WU - 11-Dec-2012 - Marriage Proposal !

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well Dugu starts troubling old Juju saying ...in old age you cannot think anything as there is memory loss...Juju says Im young...she says then if you are young, then get married to my Jeania & settle in life...Juju says no & Dugu says...stay like this only πŸ˜‰...Juju gets angry saying is this a way to get your word thru...Dugu says yes this is the only way I know !!! Jeanie asks Dugu to get Juju back to normal, she does not agree...Juju gets angry & irritated & says to Jeanie, in jeanie land, people use force & worng ways to get things done...Dugu says in our world we always wish for the best & my Jeanie is a diamond & her heartmelts like a candle...with this she lets him comeback to his orginal shape & says Loser !! Juju is still acting like old man & DUgu & Jeanie laugh !! Jeanie makes him realise that now he is normal...& he turns to Dugu to says never do this...Dugu says I will do it...he challenges her...& she says ok now I will turn you into 120, 130 no...200 yrs old...Juju says no...she says see now...& Juju hides...Jeanies asks both of them to stop it. Juju asks Jeanie to come up & orders her to come now itself ! After Juju leaves, Jeanie says Dugu he is angry...she says I know everyone's heart & your Juju loves you but is not ready to accept...go & pacify him & Im there na your Dugu for you πŸ˜› ...Jeanie goes & see Juju angry...she says Juju you look handsome even when you are 100 yrs old .

Juju says why did you call your Dugu...she says I did not plan & she came here as she loves me. Juju says please let her love you, why is fighting with me & asking me to marry you. Jeanie says as your parents are worried for you & your marriage, my Dugu is also worried for me. She found out you are good boy & hence she is trying different ways to pacify you & make you agree for the marriage. Seeing Jeanie crying, Juju cannot see her that ways & says thats ok...how long will your Dugu stay here...she says Im meeting her after 2000 yrs but if you want I will ask her to leave...he says no...its ok as long as she stays away from me πŸ˜› . Jeanie then says her favourite dialogue...you are my best Juju & hugs him. Juju also almost hugs her but stops himself & gives a smile. She leaves from his room & enters the room where Dugu is there...Jeanie happily says Juju is not angry...Dugu says I have a plan for the marriage...Jeanie says whose marriage...Dugu says you want to marry Juju na, she says yes then listen to me, we will get your Juju through jealous...Jeanie says I have already done that with Vela, Dugu says Vela, kela I have heard, what is this Vela...Jeanie says he is Juju's friend...the Dugu says Go & tell Juju that either Vela wants to marry you or you want to marry Vela...Jeanie says Ok...Dugu says go now, Jeanie is like it is really late in the night. Dugu black mails saying you want to marry Juju na so go. In Vela's home, Vela wonders who is it at this late in the night, he opens the door & sees Jeanie & thinks it is his dream & closes the door.

Jeanie presses the door bell again & Vela opens the door & says please go away I know you are my kalpana...Jeanie says ...Velu you love Kalpana & not me...Velu says kalpana is dream & you are in my dream...Jeanie says Im really here & Velu asks her to pinch him. He believes her after being pinched & asks her to come inside. He asks her why did she leave him last time...Jeanie says my head was aching badly & that why I left...she asks Velu to tell what he wanted to tell last time...he hesitates & becomes shy...she says oh is that a shyful thing...he says no...it is a good thing...will you marry me...& jeanie says ok...he is suprised & says you are fine...then she says yes Im fine πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...she pinches him once again so that he know that it is happening really...she then says I will leave...Velu says why...& when will we meet again...I have to talk to you & get marriage arrangements done...she says we will meet tomm afternoon at the same restaurant & leaves...Velu very happy about the marriage πŸ˜‰ ...Juju talking on phone in the morning saying yes we will get engagement rings, clothes...fix date with Priya...suddenly he sees chitralekhs & says no...Buffalo...Priya thinks he is calling her that &questions him...he covers it up πŸ˜†. He calls Jeanie & Dugu comes...he says one free with another one & Dugu smiles & asks him not to shout as chitralekha will be scared...Juju calls Jeanie again & she appears with a saree in hand & says Dugu will this be ok for my engagement...Dugu says no...you should get married directly & Jeanie gets 2 sarees on Juju for the wedding πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Jeanie tries rings & Juju says who is getting married...Dugu says my Jeania...Juju says this is not possible, Im trying to tell you...Dugu says it is different thing, my Jeanie is getting married to someone else...Juju asks whom...Jeania says Velu...Juju is shocked & says you did not get anyone ? Dugu says if you agree then it is fine...Juju says...I will talk to you latter...& questions Jeanie if she is any pressure to accept this proposal...Jeanie says yes, Juju says see...but Jeanie completes saying if you marry then I will not marry Velu...Dugu immd says so shuld I think this proposal as final ...Juju says no...ok then I will finalise Vela's proposal...Juju says no & points his finger at Dugu...Dugu with magic puts pressure on the finger & hand of Juju & juju jumps in pain πŸ˜ƒ !!! Jeanie asks Dugu to please stop & Juju leaves for office...Jeanie says what should we do now...Dugu says we will see based on Juju's reaction !!!

Pre-cap : Priya, doctor & neighbour in the house along with Dugu & Juju...Juju in a loud says that Dugu has no memory & has forgotten everything ...Dugu gets angry & does magic with which Juju uses old sanskrit language & asks who is priya πŸ˜›

Edited by navyab - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Juju you look handsome even when you are 100 yrs old ..  πŸ€£
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Very nice written update Navya di.

I will give you.a flower later.
nikkitta thumbnail
Thanks navya ,,, thanks in advance.. πŸ˜Š
nikkitta thumbnail
Thanks for detailed and nice WU navya.. 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for lovely WU Navya πŸ˜ƒ

Hilariou epi n super funny πŸ˜†
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
funny episode

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update...
This serial is so funny ...It makes me cheer ! love the show...and laughter ...comedy ! Ali and Gia and everyone is fantastic...Farida Jalal entry made show more funny...all the characters , neighbours...lovely...love their comedy as well...
πŸ‘
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Thanks Navya πŸ˜ƒ
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiNa_kavya

Thanks on advance😊

appreciate that you like it 😊