Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

11th Dec WU-Sinal+Kids 2 Stay Together fr 6 Months

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
hmm..finally did the WU

Well...im nt gonna say anything abt eteh epi
Hated the way...Kunal was silent
uff...felt sad seeing my kunu in tears😭..bt at d same tym..happy...seeing him in Angel in White Avtaar😳😳

Haaye..my Viku was ossum wid his dilaoguebaazi
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Sonia👏

Loved the emotions of SiNal throughout the court proceeding,particularly Kunal's when BA tells the truth about the pain Kunal has gone through all these years n still loves Siddhi and Siddhi's when judge says she has to stay with Kunal n kids at Chopras.

BA-Kunal scene was beautiful.Somehow today I liked CA  saying that he loves Abhay n will come n meet him whenever he wants.(just for CA😉)

Vicky n his one liners-buy one get one free😆.Hope he remains the same in future too

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why kunal thinks he has a bigger right to be called CA father when he only entered his life now and Abhay is the one who singlehandedly brought him up with love and affection? Does he even appreciate what Abhay has done?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the beautiful update Sonia🤗. This has to be the most illogical court case of all 3 although the past two are pretty difficult acts to follow. 

Just to reunite the parents, they made a little boy (AC1) the lawyer, the judge, and what not. Yaar there has to be some sense in these tracks. I used to believe that Parichay is still much better show than the rest of them regardless of all the bloopers and illogical tracks, but I am forced to think otherwise now.

Except for Wednesdays, Can't remember when was the last time I watch the entire episode of Parichay which is pretty sad. Anyways, you have done wonderful job of making a bad episode sound so interesting so this is for you👏👏👏👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU, it as nail biting  the episode a young lawyer in the making.. wow..incredible.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

why kunal thinks he has a bigger right to be called CA father when he only entered his life now and Abhay is the one who singlehandedly brought him up with love and affection? Does he even appreciate what Abhay has done?

yaar since you brought this issue...i would love to tell you which father puts a knife under the neck of a sleeping child...and blackmail the mother of the kid into marrying him when he very knows that the mother of the kid is madly in love with the real father of the kid...which father will threaten the mother of the kid various time to kill the kid if she never listen to him...which father for his own selfish motto and interest mentally and physically torture the mother of the kid...which father will poison the child against his own mother...who gave birth to him in great difficulty...all this psycho stuff are done by Mr Abhay Diwan...was this love for AC 2...all these years he has been faking love for the kid...if he really love the kid...he would not have threaten to kill the kid or put the knife under the neck of the kid...and abhay did not bring up the kid with love and affection...he brought up the kid as a arrogant boy who have no respect for his mother...who ill-treat his mother...he did not teach basic and simple manners to the kid...he spoilt the kid...he only gave him materialistic love...not emotional love and affection...whenever he tries to emotional bond with the kid...the kid only ask rich materialistic things...so where does love and affection comes into the picture...yes he brought up the kid...in all wrong ways...he only loves his own arrogance and stubborn...he can't afford to loose from kunal...the kid is the bait...nothing else...he loves himself rather than the kid...all my respect went down the drains for me when he put the knife under the neck of the kid and blackmail siddhi into marrying him...it makes me feel that all his 8 years of love for the kid is fake...

now for Mr Kunal Chopra...he only shows his fatherly love and attitude for AC 2 when abhay is infront of him...otherwise he don't bother at all...AC 2 have met and talk to his father various time but then kunal first time meets his son as a person...but he doesn't seem to have any emotions at all...even when siddhi shows him his photo to kunal...he was acting normal...no father will act normal when he gets to know he has another son/daughter...when a father knows abt the kid whom he doesn't know at all...he wants to jump high up in the sky for his kid...but Mr KC only shows arrogance as a father only when abhay is around...for me he is not even a good father...becos a father will not waste his life for his lost love...but work hard for his kid even with lost love memories in his heart...will choose his kids over principals...just being a father...creates a emotional bond is not enough...a father should take responsibilities of his children...here kunal can't take responsibility of one kid...he wants both for himself...so that he can bankrupt vikram and gaurav for good...its high time he takes responsibilities for his kids...if he can't take responsibilities of his kids... stop bragging infront of abhay that he is the real father...just send them to boarding house...and you get back to your business of drinking...gambling and fighting...seriously he is not fit to be a lawyer...

i feel bad for AC 2...his adopted father is a psycho...and his real father is very busy in his lost love life and can't take responsibility of anyone...😡
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update sonu...
it was a comedy circus...
i felt like slapping both SiNal for being so dumb...and here a kid ended the case in one go...shame on them to be called as lawyers...AC 1 is more intelligent than his parents...the way he ask the judge to check the record of divorce cases...that was spot on of intelligence...morons never left any chance to prove SiNal as dumb and worthless...once again law system has been made fun...its high time morons should stop showing courtroom drama when they can't handle at all...
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Nice update Sonia👏

Loved the emotions of SiNal throughout the court proceeding,particularly Kunal's when BA tells the truth about the pain Kunal has gone through all these years n still loves Siddhi and Siddhi's when judge says she has to stay with Kunal n kids at Chopras.

BA-Kunal scene was beautiful.Somehow today I liked CA  saying that he loves Abhay n will come n meet him whenever he wants.(just for CA😉)

Vicky n his one liners-buy one get one free😆.Hope he remains the same in future too

well...yes..teh emotions were ossum doc ji...the pain is Kc eyes's were so damn visible...Sidhi was very happy when d court gave d verdict

BA-KC scene was gud...cz of my kunu's Angel in white Avtaar.. CA was damn good today...
My Viku..was ossum...i love KC's n viku's one-liners...

awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Thanks for the beautiful update Sonia🤗. This has to be the most illogical court case of all 3 although the past two are pretty difficult acts to follow. 

Just to reunite the parents, they made a little boy (AC1) the lawyer, the judge, and what not. Yaar there has to be some sense in these tracks. I used to believe that Parichay is still much better show than the rest of them regardless of all the bloopers and illogical tracks, but I am forced to think otherwise now.

Except for Wednesdays, Can't remember when was the last time I watch the entire episode of Parichay which is pretty sad. Anyways, you have done wonderful job of making a bad episode sound so interesting so this is for you👏

i found the court case very very funny didi...
a young lawyer..in d making...BA...😆
@Bold- dont worry didi..no need to think otherwise..since SiNal are gonna stay together...i feel...illogical tracks wud be less this tym😉...who knws we are gonna get some super moments similar to d old  pre C-Night scenes
n i pray...dat u watch the entire episodes daily