BFF - Thrills and Chills.

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Everyone!

My name is Payal and I just caught up on the show, and wanted to share my thoughts.😳

I only watched this show because Yuvraj Thakur (Varun) is in it and because I'm a huge PLL fan and thought to give this a shot. Its really exciting to see YT in this new avatar, even though he gives me the heeby jeeby when he was on screen. He plays sociapath very wellπŸ˜† 

I know the base of the story is like PLL but i hope they dont go exactly that way because then they're wont be much of a mystery for people that watch PLL.

I'm sure it wont be too much like it because the content of it isn't suitable for Indian TV, it'll be super awkward to see them switching partners around, making out, and doing the deed. πŸ˜† Speaking of which did vinni actually have a relationship going on with varun or did they just make it look like that? It doesn't seem like she would do something like that, but she also seems to be a little jealous of Ella.πŸ˜•

I do want to see who the other male leads will be since varun can't be with all of them... or any of them *dan dan dan*😳

Pros:

The friendship dynamic of the 3 girls is very good. Its so great that they're so different from each other yet are such great friends.They give of the effect that they've been friends forever!

The acting needs work and their characters need to be developed, im not too worried about it because every actor needs a bit time to get into the skin of their characters. They're all doing a lot better than last week. The canteen scene was really intense, i was getting worried just watching them.πŸ˜†

I'm more worried about one of the three quitting, since it's the cinevistaas curse for their female leads.

Its pretty cool that all the side characters are so shady. Anyone could be the stalker and that makes it more interesting. I think Mac and Sahil are defo hiding something, and now this Prof. Anu too.

The 'dark side' puzzle was really smart! I wouldn't have figured that out if my life depended on it. Props to Sanju for that!

Cons:

I find the mystery aspect to be a little lacking. I think it might've been more effective for the story if they wouldve just started the show with the first day of college and let the audience in on the secret through flashbacks. Like how they showed them showing them searching the jungle for him and finding the mask! That got my attention.

Since, we already know what the girls know (about him jumping off the cliff) i dont see why they didnt just tell the cops about it. Its not like one of them pushed him off. Anyways, it'll be nice to see what happened to varun.

They've made Ella into too much of a queen bee, the way she embarrased the guy who said she'd top again was completely unnecessary!

The show has has a lot of potential and its different form anthing else on TV right now, i really hope they don't make a mess of things😳

Any thoughts?

PS: this is all just my opinion, i dont mean to offend anyone.πŸ˜ƒ

-Payal :)

Edited by -iPayal- - 11 years ago