AarYa:A joint force together:Picture symbolism

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Even though Episode had not much to offer .. but here goes my picture symbolism take as usual πŸ˜³

So PV is called a saas-bahu show ... I guewss for once I m glad of this particular saas-bahu relationship and I wish every bahu on small screen gets such a selfless saas like Gayatri πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Despite Scindia family's reputation at stake because of Paridi case , we still get a supportive sasuma like Gayatri standing up for her bahu and giving her amrit-jal before leaving for Court and also blessing her with heart ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I m glad we dont get a typical taunting sasuma here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yash-Aarti r slowly becoming a strong joint force together in times of crisis πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Yash could hv alone gone to Mumbai to solve the Paridi matter by meeting Mr.Mehta but he takes Aarti with him  just because he trusts that whenever Aarti is with him , nothing can go wrong and both together will sort it out like how last time they worked as joint unit during Neelam crisis 😳😳...

On the other hand Aarti too has developed a lot of comfort with Yash and so she does not think twice before taking out money from her hubby's wallet to trick the watchman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³... Yash and Aarti share a wonderful action and reaction between each other ... The minute Aarti puts her hand on Yash's mouth , he understands that she has a plan and follows her .. Its the understanding which matters in the end for a successful relationship and this is where AarYa as joint unit scores in this scene of tricking the watchman and entering Mrs.Mehta's house πŸ‘πŸΌ

Apart from the cheesy lines of heart spoken by Yash-Aarti which I m sure many dint like πŸ˜† , look at the beautiful symbolism in the overall scene which for me stood out more than the cheesy lines 😳😳... Yash lets Aarti take the lead and he himself walks behind her which clearly indicates his growing trust on her and when a husband lets his wife take the lead , then it means he considers her as equal in this relationship which is really praiseworthy from Yash's side considering the fact that he comes from a orthodox conservative family himself where ladies r always expected to take the backseat but here he is letting his wife take the front seat in a relationship and drive their life's car ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

But Yash makes sure his eyes r always on Aarti protecting and safeguarding her 24/7 😳😳😳

These r small moments in the episode and not really connected with main events but these small moments give a clear indication of Yash's growing love for Aarti where he lets her take the frontseat in their relationship but makes sure his eyes r always on her protecting and safeguarding her from all evils πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will not find out any symbolism from the Court scene because personally I dint like it much ... so will stop here only πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

But the episode showed one main thing .. If Yash-Aarti r together in a mission , it can never fail and the same applies for Prashant case too which Aarti needs to realise and tell it asap to Yash before Prashant turns into a total beast 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome review re...
u make me love the episode more...

this one for you..
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post!!
I love that scene of aarya from whole of the episode!!
I like the cheesy line too😳!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Fatima : Me too liked the cheesy line .. I guess anything coming out from these two's mouth dont look cheesy at all πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but then AarYa hv set high standards for us .. so I guess those lines were not liked by many πŸ€”
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice loved the symbolisms from these moments in the episode
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was a great take...without praising some really unecessary scenes

Thanks a lot :)

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the cheesy lines yash says to aarthi in his heart... mann hi mann hum kuch bhi kehsakte hian... hum apne mann ki malik hian... and as of i know... heart likes being cheesy... aakhir dill hian na...
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Aha...there you are with my favorite genre...picture symbolism by the one and only: the Maestro.πŸ‘ I too loved those Yash/Aarti scenes...I didn't care whether they were cliched and oft-repeated. When I saw the wallet scene, followed by mouth clasping by Aarti,..."Mujhe Haq hai" song came to my mind. The man adores this adventurous and spirited girl. 😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Awesome takeπŸ‘πŸ‘ yet to watch episode now Aarya secenes  looks so nice..Gonna watch =)   Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 11 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Im Happy For Pari and Sasuma Scene ..

and our very own

Detectives Arya Rock'd πŸ˜³ 😎

Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago