Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@TM Hey you missed Hrithik Roshan! He is a great actor!
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

he has the potential to mke bi

Yes, he does, and pray that he will
mitrabhuyan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ftsara

May be time is right but everything else is disappointing for example actress hated by lot of ppl ( not cuz of barun) I hated from MTV and ishq vishq. As she was the most annoying and likes to forward her parts, also from the set movie looks cheap and not promising. Also the other casts couldn't even speak well during interview. Don't know good luck to him but sorry I won't watch this movie in theatre. Besides you missed two other good actors in BW, Imran khan and ranveer Singh, as they are considered as Amir and salman of the industry and RK as SRK. It's not easy. Besides think the statistic, IPK was popular cuz 1/3 for barun, 1/3 for sanaya and 1/3 for sarun. If u think about it not all the IPK fan will go to watch this in theatre. Now u can do the math.

👏
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You ahve forgotten Hrithik and aamir. In any case there r very few big heroes, so Barun shud get good opptys and latch on to them!
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

@TM Hey you missed Hrithik Roshan! He is a great actor!

Ya, but not a fresher anymore. I am talking about fresh blood.

Someonewhojust like hrithik will again take the worldby storm
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

You ahve forgotten Hrithik and aamir. In any case there r very few big heroes, so Barun shud get good opptys and latch on to them!

Theyare already veterans, I am thinking more about fresh blood. Barun has A long way to go before he can reach their level, but he certainly has the looks and the talent, and we have seen that day after day
Edited by arshicritic - 11 years ago
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no offense but seen ppl not wanting sanaya's new show coz no sarun
& now we are discussing abt barun in bw

Edited by arshita235 - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ftsara

May be time is right but everything else is disappointing for example actress hated by lot of ppl ( not cuz of barun) I hated from MTV and ishq vishq. As she was the most annoying and likes to forward her parts, also from the set movie looks cheap and not promising. Also the other casts couldn't even speak well during interview. Don't know good luck to him but sorry I won't watch this movie in theatre. Besides you missed two other good actors in BW, Imran khan and ranveer Singh, as they are considered as Amir and salman of the industry and RK as SRK. It's not easy. Besides think the statistic, IPK was popular cuz 1/3 for barun, 1/3 for sanaya and 1/3 for sarun. If u think about it not all the IPK fan will go to watch this in theatre. Now u can do the math.

Iamran and ranveer are good, but imran has his limitations and ranveer still has to prove his versatility.

Barun I agree has a lot to prove, and still to establish his credibility, one serial does not guarantee much, but on TV. He created a frenzy never ever seen before, so he certainly can become a force to reckon with.

I will watch the movie for him, and hope and pray for his success
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am going to wish Barun all the best wish him all success.
As for me I am not interested in bollywood at all... I have seen 4 or 5 films so far, and none of these films were good except of one lol...I only like the one with Cricket. It was very good film.
Barun upcoming film story is like typical old romance films. Nothing interesting about the story line. I have no idea about bollywood fans, but plot didn't click with me... I don't even understand that after Arnav's character he picked something like this? I am sorry actress opposite him is not that charming in fact I thought she was abit weird with her answers.
I don't know how well he'll do, but I will wish him all the best.
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshita235

no offense but seen ppl not wanting sanaya's new show coz no sarun
& now we are discussing abt barun in bw

Let's be realistic, let us support Sanaya and Barun in their new ventures.

They gave us so much thru Khushi and Arnav

Now l et them not be limited by it, and reach greater heights
Edited by arshicritic - 11 years ago