•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Annie finds out from Naro about Yuvi being in love with Suvreen.She tries to stop Yuvi from hurting Suvreen again,but Yuvi promises her he'd never hurt Suvi and apologizes for being responsible for the Rathi-Annie breakup.Suvi texts RC about Vivaan's favorite list of things and gets an instant reply and is surprised that RC is still awake.Yuvi brings Suvi to the venue decorated with balloons,frills and candles and Suvi is impressed.Yuvi is about to propose ,when RC comes to the hall with Vivaan ad Yuvi is surprised that Suvi has gone to such an extent for Vivaan.Vivaan gets emotional while Suvi and Yuvi darken the room and give him messages from his parents in heaven(in Suvi &Zorro's voices) and makes him swear he'd celebrate his birthday every year.collages of Vivaan's baby pics and pics with his parents on the projector are shown on screen.Vivaan is overwhelmed and hugs Suvreen and RC .RC mutters thanks to Suvreen.Vivaan cuts the cake and forces Suvi and RC together to help him hold the knife.RC tries to get the cake frosting off Suvi's nose after the cakefight,but Yuvi steps in and wipes it off with his hanky

Precap:Suvi dancing with RC and Yuvi throwing them dark looks
Edited by psycho_angel - 11 years ago
thannks btw can u pls write the WU of yesterdays epi also i missed it...
i missed it myself😔...was on flight
Originally posted by psycho_angel

i missed it myself😔...was on flight

u noe me too... i noe d story my friend told me today...