Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- December 11.12.12

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka for the lovely update as always🤗!

Rofl! Cha..missing all good scenes😭!

WHY TAMIL?😲 Why ivalo nalavaru aiteinga?😡🤔

DP no longer interested in their story...becoming so boring & repetative!😡
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for lovely update!⭐️👍🏼

I hate you Babu🤢

Tamil samaiyal okay va, engelukum post pannunge, konjam taste panni pakonum😆
GW avaku thaan cook panniyathu endu think pannitha, ana engende Tamil athulle oru twist vatchutar😆

Prabha I hate you too🤢
mala_15 thumbnail
                               Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Thamizh has adviced Thulasi in a right manner 😊😛  not to interfere in Mohan and Kalyani's matter 😃 but will she keep quiet 🤔🤔 as there are chances for Mohan to come and meet his sister 😒😔 in order to plead with her to unite him with Kalyani  😲😒 because as per the promo , Padma is taking further steps to get her son married to another girl 🤔 .  Lets wait and see  .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

P/D scenes were too long and dragging now. Prabha is in no hearing / no thinking / no sense mode🤢. Deepa should not bring TA name in their conversation. As Jeya said, it is insult to TA to compare him with Prabha. Let Prabha face all the problems and come to realtity.

Rofl... loving GW scenes now😆. TA/T totally ignored GW lol. Nice to see the responsible TA😉. His point was correct based on the accusation Thulz carried when MM was angry at her. So it is better for Mohan to decide on his marriage with Kalyani. Mohan needs to be strong in his decisions. Lets see how Mohan is going to involve in this marriage matter.

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vijayam.  This is just sooo boring! But, one good thing is TA has decided to mind his own business and not get into anyone's samooga sevai :)!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Great to see TT story progressing in a positive way. Hoping to see more aapu's for GW.

Don't even feel like commenting on Prabha. 😡 But I really pity D how can u handle such a guy?! Hopeless! Have to shoot Lax for the mess he created in D's life. He nimmadhiya closed his eyes. D dhaan ippa maaradikka vendirukku. P is so immature. She tried to patiently explain him and bring him to senses. But it was total waste. Thaniya pordhu good idea. VR should keep them separate appa dhaan he will get responsibility. He complaining to VR was so childish. How can he go and reveal their talks on hall? Its intresting D did not say anything abt his 2 lakhs loan to her dad even after being driven to wall. Born with silver spoon nu boasting. My foot! Stupid not even realizing he is an illegitimate child, as his parents were not legally wedded. I hated his insulting remarks on TA that he is just a Bank Manager. Nothing wrong in D comparing him to TA. As TA adichified similar looties when he was jobless for 1 1/2 years. He did not even apply for jobs online. He was vetti but extremely egoistic. He also did all sort of otta adhigarams and behaved weird. Like getting angry on T for asking MM's help to pay the rent, asking her to cook during exams etc. Its good he changed and tries to treat T equally now. P saying he feels his father erred... deepa solla vendiya dialogue he telling!!

Mohan story enga poitrukku.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you for the updates Vjayam.

Prabha is a irresponsible person.  He hasn't woke up from his lost world and I wonder if another shock treatment will help him.

Maybe Deepa should kick him out. 😃
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jaya. You really should have lot of patience to update P and D scenes.

All these days he was irresponsible and all we saw him was going here and there in car and did nothing else. College avathu padichana ennavo. What can we expect from a 20 yr old kid? Kalyanam panni vecha buthisali appava sollanum. Enna Dr padichano antha alu... Fed his stupid ego and left the world. Now this guy is settled down... soru kanda edam sorgam. Unless he gets out and face the world all by himself he is not going to get serious. can't blame Deepa the way she reacts, she hardly being 18 or 19 how much maturity can we expect. After seeing what T went through D is going to over react is some of those things happen to her. But I think any women would react the same. He can't be let go without questioning. He can't be questioned because his male ego gets affected. Is there a better way to handle the issue here. P is just totally making D not to ask him anything anymore by pointing out again and again that D is blaming him that he doesn't have job or money. It's just escapism and doesn't want to face the facts.

M Vs B thirupi athe bore...

Only solace T and TA. Why did I feel bad when they did not even ask GW to have lunch! Finally T and TA are happy without any issue (at least for now) while others are at. Though I was not happy that TA is not ready to help M and K, but his points were valid. He did not want to cause any more rift between T and her family. It was funny that he indicated K will be tortured by GW-P if she marries M. Didn't T go through all that and continues to. Still they are happy that they have each other. Can't M and K have similar life. It's sad that both T and TA did not realize that. Ohh was expecting some action from TA, seems like M and K's marriage is not going to happen...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya...
Awww nice to see first two days had good happy scenes with T/T and both of u had it too...

But sigh..like all said P/D scenes were too much and Prabha again proves he is so immature..but in my POV i would say let Prabha/deepa stay at VRs sight for time being and there will be someone who could settle down issues between them if anything and Prabha needs someone like VR to advice him and I hope he does oblidge VR all the time...but it was so immature of him again to bring in the issue to the whole family...Prabha need to see life and difficulties in life...Getting food is his only problem lol...what a thinking?ROFL..so immatured!!...

Mohan is out of the place and Padma is gg to irritate him more...and T/T not gg to interfere in M/K matter...hmm...but TA had a point...
Lol it is ofc true - "kids bring changes in couples life" and there it proves...TA has becomes responsible ? lol..good going...
I guess something is going to happen wrt M/K issue and i wont be surprised if that K's fiance himself would make M/K united unexpectedly...he might be stringent at work place but even outide work too? lets see...