Fan Fictions

joint ff khel - game of ch 1 pg 8 feb 7th

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys its me fiza here is another ff but this time its a joint one me and 
shruti (shurtisweety) are bring to you a  ff  it will be very different to the show we are trying something new so please bare with us this ff will have lots of twist and turns and surprises ... filled with thrill,action, suspense, comedy, romance
please lever you comments and hit like and add me or shurti if u want b on the pm list thanks

mukherjee sisters

Fiza mukherjee- 26oldest of the 3 
she is hot and happening and she knows it. Kinda girl makes one dances to her tunes she is a bitch to the world aka :Beautiful Individual That Creates HELL ' she will tell how it is evevn if you don't like it not afraid of anyone except god ..Dabaang and Bidass but to her family and friends she is the opposite she cant even think of ever hurting them loves to have fun a total party girl that loves to have good time guys are after her but she plays hard to get she cant be won over easily never been impressed by any guy before until she meets rathore ...a super model ... sexy , hot walks as if she own the world

riya mukherjee- 24  
. very close to her family she is the woman of today ' modern , confident , independent when she wants to be knows the way of the world is a big girl she thinks she can handle herself in any stistuation she is put in ..a tough girl, innocent cute ... loves to live life to the fullest 
bubbly ...carefree  has stepped in the world of fashion as a model just like her sisters   

shruti mukherjee- 22
she is the baby of the family 'her sisters have protected her a lot from the real world ' she is till very innoncet'only sees good in people trust people very easily'she is different from her sisters she is more comfortable in Indian clothes but when its need she knows how to become a glam doll and turn heads beauty is in her bloodshe too is very pretty' she best fits the defition desi girl'even thought she is sweet caring and kind hearted .. he too hasa fun side to her' loves to joke and play pranks on people knows how to let lose and have a good time . is a model wants to be like her big sis fiza a super model

yuvraj siddhant Raichand
he is very handsome guy,he is mr.arrogent,he doesn't trust anyone so easily,,he is in relationship with shruti,he left his family for some  personal rreasons,yet he  still he loves and cares  for his family...been through a hell lot in life ... hates his father ...even though going through do much in like he hasn't lost his will to live and enjoy life to the fullest..if you have ever met a sarcastic person before then viraat is the baap of sarcasm  he is the most sarcastic person on the planet 'has a wicked sense of humor that keep one laughing non stop great one liners that wil surely bring a smile too anyones face... loves shurti 
is  like a borther to fiza and riya 

Mukhherjee sister and yuvi live in usa have recently moved to india for more job oppertunites due to the econmy ... al 3 sisters are wanting to make a name in the fashion world 

ETF TEAM

ACP Arjun s. Rawte- same as in show arrogant, itellgent hot sexy  cop

ETF chief ACP  Sameer d. Rathore- same as in show arrogant ,great leader 
good. handsome  cop 

shree-  cute tech expert geeky  fun -loving

chotu - sweet commando fun-loving and tough 

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

cs pg 1 
chapter 1 pg 8
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3338428&TPN=8&#75642998

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Nice cs... Cont soon. Thanks for pm.
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice cs!! waiting to knw hw story unfolds..!!thank u fiza di n shruti di..for d pm..!!Nice title of d story.!!!Edited by 012345678912345 - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds like interesting. Cont soon.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice CS...Shruti n Fiza amazing work 

wildire thumbnail
Oh please... dONT keep us waiting...!! Very excited
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful  cs!!!!!!!!   i'm  waiting  here!  continue  soon!❤️
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant story guys...

Good work shruti and Fiza..

Loved the CS...You all included my crush KSG also...wow i am so looking forward to his role in the FF..

Awesome title...👏👏

add me in the pm list...
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CS was nice..looking forward for your story...