•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Mataji sayinng...staying in the house i never thought living in our own home we are still paraya matarani!! and she is crying.   Simar's MIL sujata  consoles her and says we have our little girl with us today and we are seeing a small glimpse of happiness.   Sujata's husband agrees with her and sujata says thats why i made ladoo's and evryone eats it.   Roli and her hubby share a cold stare!!  and simar is happyly playing with the baby!!!   and evryone watches her.   Prem sits next to her and says our anjali came to her mom after a long time so she doesnt want to sleep.   and simar says u r right...dont know when i will get this chance again...and everyone sad.   And prem says keep faith..all will be well.  our anjali wont stay away from us for long.  Roli gives ladoo to prem and simar.   Manoranjan also does comedy and eats ladoo.  Roli comes to Sid with a plate of ladoos and he doesnt eat it...Roli says take it and Sid closes his fist...and says i dont feel like it and goes from there.   and roli is sad.   Roli says to herself...i know u r upset with me.. but i will manofy u tonight...as veru wont be here tonight and i wont have to go to disco tonight as well.   

Roli comes to sid and says u r upset...and he says no.   And she says look into my eyes and say no.   and sid moves away.   Roli holds something up with two broken hearts and turns his face touching his nose...and she says sorry  and sid has a smile on his face and turns in anger again...and the gift pops up and says ..hahahah I LOVE U  and sid smiles and turns to her and Roli says I LOVE You and side trys to walk away...but roli holds his hand.   

SId says u love me..then why do u run away from me.   When i come from offive when i go..u dont know anything and roli crys.   if i m late in office...u dont feel like knowing whether i m ok or not.   I know  u dont have two mins to talk to me...but u dont even have 2 secs to think about me.  and Roli thinks to herself...sid i wish i could tell u the truth...and he turns and roli trys to kiss his hand..and he says this is wrong.   For today's eveeing aarti u didnt feel the need to call me and tell me.   and roli says u reallu think  i would not have tried...but i tried.   I tried many times but ur phone was unreachable.   and sid says really and roli says YES>>>  and she is crying.   Sid without u my every second is incomplete...i m incomplete and we are one.   So thats why my happiness is your happiness...and your saddness is only my sadness.   and she holds her ears...and sid says put them down..it hurts me.   and he says the reason i was hurt and then punches her lovingly on her face and says I LOVE YOU NA YAAR!!!!  and roli i made u cry so i m sorry and he holds his ears...and they both hug and phone rings...and SID is called at the office.   and roli says where are u going/?  and sid says tomorrow i have an important presentation...I have to go...and Roli says i got this night by difficulty to remove the distance between us and talk to u...and now it is gone.  from tomorrow i am going to have to live the 2 lives i have been leading.   

Sid comes to the office and opens his laptop...and is working...its 12 at night and roli is waiting for him.   Sid still working in the office.    Naina walks into the office and sid says u r here...and naina says i foind out that u have an urgent meeting tomorrow so i thought i would help u.   Sid says thats really nice of u..and she messes things up on sid's desk...and Roli waiting for sid at home.    and the file cabinet almost falls on SID but sid sees it and naina says i m sorry..and sid manages it.   it is 3am in the morning and SId not home.   Roli still waiting for him.

Naina is sleeping in the office and sid gives her coffee sayign good morning.   and she says sorry i fell asleep...and sid says no problem.   and naina says thank you sir...and sid says thank you...and naina says who are u saying thank you to..and sid says u...cause if u didnt help me last night i wouldnt have been able to finish the wk.   and naina says who cleaned the cabin and sid says i did.   and then he says we should go home and freshen up as we have to get to presentation on time.

At home mataji is doing matarani pooja.    Sid comes.   and joins the pooja.   and sid holds roli's hand and they smile at each other.   Mataji tells simar and prem to put tika on anjali forehead...and Veru and that evil woman Khushi come there and she shouts RUKO!!!!!!

Precap - she tells everyone to clean the house and someone tells her we just cleaned the whole house and khushi knocks the flower pot over and creats a mess and all are shocked!!
TFS ...SO NICE UPDATE 👏
Originally posted by kasrana

Mataji sayinng...staying in the house i never thought living in our own home we are still paraya matarani!! and she is crying.   Simar's MIL sujata  consoles her and says we have our little girl with us today and we are seeing a small glimpse of happiness.   Sujata's husband agrees with her and sujata says thats why i made ladoo's and evryone eats it.   Roli and her hubby share a cold stare!!  and simar is happyly playing with the baby!!!   and evryone watches her.   Prem sits next to her and says our anjali came to her mom after a long time so she doesnt want to sleep.   and simar says u r right...dont know when i will get this chance again...and everyone sad.   And prem says keep faith..all will be well.  our anjali wont stay away from us for long.  Roli gives ladoo to prem and simar.   Manoranjan also does comedy and eats ladoo.  Roli comes to Sid with a plate of ladoos and he doesnt eat it...Roli says take it and Sid closes his fist...and says i dont feel like it and goes from there.   and roli is sad.   Roli says to herself...i know u r upset with me.. but i will manofy u tonight...as veru wont be here tonight and i wont have to go to disco tonight as well.   

Roli comes to sid and says u r upset...and he says no.   And she says look into my eyes and say no.   and sid moves away.   Roli holds something up with two broken hearts and turns his face touching his nose...and she says sorry  and sid has a smile on his face and turns in anger again...and the gift pops up and says ..hahahah I LOVE U  and sid smiles and turns to her and Roli says I LOVE You and side trys to walk away...but roli holds his hand.   

SId says u love me..then why do u run away from me.   When i come from offive when i go..u dont know anything and roli crys.   if i m late in office...u dont feel like knowing whether i m ok or not.   I know  u dont have two mins to talk to me...but u dont even have 2 secs to think about me.  and Roli thinks to herself...sid i wish i could tell u the truth...and he turns and roli trys to kiss his hand..and he says this is wrong.   For today's eveeing aarti u didnt feel the need to call me and tell me.   and roli says u reallu think  i would not have tried...but i tried.   I tried many times but ur phone was unreachable.   and sid says really and roli says YES>>>  and she is crying.   Sid without u my every second is incomplete...i m incomplete and we are one.   So thats why my happiness is your happiness...and your saddness is only my sadness.   and she holds her ears...and sid says put them down..it hurts me.   and he says the reason i was hurt and then punches her lovingly on her face and says I LOVE YOU NA YAAR!!!!  and roli i made u cry so i m sorry and he holds his ears...and they both hug and phone rings...and SID is called at the office.   and roli says where are u going/?  and sid says tomorrow i have an important presentation...I have to go...and Roli says i got this night by difficulty to remove the distance between us and talk to u...and now it is gone.  from tomorrow i am going to have to live the 2 lives i have been leading.   

Sid comes to the office and opens his laptop...and is working...its 12 at night and roli is waiting for him.   Sid still working in the office.    Naina walks into the office and sid says u r here...and naina says i foind out that u have an urgent meeting tomorrow so i thought i would help u.   Sid says thats really nice of u..and she messes things up on sid's desk...and Roli waiting for sid at home.    and the file cabinet almost falls on SID but sid sees it and naina says i m sorry..and sid manages it.   it is 3am in the morning and SId not home.   Roli still waiting for him.

Naina is sleeping in the office and sid gives her coffee sayign good morning.   and she says sorry i fell asleep...and sid says no problem.   and naina says thank you sir...and sid says thank you...and naina says who are u saying thank you to..and sid says u...cause if u didnt help me last night i wouldnt have been able to finish the wk.   and naina says who cleaned the cabin and sid says i did.   and then he says we should go home and freshen up as we have to get to presentation on time.

At home mataji is doing matarani pooja.    Sid comes.   and joins the pooja.   and sid holds roli's hand and they smile at each other.   Mataji tells simar and prem to put tika on anjali forehead...and Veru and that evil woman Khushi come there and she shouts RUKO!!!!!!

Precap - she tells everyone to clean the house and someone tells her we just cleaned the whole house and khushi knocks the flower pot over and creats a mess and all are shocked!!

Thanks for the WU.😊