanju. It's like Sahil has feelings for Sanju but it sure would end up one sided. 
i dnt think soo the mystery myt b bigger than this...
cluelesss...😲 d stry is gettn intriguing...πŸ˜•
na itz nt him...but sumwer tht lady professor anu is involved m dam sure abt tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dono.. bt he definitely has some feeling for sanju.. positive or negative no idea
Originally posted by chaichil

na itz nt him...but sumwer tht lady professor anu is involved m dam sure abt tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with u that lady has something to do with all the stuff happening...i reckon the new guy is clueless about varun and everything that happened
Originally posted by mjht_one

i agree with u that lady has something to do with all the stuff happening...i reckon the new guy is clueless about varun and everything that happened

yup prithvi is jst here opp sanju mayb hes the 1 who will find out the 3 galz scrt 1st