funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome back everyone🤗 here's a New OS.. actually this was requested by Saba for continuation instead I made a Season 2 out of my 1st OS: Her Beauty His Possession. Howevery, this OS here would have two Parts to it... So please take your time to read and let me know if I should think about continuing this OS into part 2...

For all those who haven't read the original OS... here's the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3256407and for the rest..please Read it patiently as it is a long one😆

Ofcourse your comments are valuable for me so please post them and hit like...
If you're by chance offering me chappals or tomatoes please place it in the post I'll take it from there but please don't throw it on me🤣
--------------------------

Season 2- Part 1

Hey, why dont you were a Saree anymore baby.

It's been years I have seen you draping six metres of cloth around your perfect feminine

She flashed her dimples as she glared at him through the dressing mirror wearing a perfect knee length skirt with shirt.

He sat there hugging his pillow on the bed observing her back, staring straight at the mirror where she stood.

Arjun please subhe subhe tang mat karo she said.

Abh ismai tang kaha kar raha hu sweetheart?? Look you're going for a client meeting right?
she nooded in a yes

Then this is perfect for your mission sweetheart, he said leaning his back on the bed and tighting the pillow to his chest.

Look I can see your uneasiness about me wearing Saree for this meeting moreover I'll be running late if I do so hunn..she replied smilingly as she applied kohl heavily on her eyes.

Please no mascara today I love you without that. She smiled as she heard that and replied okay baba no mascara khush.

She walked over and sat on the bed adjusting her black high heals.

You know you don't need this he questioned

Yes I do hunn but have to darling she replied he pouted his face in reply.
Arjun jaldi nahake aaoo please.

Ufffooo job permission aaj tumhe jana hai toh mujhe nahane kyu keh rahi ho tum??

Arjun bas jaoo na pls mujhe late nahi pochna hai pls she said pecking slowly on his left cheek.

Ohooo abh niklo bhi beauty shower baadmai karke lena pls come out nowww...

Arjun rushed out of his bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Droplets of water dripped down his short hair, as he drizzled his hair around.

Aaa stop it hunn she screamed at him closing her eyes, you'll get me wet kya???

Well if you want sweetheart he said with a wink.

Chal haatt badmash she said as she pushed me lovingly and walked over to the dressing table.

Ye lo bhar do na mang jaldi so that I can go, she pleaded showing him the sindoor box.

But Biwi agar sindoor dal ke jaogi toh client ko shak nahi hoga kya?

Ohhooo mere Acp paati dev ji aap halki si bharo na, aapko pata hai na I dont leave the house without sindoor. Haan aur phir bhi aap aisi baate karte ho??.

Voh kya hai na patni ji puchna mera kaam hai he said taking small steps towards her.

Look I know what you're trying to do here hunn but seriously I have to go said Riya.

Aarey jao na I'm not stopping you he said continuing with his steps

Riya walked backwards and he walked forward every step was crucial but she stumbled in the end and hit the wall walking backwards. Arjun's arm caught her arm balancing her.

Arjun: aarey sambhalo sweetheart 'Apke vajahse hi ye hua hai'

Arjun kaise he questioned.. samjho toh zara kaise he questioned again staring at her eyes. Voh voh Riya struggled with her answer as her kohl eyes stared at his drowning eyes.

she lowered her gaze shyly and lovingly..' Aaj mat jao na he requested lovingly

Jana hoga she replied teasing with her smile

He played around with her loosened strands of hair curling around in his finger. Please he pleaded moving forward leaving no space between them. He ducked his head in one side between his arm that stopped her and her neck. He inhaled her perfume in as if it was the first time he smelled her.

She flashed her dimples, as her breathing increased with her heart beating faster than usual.

Please Arjun let.me go she pleaded without any strength. Arjun looked straight into her eyes, he noticed the naughty smile that spread across her face. He smiled at her lovingly, she kissed him lovingly on his right cheek'I am sorry baba'

She kissed on the left one 'I am really sorry hunn'

Arjun faked his anger as she kept apologizing. She kissed his forehead and said pakka will spend quality time with you tonight. Arjun pouted his face but kissed her on her forehead and hugged her tightly. She quickly broke the hug and captured his lips passionately kissing.

Arjun broke the kiss faking his anger and said abh nahi jana madam aapko???

Riya flashed her dimples as she quickly pecked him on his lips and left for her lone mission.

He thumped himself on the bed resting his head safely on the pillow...

He rested for what it felt like forever to him but only time knew it had been just an hour since she left. After another hour Rathore called 'Hello team well done,' He said.

'Toh case solve ho gaya kya?' 'Haan Rawte.

Then Arjun heard Shree ' Good work Ri' thanks Shree and Chotu she replied with a smile.

'Rawte tum aaj office aa sakte ho na?' Haan Rathore ata hoon see u in an hour

Riya: But aaj???

Rathore: Koi problem hai kya Riya???

Riya: denied and continued her drive to the office with Shree and Chotu.

*Riya in her mind*

Abhi toh puri tarike se theek hue bhi nhi hai abhi voh.. and job Ufff ye mere pati bhi na she muttered under her breath.

Shree: ye kya badbada rahi hai Chotu

Chotu: kuch apne patients I mean Arjun Sir k baremai keh rahi hai
Shree: ohh hunn aap aaj se hi kaam shuru karoge???
Chotu: Haan Kyuu nhi sweetheart

Shree and Chotu bursted out trying to hold their laughter.

Riya heard something unusual, that broke her chain of thoughts

'Tum dono hass Kyuu rahe ho???'

Shree: aaarey Ri voh sweetheart and hunn hai na unke baremai u knw socha rahe the..

Riya's casually said Ohh okay!! after few seconds Wait What kahi Tum mere pehle..(Shree thought)

You she said as she hit Shree who was seated next to her.

Shree: aarey shaant maata, shaant

The trio laughed their way back to office...

Next Part - Page 4

-------------

Missing my dearest sister Mahi who's completely lost here... Special dedication just for her! Then Neelu, snehu m sorry😛🤗

That's all for now folks!!!! PM's tomorrow

Love Shru😆
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annathomas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good job!!! Loved the OS... Continue it soon
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  wonderful!  love  romantic  arjun!☺️
-Panda- thumbnail
Great!! Haayyyeee itne romantic Arjun ne to maar hi daala!!
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shru you have another same as one thanks dear love you and love your os 😃
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely and so so romantic and hot😳
i'm still blushing😳
loved it
will you continue on this? or stop it?
for my part, i would like if you could continue this😊
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shru very nice part ...loved it 

pls pls ppls ...do write more n continue dis

its amazing 😊

i m smiling 😃
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os shru dear...i loved d first season too..bt unable to comment!! sry for dat..but truly amazing os both seasons..!!Edited by 012345678912345 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cute Romantic OS... Loved it..😊
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear...

Loved arjun so much..
he was catching the pillow so tight...😉hayee pillow ki kismat...

loved the start...
thanks for pm...
cont soon..
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago